I feel as though I’ve made a breakthrough. I’ve never been able to discern a system hidden in a Galnet article before but this time I found two articles, so far, that point to the same place. This isn’t Raxxla that I’m likely to find but instead perhaps the real Soontill. Hopefully finally discovering it will help zero in on Raxxla.
I’ll test this hypothesis and then update you all. It’s convoluted and I’d rather verify I’m not completely insane before I cause a goose chase.

Edit: If RNGeezus would bless me with a Thargoid Probe I’d have been able to get this show on the road already. Can’t catch a break for the life of me. Found one first try the last time.

Edit 2: Got the probe, sensor is easy but not sure if I should get link as well just to have all bases covered.

Edit 3: Hyperdicted lost probe en route to get sensor. I really didn’t think it would be this difficult to get the items I wanted to bring with me. Show time might not be tonight at this rate.

Last edited:
For those who are interested there are new M Dwarf; Belt; Class III GG in the (100Ly)³ cube around Sol (Part 4)
Collected 14033 systems in the cube, all systems have bodies collected – not necessarily complete.
All in all 45 more system…
38 Virginis | 44.9688 | 91.5312 | 31.5312
49 G. Antlia | 98.9688 | 29.1562 | 0.34375
Ambikul | -59.9062 | -60.75 | -94.9375
Ao | 19.75 | 28.125 | 43.5938
BD+05 2950 | -2.875 | 82.9688 | 65.2188
BD+14 831 | 9.90625 | -19.8125 | -74
BD+17 4808 | -71.8125 | -51.375 | 4.03125
Bestia | -36.0938 | -1.46875 | -84.5625
Bloder | 26.4375 | -75.2188 | 63.5938
CE Bootis | -5.40625 | 29.375 | 16.4688
CPD-28 332 | 9.8125 | -24.4688 | -10.6562
CW Ursae Majoris | 2.65625 | 36.7812 | -14.9062
Eravallan | -56.3125 | 47.9688 | 59.1562
Furuhjelm I-645 | -11.7188 | 92.125 | -45.6875
HD 122510 | 69.125 | 59.0938 | 84.9688
HIP 7338 | -96.5 | 33.2188 | -68.6562
Inovik | 59.0625 | -15.1562 | -5.65625
Jita | 63.8125 | -89.1875 | -74.875
Kimi | -84.8438 | 91.1562 | -20.7812
LHS 1453 | -19.0625 | -45.4375 | -55.4375
LHS 2310 | 43.75 | -16 | 22.5625
LHS 538 | -24.4688 | -74.25 | 23.1875
LHS 6408 | -62.8438 | -13.9062 | -10.8125
LP 635-46 | -59.2812 | -38.3438 | 55.3438
LTT 11958 | -64.5625 | 51.625 | -76
LTT 12378 | -13.4375 | 78.0625 | -84.7188
LTT 16016 | -62.5312 | 12.375 | -5.5
LTT 4150 | 61.4688 | 42.6875 | 6.96875
Malja | -46.125 | 65.0312 | 86.5
Mazahuanses | 59.4375 | -24.2812 | 17
Mokujin | 74.7188 | -81.8125 | -91.5
Mosche | 69.9375 | -36.1875 | 92.9062
Nanditi | 69.5938 | 20.4062 | 62.0312
OU Geminorum | 11.3438 | 3.0625 | -46.375
Polahukuna | 59.6875 | 84.5 | -48.7188
Sallaecians | 70.5 | 33.6562 | -49.375
SPOCS 895 | -85.2188 | -40.5312 | 73.4062
Sukuruaco | 69.4688 | 45.875 | 13.6875
Tai Shenef | 12.9375 | -86.8125 | 40.1875
Telepityak | 19.75 | 54.0625 | -97.1875
UBV 8670 | 78.1562 | -8.6875 | 4.78125
Unktomi | -78.625 | -21.8125 | -31.3438
V775 Herculis | -56.3438 | 11.125 | 39.625
Wolf 1278 | -11.3125 | -17.6562 | -43.3125
Zhuaruparci | -43.5938 | -69.4688 | 64.3438
For the time being I have stopped collecting.

Raxxla in Star Citizen? That's just silly. They haven't even got Earth out there, no Africa, no Qalb ar-Rīšāt, for the eye is the door that is also the key. View attachment 191173
(Also there are Phoenician Moon bases, interstellar travel began with inflating pig bladders with methane gas, and solar sails made out of fine copper sheets to exploit solar radiation pressure. This is why eating pigs is a taboo in many cultures even today, for they were reserved for an emerging space industry.

Provide ships or sails adapted to the heavenly breezes, and there will be some who will brave even that void.)

The one thing I miss, whilst sitting on the bridge of my ship sipping my evening tot of Lavian brandy
Is a nice warm bacon sandwich
with brown sauce. 😋

I feel as though I’ve made a breakthrough. I’ve never been able to discern a system hidden in a Galnet article before but this time I found two articles, so far, that point to the same place. This isn’t Raxxla that I’m likely to find but instead perhaps the real Soontill. Hopefully finally discovering it will help zero in on Raxxla.
I’ll test this hypothesis and then update you all. It’s convoluted and I’d rather verify I’m not completely insane before I cause a goose chase.

Edit: If RNGeezus would bless me with a Thargoid Probe I’d have been able to get this show on the road already. Can’t catch a break for the life of me. Found one first try the last time.

Edit 2: Got the probe, sensor is easy but not sure if I should get link as well just to have all bases covered.

Edit 3: Hyperdicted lost probe en route to get sensor. I really didn’t think it would be this difficult to get the items I wanted to bring with me. Show time might not be tonight at this rate.

OF COURSE you’re completely insane!
Everybody participating in this Quest is, by definition! 🤪

Doctor Doctor, I’m obsessed with looking for something in 4 billion locations, but I don’t know what it is, where to look, how to find it, or recognise it if I do.....Nurse, we have another of them here, I’m sending him off to the same facility as we sent that last one, who thought he was a penguin, but order another batch of patient-restraint overcoats cos we’re running low on stock.

Strange event last night, may be normal or old but never seen it?

In Facece, theres a Capital Ship signal approx 0.5LS from the Star. Dropped in and it was all wreckage, another Capital Ship then 'warped' in just like in CZs. Green Military ships appeared and chatted:

OK Secure the perimeter, we have a job to do, lets do it.
You dont think its connected to.....after the recent events?

WHAT!?

Im 99.9% sure its gonna be an old tale to do with Thargoids.....and its just me linking it to Station explosions or Starship One conspiracy reveal so posting here first as you people deserve it if its new or save watiing a thread if its old. Its the first time ive ever seen NPC chatter thats meaningful (like the old military convoys used to with UAs), but what does / did it mean?

In Facece, theres a Capital Ship signal approx 0.5LS from the Star. Dropped in and it was all wreckage, another Capital Ship then 'warped' in just like in CZs. Green Military ships appeared and chatted:

WHAT!?

Im 99.9% sure its gonna be an old tale to do with Thargoids.....and its just me linking it to Station explosions or Starship One conspiracy reveal so posting here first as you people deserve it if its new or save watiing a thread if its old. Its the first time ive ever seen NPC chatter thats meaningful (like the old military convoys used to with UAs), but what does / did it mean?
“Ahh, Captain Cromwell,” purred the Senator of Facece, his hand almost absently stroking Catlyn's hair, “Do come in. I have a job for you.”

WHAT!?

Does not look like Thargoid damage (no green gooey). Curious.

I saw that too (10th Oct according to my log files), wasn't sure if it was new or important etc.

(I also found a persistent USS in I Bootis which I was could follow around but was unable to drop into and after a bit of a hunt online found
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlYDCJerTBI
where somebody with more ability than myself managed to drop into it years ago)

Thats the one but you didnt get the extra chat I mentioned. All the rest seemed the same. Probably RNG variations of chat?

Im sure I recorded it, now will have to work out how to get it from XB to Onedrive and get that on my laptop and then somehow get that to YT.

OF COURSE you’re completely insane!
Everybody participating in this Quest is, by definition! 🤪

Doctor Doctor, I’m obsessed with looking for something in 4 billion locations, but I don’t know what it is, where to look, how to find it, or recognise it if I do.....Nurse, we have another of them here, I’m sending him off to the same facility as we sent that last one, who thought he was a penguin, but order another batch of patient-restraint overcoats cos we’re running low on stock.
You’re right haha. My craziness was as follows:

Rebecca was involved in all manner of things before she wiped her memory and died, including potentially having stood on a planet sterilized by the Thargoids and erased from humanity’s maps. Her last message to us lead to The Zurara but there was one puzzle piece that seemed out of place and remained somewhat unsolved. “The Vain Queen rides on the back of a giraffe that remembers her daughter’s hero”.

Most assumed it was about Cassieopeia, Camelopardalis, Andromeda and Perseus and then left the clue behind...some even said “it’s not much of a clue”. I don’t think it was meant to be so vague. I believe It’s telling us a Thargoid hive is located in Camelopardalis. Now, Rebecca was a former member of the Club, we don’t know what her area of expertise was but she was called a “perfectionist”.
There is one Camelopardalis system that has a typo in the name. BK Camemopardalis. Rebecca would probably notice this typo. This system’s main star is white, all of the other stars in this system are red. White and Red remember this for the next section.

An article released on Christmas Day back when the game was released seems to allude to this same system. This article was referencing the aftermath of the Onionhead head bombing campaign. I’ve already explained previously that I believe Onionhead was used as a metaphor for Thargoids.
Here’s the article:
A peaceful Christmas demonstration which started on Christmas Day continues on the steps of the Congress building in Olympus Village on Mars.

