The Quest To Find Raxxla

Scytale

Banned
Yeah, pretty unclear. Anyway, following different traditions, writings, paintings and statues, both Michael and Uriel are depicted wielding some flaming sword of sorts, and guarding the gates of Paradise, Eden or whatever. Only MB could tell which one he wanted to represent on his tattoo. Or..any theologian here ? :ROFLMAO:
No Uriel in EDSM... In ED ?
What you may be calling a flaming sword I was thinking might be vines....😁
Vines ? Grape vines ? Yeah.. That's our Ol'Pa ! ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty unclear. Anyway, following different traditions, writings, paintings and statues, both Michael and Uriel are depicted wielding some flaming sword of sorts, and guarding the gates of Paradise, Eden or whatever. Only MB could tell which one he wanted to represent on his tattoo. Or..any theologian here ? :ROFLMAO:

Michael is Regulus and Uriel is Antares.

Scytale

Banned
See that ? Was enough just to ask !
Antares/Uriel isn't far from the Bubble ... Is it "guarding the entry to.. something" ?
Naah... 328 ships passed through Antares space, including 1 ship in the last 7 days.

The course remembers me of Dante's Commedia. Except the 3rd part "Himmelssphären" - Sorry what's that in English? - Just saying, no further ideas.
"The space inbetween" is described as: John Milton meets H P Lovecraft in an epic tale of cosmological horror. So ya i assume its "Paradise Lost" ( also has a description of hell) with the battle between the Angles and the Deamons (in this case the Old Ones) and shows the layers of Hell with Satan/ Nameless Horror trying to escape.
Parts of Lovecrafts book "Through the gates of the silver key" remind me of this too. Mans own inquisitiveness and science being the key to opening the gates and release the old ones. Is mans science also good enough to close the gate again? Would be a fun read.

Last edited:
I haven't had much time for ED lately but I've finished looking in the immediate vicinity of the Cat's Paw nebula for systems with two M stars (only) and an Earth-like World, without finding one (my guess of what the Winking Cat might be guiding people to). The number of systems with only two M stars is not either too many to make searching the immediate vicinity of the nebula too time-consuming (though if you start looking too far away that happens) and they are not so rare either that there is a trivial number to search. I think I must have searched 20+ MM systems, keeping within about 60LY of the nebula. I might have missed one or two. A couple had biological sources planetside that turned out to be bark mounds. I didn't find any notable stellar phenomena nearby (though I did run into a system with two near the Bug Nebula, appropriately, on the way out).
I've returned to the vicinity of the Bubble. Apparently, untagged systems can be found just a couple of hundred LY out from Sol. I'll look for the same thing here, picking an odd angle to head in (the Coma Berenices constellation seems a good starting point).

Preferably after distillation! 🤪

Red highlighted letters can be rearranged? (countdown don't fail me now!)
Unfortunately, I have no idea what to rearrange them into.
Also, where can I get a copy of the Necronomicon? I definitley don't want to wake Cthulhu or anything... :rolleyes:

Shining Trapezohedron? I can't remember exactly what it did, but lovecraft did have a lot of novel ideas about space and aliens and hedgehogs (except not the last one).
Could Lovecraft be a part of the clue? or am I taking the above post too seriously?

Shining Trapezohedron? I can't remember exactly what it did, but lovecraft did have a lot of novel ideas about space and aliens and hedgehogs (except not the last one).
Could Lovecraft be a part of the clue? or am I taking the above post too seriously?
Too seriously 😂.. Just for fun. And you wouldnt want to know what i had to do to get a copy of the neconomicon.... Shining trapezohedron was from "Haunter of the Dark"

I mixed up though. Michael is Aldebaran, Raphael is Regulus, Ureiel is Antares and Gabriel is Fomalhaut.

That's all of them. :)
The four fixed astrological stars in Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, respectively.
The bull, lion, eagle and a man that show up in mythologies from all over the world.
Including in the bible, the tetramorphs guarding Sumerian city gates and the sphinx.

The four fixed astrological stars in Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius, respectively.
The bull, lion, eagle and a man that show up in mythologies from all over the world.
Including in the bible, the tetramorphs guarding Sumerian city gates and the sphinx.
The four Royal stars are supposed to have their origin in ancient Persian Astronomy. As most things in religion and astrology, the sources for this are dubious from a historical perspective.
The Archangels were probably attached as an aspect, at a later time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_stars
https://mysticmedusa.com/2016/04/fixed-stars-astrology-the-watchers/

Fun fact: Archangel was a rank above Elite in some versions of the original game.

The four Royal stars are supposed to have their origin in ancient Persian Astronomy. As most things in religion and astrology, the sources for this are dubious from a historical perspective.

Fun fact: Archangel was a rank above Elite in some versions of the original game.
Was it just below Game Director? 😉

You've hit on another point of contention there. The spelling of "angel" and "angle" since when dealing with astrological "aspects", opposition (180 degrees) and square (90) in the case of the four fixed points of the zodiac, you're in essence looking at the relationships between the archetypal bodies.

The challenging aspects above, and also including 45 degrees could be looked upon as demons since any activity you attempt under these alignments of the 'gods' (planets) are likely to at least be difficult if not cursed to fail outright and are therefore best rescheduled until a more favourable hour.

The 120 degree 'trine' signifies 'easy luck' while 60 and 30 degrees are known as 'sextile' and 'semi-sextile' respectively and signify pretty much what they sound like you'd expect. In short, the aspects, angles or angels between the planets are smiling, so you better put on your best business booties.

Think of it like surfing the cosmic current (hours / Horus / Horus-scope). You wouldn't catch a dumper or try to swim against the tide. The gods are doing their own thing and really don't care about you, at all but if you can attach your little wagon to an activity they're already doing you can use their influence.

Ignore it if you like, they won't care. Or, use the angles / angels to amplify your efforts.

[Note: Arch / arc appears in this context a lot too, as in divisions of arc across the sky.]
[Edit: When casting spells one must be aware of phonetics, incantation, logos sounds]

Last edited:
Top Bottom