If someone got there then I'd assume they were using an FSD range hack. It's not 'legally' possible to get that far below the galactic plane.
Actually, isn’t this the guy that was sent there by FDev on a wish? They gave him a one way ticket, had to destroy at the end but was allowed to record the trip? (orhave I now had too much Lavian Brandy and all this is running together?)

Wasn't Jacques headed to Beagle Point to set up a bar and restaurant?

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe Wiki- "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe is the second book in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction "trilogy" by Douglas Adams, and is a sequel. "
Momus was a representation of Satire and the book/show/movie is a work of comedy.

The 42nd Region of the galaxy is The Void, much closer to Colonia than to Sol. Maybe this was on purpose? (Credit to CMDR Machina Ergo Sum for opening my eyes to this.)

Galactic Travel Guide wiki states:
"To compete for a migration visa, pilots must sign up with Colonia Migration Services before delivering quantities of Galactic Travel Guides to Jaques Station in the Colonia system.At the end of the appeal.
The 10 factions that have made the largest contribution will earn the right to settle in one of the specified systems. A new planetary outpost will be constructed in the system for the organisation's sole use."

The number 42 wiki-
"The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. "

In programming The ASCII code 42 is for the asterisk symbol, being a wildcard for everything.

I'm in agreement with not being the deepest void. Imo, that's death.
I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, that the regions were introduced along with the codex and the riddles within it.

It also goes against the idea that Raxxla should be within 200ish Ly from Sol due to the technological capabilities of the time,
but hey, being that no one knows what it is, anything is possible. Especially since there could be hidden aspects of the storyline we're unaware of.

Scytale

Banned
Yes, IF Raxxla is not a rogue planet* with superluminal speed capabilities, and there is a tiny bit of consistency left among FD "story tellers", then Raxxla is inside the Bubble.
Now, ofc anything is possible in a video game. Even the most ridiculous and disappointing inconsistencies.
A hidden storyline is an untold story, then no story at all. Usually, I base my assumptions on what we know and can logically deduce from it.
But, hey, after all.. what are the tin foils made for ? mmmh ?
No sirens in the Underworld, as far as I know. I assume the deepest void is witchspace.
*EDIT: sorry, not a "planet". MB told us that it is something different. Very convenient, in order to transpose it later anywhere they want, then.
EDIT-re: well... It still should be a certain celestial body, though.

Last edited:
Wasn't Jacques headed to Beagle Point to set up a bar and restaurant?

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe Wiki- "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe is the second book in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction "trilogy" by Douglas Adams, and is a sequel. "
Momus was a representation of Satire and the book/show/movie is a work of comedy.

The 42nd Region of the galaxy is The Void, much closer to Colonia than to Sol. Maybe this was on purpose? (Credit to CMDR Machina Ergo Sum for opening my eyes to this.)

Galactic Travel Guide wiki states:
"To compete for a migration visa, pilots must sign up with Colonia Migration Services before delivering quantities of Galactic Travel Guides to Jaques Station in the Colonia system.At the end of the appeal.
The 10 factions that have made the largest contribution will earn the right to settle in one of the specified systems. A new planetary outpost will be constructed in the system for the organisation's sole use."

The number 42 wiki-
"The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. "

In programming The ASCII code 42 is for the asterisk symbol, being a wildcard for everything.
Surely that would be "The Restaurant at the OTHER End of the Universe", no? ;)

Yes, IF Raxxla is not a rogue planet* with superluminal speed capabilities, and there is a tiny bit of consistency left among FD "story tellers", then Raxxla is inside the Bubble.
Now, ofc anything is possible in a video game. Even the most ridiculous and disappointing inconsistencies.
A hidden storyline is an untold story, then no story at all. Usually, I base my assumptions on what we know and can logically deduce from it.
But, hey, after all.. what are the tin foils made for ? mmmh ?
No sirens in the Underworld, as far as I know. I assume the deepest void is witchspace.
*EDIT: sorry, not a "planet". MB told us that it is something different. Very convenient, in order to transpose it later anywhere they want, then.
EDIT-re: well... It still should be a certain celestial body, though.
Didn't sirens fo to the underworld if somebody heard their singing and escaped?

Man you guys are killing me. I made a hhgttg reference to this months ago and got completely overlooked
Swings n' roundabouts amigo!

Chuck another golden coin in the well and make a wish! You might get lucky this time. ;)

[Create a post link using the # number in the upper right corner of the post so we see it.]

Sirens gets complicated...

In the Persephone myth where they are created they can be referred to as Sirens of the Underworld as they serve the Queen of the Underworld, not sure whether they were bird-women at this point or later, at some point they became bird-women and later the Sirens of the Sea / mermaid type that we mostly know about...eg Jason and the Argonauts, Jason had himself tied to the mast so he could hear the song but not be lured, for.... reasons *edit, It was Odysseus who had himself tied to the mast, Jason had a musician play loudly to drown out their song so his crew couldn't hear them.

Problem is theres so many myths across so many cultures that fit certain bits

Edit: and theres a lot of sci-fi references in game and across multi-media

Edit Edit: Just read 2 stories, in one version Demeter gives the Sirens wings to aid in their search, in the other Demeter turns them into ugly old bird-women as punishment for not preventing the kidnapping. Contradictions, Yay!

Last edited:
Siren's were protecting Persephone in the fields before Hades kidnapped her, tore a rift in the ground, and brought her down below. The main thing with the argument that there are a myriad of myth's that fit the picture is that Persephone is the consistent figure from the Dark Wheel to the Codex. "Consistency in the fragmentary rumors."

We literally named the 9th planet in Sol after her and that moon fits one of the exact descriptions of what Raxxla could be.
There's that running idea that they may have placed it smack dab in our face the whole time, this would fit the bill.
edit* At this point I feel I'm being redundant about this, and as such, to save you all from the same feeling, I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Siren's were protecting Persephone in the fields before Hades kidnapped her, tore a rift in the ground, and brought her down below. The main thing with the argument that there are a myriad of myth's that fit the picture is that Persephone is the consistent figure from the Dark Wheel to the Codex. "Consistency in the fragmentary rumors."

We literally named the 9th planet in Sol after her and that moon fits one of the exact descriptions of what Raxxla could be.
There's that running idea that they may have placed it smack dab in our face the whole time, this would fit the bill.
edit* At this point I feel I'm being redundant about this, and as such, to save you all from the same feeling, I'll leave it at that.

Just FYI, Persephone in Sol system was not present until late in Horizons (2.3 or 2.4).
It also figured in the Formidine Rift 'mystery' - especially in the first phase.

Edit:
To clarify - Persephone featured in the FR, through Persephone Station in Avalon system.
Other-Drew did make an oblique reference to 'getting a Sol permit' at one point (during the second phase), which may or may not have been related to that Persephone.

Last edited:
Just FYI, Persephone in Sol system was not present until late in Horizons (2.3 or 2.4).
It also figured in the Formidine Rift 'mystery' - especially in the first phase.
Jupp. I think the Persephone link has been investigated inside out. Salomé went to Avalon and Persephone after her Sol trip, If I remember correctly.
I think it was meant to symbolise her going under ground. It was the transformation from Kahina to Salomé or something.

Top Bottom