The Quest To Find Raxxla

I stand corrected on the names of the Ryder family. You are correct. I wish the search for Raxxla would play out in either mission leading to clues or possibly Galnet stories connected to the lore.
Maybe it is.....

“Our analysts have recovered a few fragments of these recordings, which appear to have been part of a dream journal. In them, Romero makes repeated mention of seeing ‘an area of space, not black but radiant…glowing like heaven,’ and being called by ‘voices that didn’t come from anything with a body’.”

Maybe it is.....

“Our analysts have recovered a few fragments of these recordings, which appear to have been part of a dream journal. In them, Romero makes repeated mention of seeing ‘an area of space, not black but radiant…glowing like heaven,’ and being called by ‘voices that didn’t come from anything with a body’.”
Stella remnants where you can hear whispers from witchspace??

Maybe it is.....

It's well worth paying attention to the Romero story. He was living in Vega.

Vega is one of the best candidates for Princess Astrophel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cowherd_and_the_Weaver_Girl

Perhaps something can bee seen or heard, only in that system? Some spiraling stars or something?

Perhaps something can bee seen or heard, only in that system? Some spiraling stars or something?
What do we know about the cmdr who's dbx it was that was stolen? I forget the name but they say it the first galnews about the stolen dbx. I've been listening to the 4 galnews articles while playing and I'm pretty sure they mention a system but can't recall ATM as I'm at work.

I had mentioned I thought this stolen dbx might somehow be connected to children of raxxla (salomé) but everyone got mad as hell about it.

What do we know about the cmdr who's dbx it was that was stolen? I forget the name but they say it the first galnews about the stolen dbx. I've been listening to the 4 galnews articles while playing and I'm pretty sure they mention a system but can't recall ATM as I'm at work.

I had mentioned I thought this stolen dbx might somehow be connected to children of raxxla (salomé) but everyone got mad as hell about it.
No other system is mentioned in the four articles. The DBX owner came to Vega from a deep space exploration trip.

Blunt question: Does anyone know whether DB is as mason? There are several names in the game that only make sense to a mason. So if he is a member there is a possibility the riddle is based on masonic symbolism.

E.g.: Rift/Abss. There is a certain part in an A.:A.: rite where the candidate is saved from an abyss/rift by „a friend“.
There was another guy a while back in this thread who said he "checked" all systems with words relevant to a master mason. I can't seem to find that post though.

It certainly can't hurt to check again, given that any location is as likely as any other right now.

I would disagree that there are game elements that ONLY make sense to a mason. There is an ordinary meaning to the term rift (and abyss). In fact, there's a whole RPG called "Rifts" that's centered around portals to other universes. If DB has locked some pieces of the Raxxla puzzle away behind membership in a secret society, that's not even remotely within the ballpark of "[I made the trail to Raxxla] a little bit obvious so you would know you're on the right track".

Maybe it is.....

"an area of space, not black but radiant…glowing like heaven".

Like a nebula?

Maybe it is.....

The 'area of space, not black but radiant... glowing like heaven' is a good description of the Galactic Core.
The material quoted from Gan Romero's 'dream journal' is strikingly reminiscent of Halsey's experience whilst in cryosleep in her escape pod. Could they both have seen Raxxla? It would be great if the DBX that Gan Romero is flying was something we could find in-game. Keep your eyes peeled if you're doing a Sgr A* run!

The 'area of space, not black but radiant... glowing like heaven' is a good description of the Galactic Core.
The material quoted from Gan Romero's 'dream journal' is strikingly reminiscent of Halsey's experience whilst in cryosleep in her escape pod. Could they both have seen Raxxla? It would be great if the DBX that Gan Romero is flying was something we could find in-game. Keep your eyes peeled if you're doing a Sgr A* run!
Pretty sure someone would of seen something during Distance World 2 and the Community Goal, there were a lot of individuals in that area.

Interesting theory ... and possibly related to Jasmina Halsey's Architects. Wasn't there also something about strange sounds coming from the direction of Sagittarius A*? My memory eludes me.

There was another guy a while back in this thread who said he "checked" all systems with words relevant to a master mason. I can't seem to find that post though.

It certainly can't hurt to check again, given that any location is as likely as any other right now.

I would disagree that there are game elements that ONLY make sense to a mason. There is an ordinary meaning to the term rift (and abyss). In fact, there's a whole RPG called "Rifts" that's centered around portals to other universes. If DB has locked some pieces of the Raxxla puzzle away behind membership in a secret society, that's not even remotely within the ballpark of "[I made the trail to Raxxla] a little bit obvious so you would know you're on the right track".
Well. That was me. Good idea. Those words btw would also make sense to someone who knows the bible, especially Solomons temple. There is an awful lot of Boas installations btw. (right hand column at the front entrance of the temple).

Edit: To clarify my words from earlier on: There is only one system that has a name which can only be understood by a master. Everything else is second degree stuff that even a well studied apprentice might guess at. (Including Gan Romeros dream - concerning that my best guess would be visiting the heart of darkness. Sag A?)

Last edited:
Interesting theory ... and possibly related to Jasmina Halsey's Architects. Wasn't there also something about strange sounds coming from the direction of Sagittarius A*? My memory eludes me.
The vector of Halsey's last jump was approximately towards the core. A bit to the side of Colonia.

Maybe it is.....

Could this be alluding to Lagrange Clouds and the Notable Stellar Phenomena such as the anomalies!

To quote MB maybe we should listen to them?

I like this train of thought. I'd considered this some time ago but never followed it up as there wasn't any link to the Codex...could be something.

Cant engage with these at present as investigating a number of locations referenced in Astrophel and Stella.

Top Bottom