The PlayStation Screenshots thread

is there a setting to increase the gameplay as well?

Ie A bit of grind to a lot of grind?

Chances of an interdiction

changes of meeting someone.

I found a thing too :)

KeZ2yjS.png

njXzNlc.png

9ueaiXk.png

9GzNaGK.png

Kc93YaG.png

Last edited:
Love your picture, I wish i could get those resolutions. I am not happy with how my pictures have been looking when I bring them over to PC

I just use the quicksave option and send it straight to a dedicated Twitter account via the PS4 internal share menus.
There's also an option for better screencaps in the settings menu.

sub topic
Love your picture, I wish i could get those resolutions. I am not happy with how my pictures have been looking when I bring them over to PC

As stated in the past posts change the screen shot mode to PNG on PS4, they will then be 2MB+ in size and not 100KB+ of jpg, this then gives Twiiter and apps way more detail when converting to jpg there end, resulting in better third party site display of files
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmmKL6bX0AAm63f.jpg:large = large 1080p size file normal res for PS4...
DmmKL6bX0AAm63f.jpg:large

Needs sun classes in Space not just at night..​

I think we should delete this photo so FDev doesn't have to change the game to an M rating (ESRB, I don't know the EU systems), blur out these scenes in the game, or add a VO track from Sir David Attenborough.

On second thought, they should totally do the 3rd one.

The one on top was gyrating rhythmically believe it or not.

Attenborough is in game already, so I think we really need that covas!

Stupid question : How the heck do you put an image directly in your post ?

Even if I upload a screeenshot on internet, get an url and use the "Insert Image" button it only put the url and don't show the image.

It makes me look like a total noob, I than lose what is left of my self esteem, get drunk, crash my ship into another ship, get a fine, shoot everyone, get killed by the station and die alone in my Krait like a misunderstood CMDR ad then I'm deported far away without any fuel scoop to fly back.

Stupid question : How the heck do you put an image directly in your post ?

Even if I upload a screeenshot on internet, get an url and use the "Insert Image" button it only put the url and don't show the image.

It makes me look like a total noob, I than lose what is left of my self esteem, get drunk, crash my ship into another ship, get a fine, shoot everyone, get killed by the station and die alone in my Krait like a misunderstood CMDR ad then I'm deported far away without any fuel scoop to fly back.

Use these tags around the url, just take out the spaces: [ img]yoururlgoeshere[ /img]

(edit) Just put that in the reply box.

Last edited:
PSA=
Image hosting update for Firefox browser users,
Firefox is going to turn on Tracking protection by default in their updates for a while to protect there users. you have to turn it off for image hosting sites to work in the browser now...
Most will be blocked... it has its own toggle to disable...
Screenshot_20181011_185806.png
If you use firefox and just instantly lose access to view images it Can be because a firefox browser update has enabled the anti track that they will be forcing on there users after updates...

Top Bottom