The Planet Coaster Picture Thread

k4g0JzA.png

[IMGUR]2jBQs[/IMGUR]

Download

[IMGUR]WlXtd[/IMGUR]

Download

Last edited:
Here's the problem I'm having. I know the coasters aren't technically up and running is that why auto connect isn't working? It's very difficult for me to connect tracks sometimes.

My first 4 hours...., just entrance area, took a long time, but i like the way it's coming along. You don't see the side stuff and details like I would like, waiting till the park is done before giving a full look ;)

pic1_zps9jtf8qsk.jpg
pic2_zpshzxgjwyt.jpg

pic3_zpsprvamy12.jpg

pic4_zpsr6lievlu.jpg

pic5_zpspw684skw.jpg

Last edited:
Disneyland inspired castle

Made a Disneyland inspired castle with the limited resources we have access too. I cant imagine all the endless possibilities, once this game is polished and more content is added.
rbFyvtS.jpg

PqmL1qA.jpg

fU2JRNV.jpg

Wow some of these are great, especially your composition of structures and landscaping DreamMaster! Really showing off the games capability already. How is everyone getting such high quality screenshots?

Ewgq8nN.jpg

Last edited:
I got a bit carried away with the lights on some of the park, but I'm starting to feel like i'm getting the hang of this.

[imgur]w90Zj[/imgur]

Just drag the section of track you are working on near the end piece and then click the end piece of track and it should autoconnect :)

Some pics

I've been playing for almost 6 hours. I tested some stuff.
After you place the ticket from a ride you can build a modular building around it, from the entrance, so you can hide it and make on giant piece of nice and solid atraction!

There are some SS of my test!
UAxfBIK.jpg

JgZrfY7.jpg

mofandT.jpg

e1D7HYy.jpg

boYRs0T.jpg

VrlG5Av.jpg

kS4aKoV.jpg

qr6TSNb.jpg

tHnzXNe.jpg

sRmekQi.jpg

I just loved this feature! And the station of the Coaster is so cool!

4JsPo9l.jpg

vQTRaBv.jpg

0kqGsxC.jpg

rs7Y9TJ.jpg

Today I've been testing building using different angles and heights, it can be a bit tricky at the moment but really enjoying it!

grljXF5.jpg

h7HHgwc.jpg

working on a food court and dueling coaster right now, should be finished by tommorrow ;) no teasers yet but stay tuned [weird]

This is my park as it currently stands
[video=youtube;6Uot2yFMQBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uot2yFMQBU&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13dh555clbuxds0322bfv2pysq3znlow04[/video]

[IMGUR]NogSD[/IMGUR]

This is my first time playing any sort of tycoon type game since I last played RCT3 back in 2008. Decided to give the coaster editor a shot right off the bat. Hope it looks alright. I had some issues with the building editor because I wanted my walls at different angles.
PlanetCoaster%202016-03-23%2017-56-32-58.jpg
PlanetCoaster%202016-03-23%2017-57-38-39.jpg
PlanetCoaster%202016-03-23%2017-56-51-78.jpg

Top Bottom