The QoL List

Lunchmoney has a fair point, however. The other, smaller, more recent thread should be merged into this one, as it was created less than five hours later.
He does. Just joking with similar posts about his similar posts.

Problem is, explaining jokes is like dissecting a frog. No one is that interested and the frog dies. In this case it's dissecting a frog, so no harm done :)

I think the other list is leaning more towards new functionality to add depth.
This one seems to be sticking to smaller things that would just make life better.

This post looks a lot like that post :D

This post looks a lot like this post ...

That post looks a lot like this post :D

Luckily ...

There are now at least 5 of these threads (not to mention the official ones started by FD to gather ideas from some time back).

Luckily for all you lucky people I've got them all gathered in "Trending" over here ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/321074-Alec-s-best-of-the-forum-(and-elsewhere)-thread?p=4997022&viewfull=1#post4997022

We've probably left the realm of "Quality of Life" changes and wandered into "fanciful features" a long time ago.. so in that vein:

I'd love the ability to make some random encounters persistent; with 'tracker beacons'. I often get jumped by a NPC pirate who runs away and I want to hunt him down. Or I drop into a distress call but don't have fuel limpets, and if I leave to get them the signal source disappears. It'd be great if I could fire a tracker beacon at a targeted ship and it becomes trackable via the Galaxy Map. Or for signal sources, just drop a tracker beacon and that signal source becomes a bookmark, and an in-game signal source that I can leave and find again.

Top Bottom