The PlayStation Screenshots thread

As the title says, post your favourite screenshots from Elite Dangerous here.

Whether you've found something stunning or mysterious while exploring, or just have a picture of your latest ship basking in the sun or sitting on the pad, this is the place to post them.

- If you have a PS4 Pro, don't forget to switch from Performance to Quality in the Graphics options -

5yf2uv.jpg

mnOAq

mnOAq

mnOAq

o7

Last edited:
I don't think Elite forums now stores photos, but you can apparently link to them from imgur or equivalent.

I may create a Twitter account for my character(s), since PS4 has tight Twitter integration. I'm guessing I can link to images there. Never had much use for Twitter, until now..

Last edited:
One of the many things on my 'todo' list was to set something up whereby images sent to twitter could automatically be uploaded to Imugr using the API but I've now worked out any link to a picture online can be used in the forum so you should be able to link to them directly from here to twitter.

That's proper gangsta bling, that! :D

OK I've got my Twitter ready. I've taken screenshots. I've linked them. As I'm a PS4 noob, how do you get them uploaded to the Twitter?

That's proper gangsta bling, that! :D

OK I've got my Twitter ready. I've taken screenshots. I've linked them. As I'm a PS4 noob, how do you get them uploaded to the Twitter?

In the capture gallery on PS4, go to the pic you want and press share again, you can then upload to Twitter

Top Bottom