The ps4 version save to ps5

Hi there!

We don't have anything to announce about save transfers for the PlayStation version of Jurassic World Evolution 2.
Why not? Doesn’t look like rocket science, as Frontier puts it it’s the exact same game right, as far as I’m aware other PS games do that. I like this game to much I was considering getting a PS5 since you made a mess out of the PS4 version which is now unplayable, this should not have been released as you can’t properly support it, disappointment after dissapointment.

¡Hola!

No tenemos nada que anunciar sobre las transferencias guardadas para la versión de PlayStation de Jurassic World Evolution 2.
Tengo todo mi juego guardado con todos los desafíos en dificultad Jurassic en la versión de ps4 y me gustaría transferirlo a la versión de ps5, resuelva la posibilidad de transferir datos guardados de una versión a otra

The game runs on different engines, so of course that's not possible. The save files will be corrupted if transfered to a different system.

The game runs on different engines, so of course that's not possible. The save files will be corrupted if transfered to a different system.
Do you work for Frontier to be able to comment on what engine their using or not? GTA 5 was released 10 years ago and you can transfer your PS4 progress to PS5, I doubt they built a new game engine for this: https://support.rockstargames.com/a...-Xbox-One-to-PlayStation-5-or-Xbox-Series-X-S

From Playstation's blog: https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/09/ps4-games-on-ps5-your-top-questions-answered/

How do PS4 game transfers and game saves work between the two consoles?​

You can transfer digital games, game data, and game saves from a PS4 console to a PS5 console using LAN cables, or by connecting wirelessly (WiFi). If you’ve already stored PS4 games and game data in the external USB storage device connected to your PS4, you can bring them over to PS5 with that external USB storage device. And if you are a PS Plus member, you can also sync PS4 game saves on PS5 through cloud storage.

Please note that the ability to transfer game saves between a PS4 version and a PS5 version of the same game is a developer decision, and will vary title by title for cross-generational games.

For Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, when players decide to upgrade from PS4 to PS5 their game saves will transfer.* Sackboy: A Big Adventure also will support game save transfers from PS4 to PS5 in an update that will be delivered shortly after the release of the game.* We’ll share additional details on both games closer to launch.

Top Bottom