Not the codex. The movie intro in the file in your game folders. It's over a planet with those massive features but seen from a nearby moon looking at a similar station and planet.

It has two rings close together. Is that Jacques station or something. Maybe it just made a jump. I don't think that is a normal station.

Is this not the planet that station is over. Or at least the surface map type. What type of planet is this:

google image search

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Env8NTvKA2o

How many other planets have that surface design? From what I can tell it is a rocky ice world. A somewhat rarer type. Would that count as a dieing world? I forget which thing had dieing world attached. DTW, or Raxxla?

That is Synuefe VM-D C15-10 2 A I think. I thought most rocky ice worlds were relatively featureless like ice worlds. Is this only in certain areas or close or far from sole?! This is probably what to focus on for that one movie station. Plus I have a feeling it's one of these rocky ice worlds with a small 1 sized moon and very close. I also have a weird feeling that one station will be something we already know about but are just missing the obvious about. I swear I saw something at some point that it was a known location. But I have no idea where I would have seen it.

Ok, one of them is ariel at uranus in sol. The other is the other location or something. I'm not sure.

Edit: Yea, those probably aren't the same planet. I wonder where that it. I don't know what is going on in elite enough.

Last edited:
We also checked Thargoid Wakes but it is not possible to follow their trajectory, which looks suspiciously like they jump to Col 70 Sector, maybe even Col 70 Sector FY-N c21-3, although I would need to do further checks to verify that.

This is an interesting idea. Are you simply aligning your ship with the Thargoid exit vector and then targeting various systems until you find one that's directly in front of you? How many times have you done this? We need to try this from several thargoid-inhabited systems, ideally ones that are far apart.

This is an interesting idea. Are you simply aligning your ship with the Thargoid exit vector and then targeting various systems until you find one that's directly in front of you? How many times have you done this? We need to try this from several thargoid-inhabited systems, ideally ones that are far apart.
This is what I did, although I have some margin of error as I need to follow in the Interceptor wake just before it jumps and their trails include a blurring effect. I did some testing yesterday to see if there was any kind of pattern. I have checked to see if anyone at Canonn has already tried but I have not yet found anything that suggests it.

No two Interceptors chose the same direction but all could be broadly said to have aimed at Thargoid-related regions: other than the one mentioned in my earlier post, one other aimed for the general Barnard's Loop locale, one aimed for the Aries Dark Region and two aimed at different places in the Pleiades. The only clear target I was able to identify was one that aimed for 14 Tauri from within the Pleiades, a jump of 55.2 LY. I used a FSD boost to follow it with my Courier but there was nothing special there, only plenty more NHSS.

Regarding Rocky Ice moons, they have a tendency to produce extremely jagged terrain when found in close orbit of a massive planet, such as a gas giant.

I don't know if this helps, but I found out how to find nebula just by looking at the sky. They are always very small dots with very distinct bright halos around them. I saw one from cacoon nebula and followed it and it just stayed in the sky. Always the same brightness. Followed it and figured out what it is. If anything it will help identify certain objects via looking only at the stars in a system and instantly spot one. I've seen some other sustained object I have to follow still to figure out what they are.(Like possibly that bright yellow one possibly to the left of GCVR 950.) But there seem to be visual indicators to understand what you are looking at in the normal sky map. Should help eliminate possible objects and read the stars/sky.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/gneeV8m
As far as I can tell if you see this in the sky this is a guaranteed nebula star. Don't even have to look on the galmap. This is a much easier way to identify them from where you are. From what I can tell they always look exactly like this and can be seen from 1000's of light years away!

Basically, they have those tiny dots because they are so far away, but have those massive halos indicating massive brightness. Instant potential identification.

Those stars basically look exactly like that all the way back to cacoon nebula.(or at least GCVR 950) I'm not sure on the max distanct they display. That could actually be helpful in understanding the game more. Assuming that is not common knowledge.

Last edited:
I don't know if this helps, but I found out how to find nebula just by looking at the sky. They are always very small dots with very distinct bright halos around them. I saw one from cacoon nebula and followed it and it just stayed in the sky. Always the same brightness. Followed it and figured out what it is. If anything it will help identify certain objects via looking only at the stars in a system and instantly spot one. I've seen some other sustained object I have to follow still to figure out what they are.(Like possibly that bright yellow one possibly to the left of GCVR 950.) But there seem to be visual indicators to understand what you are looking at in the normal sky map. Should help eliminate possible objects and read the stars/sky.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/gneeV8m
As far as I can tell if you see this in the sky this is a guaranteed nebula star. Don't even have to look on the galmap. This is a much easier way to identify them from where you are. From what I can tell they always look exactly like this and can be seen from 1000's of light years away!

Basically, they have those tiny dots because they are so far away, but have those massive halos indicating massive brightness. Instant potential identification.

Those stars basically look exactly like that all the way back to cacoon nebula.(or at least GCVR 950) I'm not sure on the max distanct they display. That could actually be helpful in understanding the game more. Assuming that is not common knowledge.

Well, from your photo I can’t see what you mean as its indistinct, however I think I understand what you are saying.
Some distant nebulae do indeed appear as you describe (I remember chasing the Little Dumbell for several days and a couple thousand kylies until I isolated it in Galmap), but I don’t think they all do-just a couple.

