The PlayStation Screenshots thread

"The Seeker" sets off on a Beyond 3.3 adventure. Heading for The Formadine Rift, exploring and scanning on the way, a long way to go yet, still in The Inner Orion Spur and will be for a while!
The ship name is a reference to 2 different songs of the same name, one by The Who, one by Steve Earle.
DudON_mWoAAV7Cp.jpg:large

First day over. Stopping for the night, took a quick jaunt in the SRV before turning in.
DudOBizWwAcbKf3.jpg:large

PLAA EURK VZ-W B29-D 1A ... "it's all right, but it smells a bit"
DudOryyW4AAEmrK.jpg:large

"The Seeker" sets off on a Beyond 3.3 adventure. Heading for The Formadine Rift, exploring and scanning on the way, a long way to go yet, still in The Inner Orion Spur and will be for a while!
The ship name is a reference to 2 different songs of the same name, one by The Who, one by Steve Earle.

Happy trails CMDR, that's a great song from the Who, great name for a ship. 07

A part of The Wildcards Squadron T Minus 5 minutes before departure time yesterday;

U3oPyVP.jpg

The GalNet 'Conda is myself, Deepwater Black

O6tnDMN.jpg

An area we call "The Pumpkin Patch" at the last waypoint.

Gary

WONKA WORLD

Probably the most hideous coloured place I have had the misfortune to visit. Driving around for 30 minutes gave me a headache - I should've stayed on the dark side! If it wasn't for the yttrium...

W1ExB0U.jpg

RPW6a0z.jpg

Last edited:
Bit's and pieces from DW2. Supercruising between shiny baubles:
HProKRM.jpg

taking the SLF for a spin:
K3McOjv.jpg

Hunting for Raxxla (checking out gas giants with 8 moons). OK this turned out darker than in-game, but some likely systems are quite far out, not much light sources. The gas giant had an all-but invisible ring, which extends off to the left of the pic, all hiding deep in the black:
W4c5Ko6.jpg

Nothing down here either:
afQGYIz.jpg

To infinity and beyond:
3wiErtE.jpg

This is fine:
bzMyTov.jpg

Last edited:
Just a few more from the DW2 Expedition...

xW0XBOm.jpg

Deepwater Black officially docked at Omega Mining Station. Once the mining is complete, back to exploration...

2bKLJNU.jpg

My Mining Cutter (retrofitted) Angry Scotsman. It cost me 288 Mil Cr to ship her out but already in the top 50% after just two runs.

Gary

Changes are happening on Twitter and twitter image hosting...

Twitter on PC is getting a new Layout / template to take advantage of wider High res screens if you get moved to this template it means a NEW add on to the image URL will now be used for image Links...
This URL is more Picky about were it will link from but this forum Seams to be fine...

JPG
DyzOdS_WwAIk898

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyzOdS_WwAIk898?format=jpg &name=large

The red part is new... hopefully the format option means PNG can be used instead of jpeg but PNG is a manual change... it will not show on the image URL copy..
This should display PNG image... (there may be a browser block in place on twitter server.)

PNG
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyzOdS_WwAIk898?format=png&name=large
DyzOdS_WwAIk898

Last edited:
Thank you all for the nice pictures.

Being in my first 10k+ ly exploration trip, I hope I will soon bei ready to contribute some too.

Fly safe Commanders. o7

#DW2 #DBX

#DW2 #DBX.

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 299
  • DW2 DBX SAG A.jpg
    DW2 DBX SAG A.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 282
  • DW2 DBX SAG 8.jpg
    DW2 DBX SAG 8.jpg