The Planet Coaster Picture Thread

I ended up making a brand new park. I have so many lighted features so when my vid is edited i'll post it along with the vid. but this screenshot is all i'm giving for the moment.

tNmJnLY.png

I haven't tried making anything fancy yet since I've been mostly messing with the game, but here's what I've done so far! [happy]

10426802_10207867179050744_6245354749146598718_n.jpg

12494851_10207867178770737_6286750145585757988_n.jpg

12523880_10207867178810738_7865008105286446359_n.jpg

I was watching the cinematic cam view when this came up, so it's nothing that I've built but it's now my computers background picture

10391848_10156705743905704_318207620372028718_n.jpg

Really great pics guys!!

It's incredible how far we can get with the tolls we have in our hands. Can you imagine doing all this stuff in the next months with new scenarios, the thermoforming tools and more rides?!!
I can't wait to see the real potential of this game!!!

If someone wants to have some light about how you can build around the rides easily using the ticket cabin, jsut check my topic Colonial Fest!

Last edited:
Just (in 5 hours ;P) built a pirate section for my theme park - Planetary Studios. If all goes well, and save files are operable when the game updates, I hope to add a new section dedicated for each new theme as they're released, alongside generic themes being dotted around the park.

O4GdX1S.jpg

Last edited:
This is my park so far, I'm really enjoying the Pirate theme. I've made a attempt at a Darkride, here is the video. :)

[video=youtube_share;g7XcYe6kVEg]https://youtu.be/g7XcYe6kVEg[/video]

[IMGUR]S7D1S[/IMGUR]

Put a couple more hours in last night on a couple restrooms and a shop. I never really worked with the scenery back in the day so this is new to me. I can never please myself so I kept restarting, finally got something I was happy with.
PlanetCoaster%202016-03-26%2011-33-04-51.jpg
PlanetCoaster%202016-03-26%2011-34-12-83.jpg
PlanetCoaster%202016-03-26%2011-32-35-08.jpg
PlanetCoaster%202016-03-26%2011-32-25-76.jpg

I just worked two days on a darkride with the working title "Return to the Mystery Cave".

Now the foundation is layed, all darkride-scenes are set up and i want to show you some pics before i am going to put the whole thing into a mountain. I tried to get a bit away from the pirate theme and wanted it to look more like a jungle/mayan-theme. But cause of the limited props i had to use what is there at the moment.

The pics were showing the actual state:
- track is layed completly.
- darkride scenes are nearly final, just some minor glitches.
- surrounding theming is nearly completed

what is left to do:
- finish theming
- fixing some onride headbangers
- enclose the ride (build a full mountain/mine out of rocks)
- adding more/other rides

So here my pics of the project:

MqPPOPI.jpg

It all starts here... Entrance and station, still missing a lit bit on extra detail

0oQFHIi.jpg

I tried to cover up the whole entrance in a fitting way

eYdSYR8.jpg

I wanted the queue to look like a real one.

J7e1F5O.jpg

Station... this i were the ride starts. It has a nice little drop with a little headchopper effect

7NCOcqE.jpg

Pre-Lift section with some theming

6KKHRkK.jpg

A look back from the first block-section in front of the lift.

z4ngQJf.jpg

A bit theming and with a small passthrough behind the station

66X3hNA.jpg

This is the lifthill... it will be fully covered up in a mountain/mine-like thingy. It will have some nice lights on the side and a big bell at the end which got some red lights to get a bit more atmosphere in there.

hSVKq4h.jpg

At the top of the lift will be the first animatronic scene... this is were mine stuff is happening and barrels are rolling

IbuKDgT.jpg

The second scene is the musicians scene... maybe this is how they stayed in a good mood during the difficult treasure search

aSjWpGi.jpg

Tried to get some extra lightning in there and a few extra details in form of props

mlVsSyZ.jpg

After this scene you drop into a cave with a nice headchopper effects in from of hanging plants (forget to bring it into the photo) and start to climb the scound little lifthill. That follows a short outdoor part/curve,after which you are driving through this tunnel to a destroyed ship-wreck... this is tease to what is comming

Q4Kt3Fu.jpg

Closer look on wreck with some creepy lightning

RvDHChp.jpg

Time for the big scene... first what you will see when you enter the big cave is a scene with tentacles fighting a boat. It will have some water effects and canons shooting. Had a hard time to cover up the border of the fountain to let it look like water... but found this solution working quite nice ;)

32RAjem.jpg

Another POV

7SqF5UE.jpg

Then your travel continous directly in the front of a big monster living in that cave... guarding the treasures hidden in the mountain.

dP2Qskj.jpg

Added some lightning here to, to get a better effect.

xCIYyMx.jpg

Just looking grandios... (like how the lights look in this game, really awesome)

u88TzE7.jpg

At the end of the scene, some tentacles nearly miss your vehicle.

lwFG0bk.jpg

After these frightening scenes you end up in the family friendly coaster outdoor part.

fDXNMzm.jpg

You travel through the jungle around an old mayan temple which seems to leay next to the mine.

NhnT2Gc.jpg

Some random jungle theming from this part.

KmXuI3O.jpg

And another view.

y7VQjyX.jpg

Did i mention that you can buy great mayan food in the temple?

qJUKdkZ.jpg

Shop on Top... there is no better place to eat than next to some track where a coaster train passes.

kPKVXwL.jpg

Time for the third last short lifthill with a nice drop into the treasure cave entrance.

H2PA5Q5.jpg

It passes under the first lifthill and will get a littlebit of outdoor view in the future, while the rest will be mostly covered with rocks when finished

O5u1EIB.jpg

And the final part. You will end up in a treasure cave, with all the glamour you ever looking for. Still some amount of theming missing here... but think it will look fine when its en-caved :D

mFfdCPg.jpg

The final helix end directly into the brake-run into the station... Hope you enjoyed the sneak peak.

cGGv7St.jpg

Finishing some nice aerial pics to get a be knowledge of the whole ride

DsMoii7.jpg

So PlanetCoaster Alpha is really, really great, alot of fun allready and has a lot of potential....

RqGRPZm.jpg

....can´t wait to get more stuff. And graphics in the night with lights are superb ;) What a wonderful piece of software

Pirates aren't really my cup of tea, so I am attempting to create an alien theme park. Path system is driving me nuts and I'm running out of ideas already, but I'm still relatively happy with how it is shaping up. Especially because I haven't played these games since RCT1 and I'm not used to building things from scratch. Maybe I'll try adding some neon light skyscrapers in the background next time.

Top Bottom