The Quest To Find Raxxla

I, for myself, spent months flying all types of missions and explo data exclusively for them. Nothing special...
Can you remember what sort of distance their passenger missions were that you did? It would be an obvious method for a group of explorers & adventurers to filter out people who were of similar mindset.
(Although having done ~70kly+ on DW2 Jorki’s not yet been approached , though to be fair he’s still carousing in Jacques’ bar & hasn’t been back to Shinrarta). Having done the Broken Heart trip Tyko’s not been approached either 🤨
( still think something’s broken there!)

Chapter 15 of ED Premonition:
“Ah, the Children of Raxxla.’ The spiky-haired woman began. ‘How sweet. I trust your trip was safe, Commanders?’
‘Safe as it can be in this day and age,’ replied Thorn.
The woman turned to him.
‘You understand who I represent, I assume, Commander Thorn?’
‘I’ve seen you run missions out of Shinrarta Dezhra,’ Thorn replied.
‘Shinrarta Dezhra?’ The woman laughed, her scorn plain to hear. ‘You think the Dark Wheel advertises on a station board in plain sight? That we need rookie pilots to drag a couple of tonnes of thrumpberry flavouring across to Hutton Orbital? A trivial ploy to keep the Founders off our backs.”

Excerpt From
Elite Dangerous: Premonition
Drew Wagar
This material may be protected by copyright.
I was of the opinion that the spiky-haired TDW woman was Elyssia Fields, however in hindsight wondering if it might be Alyssia Verdi, daughter of Luko who seems to have been a member of TDW. Can’t remember seeing a description of Alyssia.

The 'good Luko'... Always where and when needed..
Keep this interesting thing about Alessia in mind ...
Scytale said:
Hi !
So kind to confirm if Alessia Verdi and Drew Wagar are the same person ? ;)

See you in the Deep Black !
No, they're not. I have occasionally 'flown' Alessia, but she's sorting a floating NPC for lore usage. :)

Cheers,

Drew.

But all this are happy past times imho. There is no longer a real story teller left in this arcade-ish ED...

About skill and courage, let's not forget the attacked stations rescue CG's and so. But is this still running ?

Last edited:
The 'good Luko'... Always where and when needed..
Keep this interesting thing about Alessia in mind ...
No, they're not. I have occasionally 'flown' Alessia, but she's sorting a floating NPC for lore usage. :)

Cheers,

Drew.

But all this are happy past times imho. There is no longer a real story teller left in this arcade-ish ED...

About skill and courage, let's not forget the attacked stations rescue CG's and so. But is this still running ?
Not sure with goid ‘withdrawal from bubble”; there were still a few damaged stations last time I looked. Tyko dida few passenger rescue missions, nothing came of it.

Raising this again. TRDW are reported to be explorers and adventurers, so it makes sense for their test to involve exploration/long distance trips. Anybody studied:
1) their long distance passenger missions?
2) only handing in exploration data to them (e.g. Neuman Camp in SD)? -perhaps there’s a threshold that has to be reached?
@Macros? Scytale?
I've been watching the passenger missions for a few days, and the furthest so far has been to Colonia.

Ship Outfitting And Super Power Weapons

In the very long list of stuff, tips, and tricks I don't know about ED, I can now cross one trick off. Besides working on Operation Less Than Three, I've also been working on my combat Krait Mk II.

You'll notice the Super Power weapons which requires at least 4 weeks signup and rating 3 as minimum to acquire the Super Power specific weapons. Usually I've gone to the Super Power specific CZ's and slowly ranked up with 10 merits per kill. No more of that slow grinding.

Recently I read about the trick and have now tried it successfully, and here it is:
  1. Go to a Nav beacon in an opposing Super Power control system
  2. Destroy the local Super Power forces and gain 30 merits per kill
  3. Go to super cruise and drop as quickly as possible. The Super Power forces will drop in very soon after. Repeat the mayhem
  4. Rinse and repeat
Bonus: Scoop the mats, rank up your NPC crew member and scan the high wakes of the ones that escapes.
Warning: Do not destroy allied Super Power forces, if you do, merits will be deducted from you.

Last edited:
Ship Outfitting And Super Power Weapons

In the very long list of stuff, tips, and tricks I don't know about ED, I can now cross one trick off. Besides working on Operation Less Than Three, I've also been working on my combat Krait Mk II.

You'll notice the Super Power weapons which requires at least 4 weeks signup and rating 3 as minimum to acquire the Super Power specific weapons. Usually I've gone to the Super Power specific CZ's and slowly ranked up with 10 merits per kill. No more of that slow grinding.

Recently I read about the trick and have now tried it successfully, and here it is:
  1. Go to a Nav beacon in an opposing Super Power control system
  2. Destroy the local Super Power forces and gain 30 merits per kill
  3. Go to super cruise and drop as quickly as possible. The Super Power forces will drop in very soon after. Repeat the mayhem
  4. Rinse and repeat
Bonus: Scoop the mats, rank up your NPC crew member and scan the high wakes of the the ones that escapes.
Warning: Do not destroy allied Super Power forces, if you do, merits will be deducted from you.
Did you mean to post this in the Raxxla thread?

But don't they appear just anywhere, close to an astronomical object, when it's a powerplay system? Like rings or a station for example. I don't mean when you are being followed for having unclaimed merits. I think Macros is either working up for disruption lasers to check what hidden functions they might have, or searching for invisible bodies. Felicia's doomsday AI machine might repeat what happened for Guardians if you shoot it with some pulse lasers.

Do these weapons/loadout etc. fit the 'in from Beta' criteria?

Are these still regarded as touchstones or do we think the retconning is total - to be more clear: should we filter ideas based on whether they were available in the non Horizons Beta? (Which rules out platentary POIs and a whole load of other things..)

Top Bottom