The PlayStation Screenshots thread

You don't have to be at your PS4 to upload Images to twitter...
You can pretent to be doing work at home When your actualy uploading elite dangerous photos with remote play from your Mac OSX or windows PC remotely controlling the PS4...
[video=youtube_share;qZAboEV0bEE]https://youtu.be/qZAboEV0bEE[/video]

No DS4 required which is normaly a very big give away... K&M navigate the dynamic menu just fine via the remote play app, DS4 required for gameplay which will confirm your not working...

DrZP4WYWsAAUWoe.jpg

Last edited:
Help! Struggling with this.
Opened a Twitter account.
Linked PS4 to it.
Uploaded two screenshots to twitter.
Dunno how to go from there. Not sure how to get the url or whatever?:S

Last edited:
Help! Struggling with this.
Opened a Twitter account.
Linked PS4 to it.
Uploaded two screenshots to twitter.
Dunno how to go from there. Not sure how to get the url or whatever.:S

I use Twitter to post pictures here. First click the image on Twitter so it enlarges, then right click on it and select 'copy image address'. Then in your forum post click the image icon on the bar above the box you type in (on mine it's the third from the right - it's a tree in a picture frame - hover the mouse over it and it says 'insert image') then paste the address you copied from Twitter in the box that comes up when you clicked that icon.

Been away from this thread for a while but popped back into ED today for a few hours and ended up trotting down to Deciat to get Felicity to put a couple of experimental effects on my Krait. While I was there I went for a peek at some of the Thargoid carnage down there.

The bulk tanker
DrvgpHZXgAAq1Pn.jpg:large

The science vessel
DrvfATtX4AYC6_b.jpg:large

I use Twitter to post pictures here. First click the image on Twitter so it enlarges, then right click on it and select 'copy image address'. Then in your forum post click the image icon on the bar above the box you type in (on mine it's the third from the right - it's a tree in a picture frame - hover the mouse over it and it says 'insert image') then paste the address you copied from Twitter in the box that comes up when you clicked that icon.

You can just type in the tags too, just take out the spaces:

[ img]yourtwitterurlgoeshere[/ img]

Thank you to everyone for assistance.
I think I've been asking the wrong questions.

Do I need a PC to grab the url from Twitter?
Pretty certain it's a no go on mobile.

B9ZPqJw.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone for assistance.
I think I've been asking the wrong questions.

Do I need a PC to grab the url from Twitter?
Pretty certain it's a no go on mobile.

Nope no PC required

Your mobile will need a PC power level mobile browser not just the twitter app... So depending on what week it is and if its Apples time of the month Safari may not work as Apple like to break safari with IOS updates... Android is normaly fine
After upload from console using share button navigate to twitter feed on mobile web browser in PC power mode, not mobile mode this switch changes per browser...

https://twitter.com/"insert user name here"/media takes you to media...
Scroll to the image you require...
here the tricky part you need to press on the image and it zooms in, then you need to double tap and hold the second tap on the image... this emulates right click...
DryMr_7W4AAIrAS.jpg

and brings up the right click menu... now select copy image location... this adds the URL to the copy buffer...

Now open the topic post editor and insert the URL... in to the image box...
DryK4sFXgAAKfpW.jpg:large

or add the bb code to the start and end of the URL.. after you paste in the URL...

No PC required...

DruXhbIWsAITKlc.jpg:large

@Crazy Joe, yes, the problem is fixed. To fully ensure it was fixed we were at the Thargoid Base Site, HIP 19026 B1C, to see what would happen. No freezing, no lagging, no framerate drops, no anything other than pure fun.

We played SRV tag on and around the structure, attempted to send ourselves Spaceborne on the back of the T10... We were there for over 2hrs.

Gary

First thing I did after the update, buy a Krait Phantom and after a spot of engineering (FSD of course, but also PP & PD) fly it to HIP 12099 1B to visit CMDR Jameson's crash site. Never went there before, delighted to find that after mapping the planet with the new probes, no need to manually hunt for the right coordinates, the site appears on the Nav Panel and you can just select it and go there!

Elite-Dangerous-20181213192727.png

Pretty dark down there unfortunately, and I didn't manage to land close enough to the wreck to illuminate it with external ship lights.

Elite-Dangerous-20181213195732.png

Still it was a good visit, I will return (don't we all!) and hopefully get better shots.

Elite-Dangerous-20181213200132.png

Respects to the old man, anyways. He was one of a kind.

Elite-Dangerous-20181213205551.png

Top Bottom