There used to be mission contacts that would talk to you via the comms panel and ask you to follow their wake to normal space to discuss the next stage of the mission. Not sure they do that anymore, I think it's just the message in the comms panel now it has an accept / reject option.

I think missions still drop out of supercruise in some circumstances. I did some not too long ago. It was a courier like mission though. I think...

Used to be a thing if you took a mission with instructions to go somewhere to get further instructions but you had to read the fine print very carefully to pick up on it which became very frustrating out at Ceos / Sothis at times... As in, take a mission going next door, only to be forwarded another 400Ly to the bubble.

I'm here to clear the air. My transgressions were big and what I did was sacrilege. I DID NOT FIND RAXXLA. I was mistaken. Maybe it was a part of it, maybe not. I now openly admit that I'm very sorry and hope I did not waste anyone's time or energy, or permanently lose respect as a CMDR and fellow explorer.
Respectfully, CMDRGURU951. o7
I haven’t found it either 😁

Did you know there is a mysterious signal,viewable from everywhere in the galaxy located just 10 ly from Sag A that is sitting between six systems? Did you know that you don't need anything that has been added to the game since launch to hear and detect it?

Don't believe me?
Read our 19 page summary of our research so far Landscape_Signal_POO_Research_Report.pdf
Want to dig in and help figure this out?
Join the IRH https://discord.gg/pgebTcr
We are a research group that has no membership, no hierarchy, no secret groups, just researchers owning their research.

Attachments

• Landscape_Signal_POO_Research_Report.pdf
    833.1 KB · Views: 867
Last edited:
I'm here to clear the air. My transgressions were big and what I did was sacrilege. I DID NOT FIND RAXXLA. I was mistaken. Maybe it was a part of it, maybe not. I now openly admit that I'm very sorry and hope I did not waste anyone's time or energy, or permanently lose respect as a CMDR and fellow explorer.

Oh tish-tosh I for one thought you're escapades with the 'mysteries' were charming and imaginative, tis a pity FD didn't apply them in game (or did they?).

Did you know there is a mysterious signal
I did.
"
…TECH OFFICER’S LOG 1/4…
This signal is incredible. The behaviour is almost organic. We can’t isolate it, every time we think it’s gone it shifts to a new frequency band."
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ABwm79j-0

P.S Archambault Terminal still needs to go chicka chicka boom boom. There can not exist spiritual radiance without nuclear radiation. Those people are living in a lie, and need to be saved.

In a game that relies on self created content as much as dev created content your posts and enthusiasm were great reads.

Anything else forget about it mate, its ages ago and the hunts is still on. In a game of find the needle in a galaxy size haystack many bits of hay will look like needles :)

I did.
"
…TECH OFFICER’S LOG 1/4…
This signal is incredible. The behaviour is almost organic. We can’t isolate it, every time we think it’s gone it shifts to a new frequency band."
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ABwm79j-0

P.S Archambault Terminal still needs to go chicka chicka boom boom. There can not exist spiritual radiance without nuclear radiation. Those people are living in a lie, and need to be saved.

Ah, wrong signal, the one that the tech officer was talking about was coming from the Pleiades sector, this one is coming from exactly 10 ly away from Sagittarius A. Below you will find a map put together by one of the researchers showing the systems we have isolated it to. The colors showing the signal strength. The PDF contains the instructions to repeat this research as well as our raw data.If you are interested in helping out join in (link a the bottom).
Source: https://youtu.be/j6KMqFAw2JU

I dun get it?
The wild goose you were chasing turned out to be another duck?
It happens :p

Did you know there is a mysterious signal,viewable from everywhere in the galaxy located just 10 ly from Sag A that is sitting between six systems? Did you know that you don't need anything that has been added to the game since launch to hear and detect it?

Don't believe me?
Read our 19 page summary of our research so far Landscape_Signal_POO_Research_Report.pdf
Want to dig in and help figure this out?
We are a research group that has no membership, no hierarchy, no secret groups, just researchers owning their research.

Nice work.

I think sound analyzing is an interesting and often ignored part of this search. 'Silent song of the spheres', 'whisper in witchspace' and 'siren of the deepest void' quotes all hints to sound being part of the pusle.

There are quite a few sound Easter eggs in ED so filtering out the unrelated finds, may be a challenge.

I did.
But then I lost it because of getting drunk when celebrating with Ol' Pa !
Can't remember.
Crap.

I don’t even remember the celebration.
Was it in The RelaxxLa bar and diner on Lave? Never been there...
Though I hear the pork scratchings are particularly salty.

Having the supercruise thing will also give a static speed and means to go to bodies to act as a way of testing out how the game works and gravity and stuff effect flight. It should help understand the game better. And figure out more ways to fly once we understand better what is happening. Without it we are guessing to some extent.

Wrong thread!

In the announcement for the April update there is:
Pilot's Handbook

Like the Codex, the Pilot's Handbook is a treasure trove of information, providing details on the many activities available to you in Elite Dangerous. Whether you're a veteran, or you've only just graduated from flight school, these articles will help you discover what opportunities are out there - and what is required to get involved in them. With links from the cockpit straight to the Pilot's Handbook, sourcing information is easier than ever before!

Damn - does that mean we missed something?

Top Bottom