Has anyone ever seen a piece of the Raxxla logo in life? For example, a circle with a dot is a symbol of the "sun". I want to understand whether the emblem bears some semantic meaning.

Elite : Dangerous 1.2 patch note:
- Adding valuable salvage convoys to three permitted systems: LFT 509, Isinor, Witch's Reach

Someone just posted on Reddit that there's a hidden scientific installation in orbit around Delphi 2 with a beacon transmitting some sort of coded / cipher message. Not sure if it's Raxxla related, or Thargoid related or what. Can't check it out right now.

I tried a Caesarian Shift on the bit of code he posted, and a shift of 23 reveals "HQ" something.

EDIT: Embarrassingly, this is just Eagle Eye 6 broadcasting a warning in the keyed Caesarian (key = invaders, shift = 0), for OU Geminorum. Canonn needs to edit its Eagle Eye page to replace Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 2 with its new name Delphi 2.

Thanks Yoda711 and everyone else. Sorry.

Last edited:
Someone just posted on Reddit that there's a hidden scientific installation in orbit around Delphi 2 with a beacon transmitting some sort of coded / cipher message. Not sure if it's Raxxla related, or Thargoid related or what. Can't check it out right now.

I tried a Caesarian Shift on the bit of code he posted, and a shift of 23 reveals "HQ" something.

You should edit your post. This was confirmed to be Eagle Eye 6. Nothing noteworthy.

Has anyone ever seen a piece of the Raxxla logo in life? For example, a circle with a dot is a symbol of the "sun". I want to understand whether the emblem bears some semantic meaning.View attachment 128118View attachment 128119
Not entirely sure you want to go digging in that rabbit hole.
We're chasing wild geese, not eggs of the golden goose.
DB did electrical, not alchemical engineering in college...

Not entirely sure you want to go digging in that rabbit hole.
We're chasing wild geese, not eggs of the golden goose.
DB did electrical, not alchemical engineering in college...
Well, Through the emblem, we can understand what it is. Faction, planet, some kind of module in the game macro, region (for example, Lave, Lestee, Teoge ... where Lave is in the center, humans colony from the past) No alchemy. If it is in sight, and proceeding from the fact that there were no people in the habitable bubble, it was not only in the Witchs Reach system - I'm looking for something that we missed.

Raxxla is not my main occupation, I am more on aliens or Drew Wagar's clue; here I just see how the guys, along with the search, discover many things that are not related to the riddle ...very often they make progress. I'm interested. ;)

Well, Through the emblem, we can understand what it is. Faction, planet, some kind of module in the game macro, region (for example, Lave, Lestee, Teoge ... where Lave is in the center, humans colony from the past) No alchemy. If it is in sight, and proceeding from the fact that there were no people in the habitable bubble, it was not only in the Witchs Reach system - I'm looking for something that we missed.

Raxxla is not my main occupation, I am more on aliens or Drew Wagar's clue; here I just see how the guys, along with the search, discover many things that are not related to the riddle ...very often they make progress. I'm interested. ;)
That's not what I was responding to, you asked specifically about IRL connections to the circle and dot symbol of the "sun" which is a central pillar of alchemy as the symbol for gold (Au = Latin "aurum") and obviously, cosmology (which combined astronomy and astrology) from within the seven liberal arts.

You're welcome to go digging in a rabbit hole thousands of years deep if you like but those who practice such disciplines are well renowned for closely guarding their knowledge. Considering the FDev graphic design team may conduct occasional conspiratorial meetings the logic is probably not that complex.

Did you try decoding the thargoid probe spectrogram at all (scroll to the bottom)?

That's not what I was responding to, you asked specifically about IRL connections to the circle and dot symbol of the "sun" which is a central pillar of alchemy as the symbol for gold (Au = Latin "aurum") and obviously, cosmology (which combined astronomy and astrology) from within the seven liberal arts.

You're welcome to go digging in a rabbit hole thousands of years deep if you like but those who practice such disciplines are well renowned for closely guarding their knowledge. Considering the FDev graphic design team may conduct occasional conspiratorial meetings the logic is probably not that complex.

Did you try decoding the thargoid probe spectrogram at all (scroll to the bottom)?

Yes, but there is nothing new yet. Perhaps after tomorrow's update, something new will appear.
One guy claims that there are two ways to stop Thargoids, one by force, the other is not known. In the near future I am going to experiment with the motherships, while I collect information. Plus a lot of bugs, and it is not clear whether the script worked or not. Maybe the guys would have discovered something, but for now ... nothing new

As for the Raxxla Logo, I don’t understand the meaning of these symbols. If the answer with the Dark Wheel is in the encyclopedia, but I don’t find any familiar features with Raxxla. It looks like the hexagon of Saturn, the old type of scout Thargoids (from the old Elite, refers to the tetrahedral form), it is green - the color of peace, a circle with a dot may denote the solar system and Sol (or the planet as the center of something). That's why I asked the guys, maybe something will remind them. Maybe advertising in space docks, maybe a movie, maybe have seen such forms somewhere else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom