The Quantum Bubble Drive

As we all know, One mans garbage is another mans gold.
Trouble is there is no choice here.
You like to do the Jump-de-Jump babysitting, great.
I don't, and want a way around it.

You won't get one like you want.
This game is about the journey. There is no end.
After 6 years playing there is still game play I haven't done.

Last edited:
Once upon a time, Horse and Buggy
cdilUhQ.jpg

Don't worry, odyssey is adding a taxi service so you won't have to fly anywhere.
But you don't understand, I like to Fly, just not do the Jump Babysit Loop.
Before and after the FSD travel, I enjoy everything as is.
I only find the FSD Jumping to be boring and wasted time, due to the Babysitting aspect of it.
Give us a Auto Jump Pilot, or a faster way to travel, either way would be ok.

One can literally get from the bubble to Colonia in an hour or two these days. Is that not fast enough?

Earlier versions of Elite had what amounted to time compression. Perhaps try them out.

One can literally get from the bubble to Colonia in an hour or two these days. Is that not fast enough?

Earlier versions of Elite had what amounted to time compression. Perhaps try them out.
Please explain to me, How to go from the bubble to Colonia in an hour or two.
As to Earlier versions of Elite, been there and done that on a C-64 and Amiga.

Please explain to me, How to go from the bubble to Colonia in an hour or two.
As to Earlier versions of Elite, been there and done that on a C-64 and Amiga.

DuckDuckGo "Colonia to Sol speed runs" if you want to see more examples with more complete directions. It does not even take any skill, just a properly engineered Annie or DBX and a bit of planning.

DuckDuckGo "Colonia to Sol speed runs" if you want to see more examples with more complete directions. It does not even take any skill, just a properly engineered Annie or DBX and a bit of planning.
They say on the thread:
Hehe - It is a Mother of a grind, not only for mats but engineers too and a 44,000ly round trip! You have to be a bit of a Nutter to grind away. But once Engineers unlock and pinned - it's all gravy

Top Bottom