PvP the problem with PVP as I see it

I would like to find you and you probably would like to find me too.
The trouble is I cant find you and you can find me too.
I could try and find you at Shinrarta and you might be there too but probably the server wont match me and you to make two.
If I could find you and you me too, the trouble is theres not much too do, only pew pew or kill a tharoid or two.
I might be able to find you on a forum or two or perhaps discord too, but how do you know that I am looking for you or me you.
I could join a squadron or two, but then WE cant find you or you US too.
Oh I wish I could find you and have something to do.
But just wait until December if you find me you wish that you had not, cause I will bring in my carrier cause - you know the first one in will win the pew pew.

The problem with PVP
Is that you cannot see me
In Solo or PG
Is where you will find me

I grind & i grind
having a 'wonderful' time
for the that end goal of mine
the carrier sublime

Now in all honestly
The engineers you see
Are a problem for thee

A bore you cannot ignore
picking mats up off the floor
O how i wish it wasn't a chore
for ever evermore

Last edited:
Erm...

Screenshot_20190828-103756_Discord.jpg

Join a squadron that knows what it's doing. This is just one of many tools we use for such purposes. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have this in game, but including manual reports from pilots in the lawful coalition known as SPEAR, we got things pretty well covered.

Last edited:
No do that in a rhyme…

A simple answer, FD is to blame...
Fundamental design flaw in the game.

😜

Yes i was hoping for this!
Its a pity it just went amiss

With my weird dark sense of humour
A rhyming thread would have been cooler.

Imagine all the replies
chiming with such benign

What a fun time could be had
even if cringe worthily bad

Last edited:
I would like to find you and you probably would like to find me too.
The trouble is I cant find you and you can find me too.
I could try and find you at Shinrarta and you might be there too but probably the server wont match me and you to make two.
If I could find you and you me too, the trouble is theres not much too do, only pew pew or kill a tharoid or two.
I might be able to find you on a forum or two or perhaps discord too, but how do you know that I am looking for you or me you.
I could join a squadron or two, but then WE cant find you or you US too.
Oh I wish I could find you and have something to do.
But just wait until December if you find me you wish that you had not, cause I will bring in my carrier cause - you know the first one in will win the pew pew.

Patience and a long memory will get you further than anything, friend.

Erm...

Screenshot_20190828-103756_Discord.jpg

Join a squadron that knows what it's doing. This is just one of many tools we use for such purposes. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have this in game, but including manual reports from pilots in the lawful coalition known as SPEAR, we got things pretty well covered.

What is this tool I am of the confuse?
A bot version of Inara's murder news?

What is this tool I am of the confuse?
A bot version of Inara's murder news?
https://github.com/lekeno/edr

Note that the kind of information we have access to as an active enforcer squadron is by request only. Basically this tool collects data from pilots that use it in real time and we are able to use that data in certain ways. Think of it as an informant add-on. A LOT of lawful pilots are using it, so the data is quite rich these days. It's not complete of course, it relies on people using it being out and about, but it's suprisingly fast to report. We are looking into how to use the Inara API in some way (note that I am not officially affiliated with LeKeno or the EDR project, aside from that hes a friend and fellow lawful enforcer) int he future. o7

Last edited:
https://github.com/lekeno/edr

Note that the kind of information we have access to as an active enforcer squadron is by request only. Basically this tool collects data from pilots that use it in real time and we are able to use that data in certain ways. Think of it as an informant add-on. A LOT of lawful pilots are using it, so the data is quite rich these days. It's not complete of course, it relies on people using it being out and about, but it's suprisingly fast to report. We are looking into how to use the Inara API in some way (note that I am not officially affiliated with LeKeno or the EDR project, aside from that hes a friend and fellow lawful enforcer) int he future. o7

I r lawful this tool seems kwl,
can i use to send bounties bk 2 skwl?

Top Bottom