Was Beagle Point ever renamed from an original system generated name?

Also on the Winking Cat art theft theory, could the 17th, 20th and 23rd centuries for the art works be a time reference? Perhaps 5pm, 8pm and 11pm?

Just a left field idea forming...

/ Ra.

I seem to remember it was named after Erimus Kamzel, who first reached it in his ship DSS BEAGLE. But it was quite early in the game. Perhaps a search through FD Newsletters?

Last edited:
I was looking at some screen shots i took over the past year. after some recent discussion where someone posted the inside of a Coriolis station comparing it to the raxxla symbol, i couldnt help but start counting the lights around a 'wheel' station (toroid?). Anyways, is it just me or is there the same number of lights as the dots/dashes in the raxxla image?
PS_Messages_20200127_033603.jpg

Or is it space madness?

P.S. i ran out of tin foil a few months back....

p.p.s i just mean the outer most set of lights around the inner ring

Lo que creo que raxxla es un planeta que no podemos aterrizar y tiene que tener alguna estructura que se vea desde la órbita, el símbolo que tenemos en el códice es de la estación controlada por altos funcionarios y el que da permiso para ingresar a raxxla, pero, por supuesto, todo esto pensando que lo que nos muestra el códice no es raxxla sino la estación representada que lo protege.

Saludos Comandantes

I was looking at some screen shots i took over the past year. after some recent discussion where someone posted the inside of a Coriolis station comparing it to the raxxla symbol, i couldnt help but start counting the lights around a 'wheel' station (toroid?). Anyways, is it just me or is there the same number of lights as the dots/dashes in the raxxla image?
View attachment 160250
Or is it space madness?

P.S. i ran out of tin foil a few months back....

p.p.s i just mean the outer most set of lights around the inner ring

I count 31, whereas I thought the Raxxla icon had 34? But I’ve been postulating for ages that Raxxla may be a station/giant spaceship, possibly Guardian.

Of course it’s space madness; you’re a Raxxla Questor, it’s mandatory! 😀

Lo que creo que raxxla es un planeta que no podemos aterrizar y tiene que tener alguna estructura que se vea desde la órbita, el símbolo que tenemos en el códice es de la estación controlada por altos funcionarios y el que da permiso para ingresar a raxxla, pero, por supuesto, todo esto pensando que lo que nos muestra el códice no es raxxla sino la estación representada que lo protege.

Saludos Comandantes
Ran this through google to translate for us...

What I think raxxla is a planet that we cannot land and has to have some structure that can be seen from orbit, the symbol we have in the codex is from the station controlled by senior officials and the one that gives permission to enter raxxla, but, of course, all this thinking that what the codex shows us is not raxxla but the station represented that protects it.

Saludos Comandantes

Quizas!

Saludos Comandantes
¿eres nuevo?) hay mucha teoría, pero ninguna tuvo éxito. mi siguiente movimiento

Ran this through google to translate for us...

What I think raxxla is a planet that we cannot land and has to have some structure that can be seen from orbit, the symbol we have in the codex is from the station controlled by senior officials and the one that gives permission to enter raxxla, but, of course, all this thinking that what the codex shows us is not raxxla but the station represented that protects it.
he speaks some strange language, google refuses me to translate it all xD

I count 31, whereas I thought the Raxxla icon had 34? But I’ve been postulating for ages that Raxxla may be a station/giant spaceship, possibly Guardian.

Of course it’s space madness; you’re a Raxxla Questor, it’s mandatory! 😀
There is one light hidden behind one of the arms. Its the bottom most downward pointing arm. If you zoom in you can see the light emitting from behind it, so i counted it. I got the impression there were discrepancies between different 'raxxla images' having different numbers. Not sure which is more correct.

There is one light hidden behind one of the arms. Its the bottom most downward pointing arm. If you zoom in you can see the light emitting from behind it, so i counted it. I got the impression there were discrepancies between different 'raxxla images' having different numbers. Not sure which is more correct.

Yeah I counted 32, too, but the rax image has 33 - there has been much remodelling of the uprighted version of image on the IRH discord from where I borrow this:

1580130674322.png

Yeah I counted 32, too, but the rax image has 33 - there has been much remodelling of the uprighted version of image on the IRH discord from where I borrow this:

View attachment 160270
Tbh ive stopped actively looking for clues. It seems at times something grabs my attention for me, as that image i had did. Since i dont know what im looking for consciously maybe my subconscious might point it out for me kinda thing. Thanks though for clarifying that for me

I've been delving into some of the historical videos available from the official Elite Dangerous YouTube channel to see if there are any tip-bits in chats/releases/updates that might help us out a bit.

During this video:
Join the Elite - Everything You Need to Know About Exploration
Source: https://youtu.be/Gaoem7l1Qwg?t=1587

Michael Brooks makes an interesting point about SagA* (time ~26:30m ) being a special case, which I don't have context for, so I'm reaching out for collective ideas since I don't quite get if the reference. Is he referring that SagA* is actually different for known scientific reasons, or is it a special case because FDEV have decided to make it so?

He also mentions that another system was renamed, but deliberately they both choose not to reveal the original name (time ~36:30m).

Thoughts on these comments?
/Ra.

Just finished watching this vid & found only two interesting things (I’ve done a lot of exploration!). The first thing I was the statement that FD have plans for Gas Giants but he couldn’t talk about them, perhaps that’s one of the enhancements in the major update this year....perhaps floating lifeforms/materials that can be scooped? Or floating landable platforms?
The second thing was that nobody asked anything about Raxxla! 🥺

Top Bottom