This year Christmas falls during the cold season, and the students are wrapped up warm, mostly dressed in red and white Santa outfits. Above them a giant repeating holo of the burning warg running from the field of flames plays. The protestors chant "Babykiller" in between renditions of various carols with amended words to reflect the protest.

Newsfeeds are now carrying this story throughout the Federation, but members of the government have been unavailable for comment.

Okay so...let’s start from the top.

-Christmas Eve supposedly is the best time to view Camelopardalis.
-The red and white Santa outfits? Remember I said this system only has white and red stars within it.
-The Giant repeating holo, probably references Soontill being burned and disguised but “warg” (the last article that mentioned warg said it was a deer like creature with green eyes) also hints at the disused constellation of Rangifer (The Reindeer) which was made up of stars between Casseiopia and Camelopardalis.
-Babykiller chant...BK as is in BK Camemopardalis.
-in between various renditions of various carols with amended words. I think this is also hinting at the fact that BK Camemopardalis is a “typo” of Camelopardalis.

I have no clue if this analysis seems convincing or not. I failed to locate anything last night but I also did not have a thargoid probe or link and destroyed my sensor on accident while in system.
I intend to continue investigating but now you all know what I was on about.

Edit: I believe the “steps” of congress might hint its within the rings of one of the many rings in the system. Didn’t get to check those.

Last edited:
Facece NPC Chatter.gif

Concerning the wreckage in Facece. How can you tell it's been exploded? I mean, there could be other explanations, like crashing with an unidentified flying object or somesuch. Not talking about aliens of course, let's not jump into conclusions. Rafe said Raxxla's not alien remember? Maybe look at some satellite images or something, dunno.
SCU%20LOGO%20Master2019.webp

Concerning the wreckage in Facece. How can you tell it's been exploded? I mean, there could be other explanations, like crashing with an unidentified flying object or somesuch. Not talking about aliens of course, let's not jump into conclusions. Rafe said Raxxla's not alien remember? Maybe look at some satellite images or something, dunno.
SCU%20LOGO%20Master2019.webp

Sorry, who said what about Raxxla? Reference please, let’s keep things organised!
🙂

Ah, Rafe as in Holdstock’s novel? Not a new FD employee called Rafe? 🧐

Thought Holdstock said its an alien gateway on a planet controlled by evil elite men (TDW implied)? But no problem, fairly sure FD have retconned it all!

Ah2: just checked. In Holdstock novella Rafe said “
Raxxla's no alien, Alex. It's a ghost world. A planet. A legend” meaning it’s not an alien named Raxxla.

Your father was chasing the mythical planet Raxxla. Does it exist, or does it not? If it does, then on Raxxla there's an alien construct that's a gateway to other Universes, and all that's in those Universes in the way of bounty, and treasures, and aliens, and life . .

Mmmm, so it’s the Omphalos which is the alien gateway? Just been struck by the phonetic similarity between Omphalos and Oompa Loompa; forget the Argonautica, we should be referring to Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! 😁

Last edited:
Sorry, who said what about Raxxla? Reference please, let’s keep things organised!
🙂

Ah, Rafe as in Holdstock’s novel? Not a new FD employee called Rafe? 🧐
Thought Holdstock said its an alien gateway on a planet controlled by evil men (TDW implied)? But no problem, fairly sure FD have retconned it all!
Rafe said: 'Raxxla's no alien.'

That's a bit different than 'Raxxla's not alien.'

Rafe also says that Raxxla is a planet with an alien construct, on it.

Last edited:
Rafe said: 'Raxxla's no alien.'

That's a bit different than 'Raxxla's not alien.'

Rafe also says that Raxxla is a planet with an alien construct, on it.
346px-W.E.F._Britten_-_The_Early_Poems_of_Alfred%2C_Lord_Tennyson_-_The_Lotos-Eaters.jpg

"Branches they bore of that enchanted stem,
Laden with flower and fruit, whereof they gave
To each, but whoso did receive of them,
And taste, to him the gushing of the wave
Far, far away did seem to mourn and rave
On alien shores; and if his fellow spake,
His voice was thin, as voices from the grave;
And deep-asleep he seem'd, yet all awake,
And music in his ears his beating heart did make."

346px-W.E.F._Britten_-_The_Early_Poems_of_Alfred%2C_Lord_Tennyson_-_The_Lotos-Eaters.jpg

"Branches they bore of that enchanted stem,
Laden with flower and fruit, whereof they gave
To each, but whoso did receive of them,
And taste, to him the gushing of the wave
Far, far away did seem to mourn and rave
On alien shores; and if his fellow spake,
His voice was thin, as voices from the grave;
And deep-asleep he seem'd, yet all awake,
And music in his ears his beating heart did make."
For some reason this picture makes me think of Shel Silverstein

Top Bottom