The Planet Coaster Picture Thread

[IMGUR]QXly2[/IMGUR]

Designing a park is knowing how to destroy to better rebuild is the story of going back and forth to always look for the best possible rendering. These few images show the evolution of the creation of the park between 2017 and 2018.

Don't do your spring cleaning on haunted mansions, kids. They only get more overgrown and aged the more you work!

Seriously though, extra details! Spot the differences. ;)
20171202002401_1.thumb.jpg.51b96b06d6f7b89a3e7f492ee6d11bfd.jpg

20180418193234_1.thumb.jpg.eba880b7a6a4edd63f4a2aee62bb064d.jpg

Wow - this looks great. I plan on doing a Indiana Jones park next (recreate and upgrade the park I worked on for many years in RCT3). Now I feel like I couldn't do it justice after seeing what you are doing.

Wow - this looks great. I plan on doing a Indiana Jones park next (recreate and upgrade the park I worked on for many years in RCT3). Now I feel like I couldn't do it justice after seeing what you are doing.

Thank you, I appreciate it! I still think you should still do your park though! I would like to see it!

"Ruin has come to our Family. You remember our venerable House? Opulent and imperial gazing proudly above its stoic perch above the Moore. I lived all my years in this ancient rumor-shadowed Manor.

Fattened by decadence and luxury. And yet i began to tire of conventional extravagance. Singular unsettling Tales suggested the Manor itself was a Gateway to same fabulous and unnamable Power.

With Relic and Ritual i bent every effort towards the excavation and recovery of its long buried secrets.
Exhausting what remaind of our Family Fortune on swarthy workmen and sturdy shovels.

At last in the salt-soaked crags beneath the lowest foundations we unearthed that damnabale portal and antediluvian evil. Our every step unsettled the ancient earth but we were in a realm of death and madness! In the end, i alone fled laughing and wailing through those blackened arcades of antiquity. Until consciousness failed me.

You remember our venerable House, opulent and imperial.It is a festering abomination! I beg you, return home claim your birthright and deliver our family from the ravenous clutching shadows... of the Darkest Dungeon."

8C4n0WJ.jpg

Last edited:
Skyvador. Wonderfully colourful. I love how your eye is drawn to the castle.
Crowdy, Wonderfully foreboding. And the lighting really helps.
I started playing again in June after having a break since January. Here's a little of what I've been up to.
fx25pDb.jpg

Skyvador. Wonderfully colourful. I love how your eye is drawn to the castle.
Crowdy, Wonderfully foreboding. And the lighting really helps.
I started playing again in June after having a break since January. Here's a little of what I've been up to.

I really really love your Construction Set Nemmie :D It is so extremely detailled that i ask myself all the time how you managed to do that! [shocked]

They are also really handy when you want to make Construction Screenshots of your Park :) If you ask me, they are worth every Minute you spent on them [big grin]

Top Bottom