Ahh ya thanks. I had my hopes up for a galactic wide incursion of witchspace dwelling tentacle creatures....
Cthulhu go home!
But no, the major tharg invasion of the bubble was due for a week Thursday, but has been delayed until Odyssey console release they’ve made their peanut butter sandwiches and all their mums have made them aluminium foil underwear because they’ve heard how warm it is around here! 😉

Cthulhu go home!
But no, the major tharg invasion of the bubble was due for a week Thursday, but has been delayed until Odyssey console release they’ve made their peanut butter sandwiches and all their mums have made them aluminium foil underwear because they’ve heard how warm it is around here! 😉
Cthulhu is always waiting .... but ya guess we wait till the 3rd to see what exciting thing happens to the Alexandria. Yup summer is upon us - got toasty here today as well.

Henlo frens! I think I found Raxxla. Again. yawn

Only this time it frickin rocks!

Buuut, the timing intrigued me. They got out their first stuff in '78, Holdstock published his famous novella in 1980, Elite got out in '84. And btw, it stands for Revolution Axis Opens Lights Ahead. So Raxxla might just well be an acronym.

O7
Nice one. Revolution axis is cool. I also like that the first song is called 84's man. 😁

Picked up a rescue mission yesterday, for a faction I suspect might be TRDW, to collect 8 occupied escape pods and deliver to some outpost 0.14ly deep in a nearby system. Aha thinks I, might be a recruitment mission! 6 days to complete.
Carried on ranking up young Tyko. Downloaded the Horizons update this morning. Logged in, accepted two commodity collection missions. Flew to a system with one of the required commodities. Landed & entered hangar, screen apparently smeared with petroleum jelly, couldnt see a dam thing! Long delay pulling up the system services screen, game crash-Scarlet Krait!!
Restarted game, loaded hold with first required commodity, flew to adjacent system for second, landed, pulled up commodities market. No mission! Looked in transactions tab-second transportation mission AND the suspect TRDW mission disappeared!

🤬🤬🤬

Edit: Mission now reappeared in transactions tab! Thanks FD!

Last edited:
Tyko now received his Fed RAdm ranking mission, to convey some very hush hush Bauxite to a nearby system.
Perhaps it’s been impregnated with Push? 🤔

Last edited:
Hi guys. This is my last message on this thread. I wanted to say farewell to you all. I lost my hope and ambition to search Raxxla, and i dont plan to go online in ED for a long long time. Its hard to tell what i feel or think, but i kinda feel lost, betrayed, fooled... I know no one promised us anything, i know it was all space madness, tinfoil and the fun while sharing ideas with other commanders. But searching something for a very long time and finding yourself at ground zero every time you chase a "clue" is very disappointing. Lack of information and motivation made me have this choice. Well, sometimes yo go to the end of rainbow, but you realize the leprechauns booby trapped the pot. I thank you all, especially @[PS4] Filthymick420 @simulacrae @Jorki Rasalas @Han_Zen @Machina Ergo Sum @ScolioTheMost for great ideas and help for lore and knowledge. I hope; "the cake is not a lie" and one day you all satisfy your curiosity and hunger for mysteries.

Hi guys. This is my last message on this thread. I wanted to say farewell to you all. I lost my hope and ambition to search Raxxla, and i dont plan to go online in ED for a long long time. Its hard to tell what i feel or think, but i kinda feel lost, betrayed, fooled... I know no one promised us anything, i know it was all space madness, tinfoil and the fun while sharing ideas with other commanders. But searching something for a very long time and finding yourself at ground zero every time you chase a "clue" is very disappointing. Lack of information and motivation made me have this choice. Well, sometimes yo go to the end of rainbow, but you realize the leprechauns booby trapped the pot. I thank you all, especially @[PS4] Filthymick420 @simulacrae @Jorki Rasalas @Han_Zen @Machina Ergo Sum @ScolioTheMost for great ideas and help for lore and knowledge. I hope; "the cake is not a lie" and one day you all satisfy your curiosity and hunger for mysteries.
Sounds like the post I would do if I found Raxxla! 😉

Codex…

“The Merlin Codex moves through the classical world of Jason (of the Argonauts fame) and his wife Medea.”

Rescue mission bugged! 8 escape pods on surface from ship. Get there in srv & only two...four on the third attempt so 3 attempts to get all 8. Delivered to required destination.
No password reward for the gate! 🧐

Some of you may remember I've been keeping a secret for a friend while trying to ask vague questions of you all pertaining to it. Well, the cats out of the bag as he has decided to go public with it.
That is certainly an interesting find! I have read up on it and checked some systems in the general region of Serpens Caput, but I think the most interesting thing I took away from it was that the way Hoag's Object looks like, could be related to the center symbol of the Raxxla logo. Hoag's Object is a unique ring galaxy, and it pretty much is a ring with a dot in the middle. It is also surrounded by 6 constellations I think, so... idk. Could be a hint. Could be nothing. But since I never heard of that ring galaxy before, it was definitely educational :)

That is certainly an interesting find! I have read up on it and checked some systems in the general region of Serpens Caput, but I think the most interesting thing I took away from it was that the way Hoag's Object looks like, could be related to the center symbol of the Raxxla logo. Hoag's Object is a unique ring galaxy, and it pretty much is a ring with a dot in the middle. It is also surrounded by 6 constellations I think, so... idk. Could be a hint. Could be nothing. But since I never heard of that ring galaxy before, it was definitely educational :)
And one of the surrounding constellations happens to be a crown with a star referred to as 'the Jewel'

And one of the surrounding constellations happens to be a crown with a star referred to as 'the Jewel'
Yeah, good old Alphecca/Alphekka. Which I managed to tag with First Discovered when they updated it in the last patch :p I am pretty much out of ideas though what to try. Is Hoag's Object even visible on the skybox? I tried to find it, but if it is depicted on the skybox, then it is very small and I couldnt see the ring structure of it.

Top Bottom