Yes, but there is nothing new yet. Perhaps after tomorrow's update, something new will appear.
One guy claims that there are two ways to stop Thargoids, one by force, the other is not known. In the near future I am going to experiment with the motherships, while I collect information. Plus a lot of bugs, and it is not clear whether the script worked or not. Maybe the guys would have discovered something, but for now ... nothing new

As for the Raxxla Logo, I don’t understand the meaning of these symbols. If the answer with the Dark Wheel is in the encyclopedia, but I don’t find any familiar features with Raxxla. It looks like the hexagon of Saturn, the old type of scout Thargoids (from the old Elite, refers to the tetrahedral form), it is green - the color of peace, a circle with a dot may denote the solar system and Sol (or the planet as the center of something). That's why I asked the guys, maybe something will remind them. Maybe advertising in space docks, maybe a movie, maybe have seen such forms somewhere else.
Ah ok, I might have missed a nuance or two in what you were getting at :S

Hexagonal geometry is common in nature, bees are cleverer, or at least more observant than you might think. The 84 scouts, 'thargons' were pentagonal, the current scouts are octagonal, like the old mother ships and the current interceptors. Not sure about FE2/FFE? No thargoid I saw had six sides.

By all means throw in suggestions but don't be surprised if they've already been torn to pieces way back in the last 370+ pages of unadulterated tin foil hattery and vacuous insanity. Seemed obvious to me that "Mostly Harmless" was a nod to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or even Monty "Python".

It will be awesome if more data comes to hand on the Dark Wheel and Raxxla mysteries, especially if that is the aim of the new dev run CG mechanic but I'm not entirely sure they're ready to take that step right now and put closure on something that's keeping people occupied and logging in regularly.

Maybe when they do the next paid release we'll get to make significant progress?

Ah ok, I might have missed a nuance or two in what you were getting at :S

Hexagonal geometry is common in nature, bees are cleverer, or at least more observant than you might think. The 84 scouts, 'thargons' were pentagonal, the current scouts are octagonal, like the old mother ships and the current interceptors. Not sure about FE2/FFE? No thargoid I saw had six sides.
By all means throw in suggestions but don't be surprised if they've already been torn to pieces way back in the last 370+ pages of unadulterated tin foil hattery and vacuous insanity. Seemed obvious to me that "Mostly Harmless" was a nod to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or even Monty "Python".
It will be awesome if more data comes to hand on the Dark Wheel and Raxxla mysteries, especially if that is the aim of the new dev run CG mechanic but I'm not entirely sure they're ready to take that step right now and put closure on something that's keeping people occupied and logging in regularly.
Maybe when they do the next paid release we'll get to make significant progress?

This is already in the codex and little in the tourist beacons - once it appeared in the codex, it means that it is already in the game. And if we have already found the The Dark Wheel, besides their secret station ((possibly up to the Horizons their station was in space) although their base is on the eighth satellite of the gas giant, which revolves around an M-class nameless star. The only thing that the base is on the planet, and not in space and if you become an ally for them, they will start giving you secret tasks), then Raxxla is already there. Perhaps at the initial stage, this does not make much sense, but if the public will show interest in this type of occupation in the game, the developer will add different riddles and additions. Codex - it`s a key for new player, how to find the Dark Wheel. But Raxxla is still a problem for old players

By the way, how is Shinrarta Dezhra translated from other languages? (some kind of jewel, no?)

Last edited:
Well yeah, 377+ pages of player interest so far and Raxxla was in since zero-day.

No idea where the Founders system name came from, looks made up :p

Well yeah, 377+ pages of player interest so far and Raxxla was in since zero-day.
No idea where the Founders system name came from, looks made up :p

Thanks to these topics and legends as Raxxla, and similar - people go in search, and find a lot of interesting things - abandoned bases, not registered beacons, ships of generations, etc.

found something like a logo.... it is painted on the container of generations ship

Attachments

• 64945x5601.jpg
    64945x5601.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 498
found something like a logo.... it is painted on the container of generations ship
Interesting find.

Which gen-ship? Just one container, or many of them, and how many gen-ships?

Did you check Canonn / image searches in case they've been 'found' already?

Interesting find.

Which gen-ship? Just one container, or many of them, and how many gen-ships?
Did you check Canonn / image searches in case they've been 'found' already?

Lazarus Expedition. 8 containers. There is no big opening here yet to broadcast to Canonn, but the logo is very similar to the Raxxla logo at the center.

"Transport company Raxxla, if our container with our equipment is present on your ship - you will not return back" (Reminds company Vault Tech with their experiments :p )

Last edited:
Actually mates that is interesting...

(putting tinfold hat on)

If u do remember the generation ships stories so far, and the raxxla mentioning in the story we all know... It kinda made a "blim" (light coming on) on my mind, bear with me:

This woman comes and needs a ship to go find some "pirate stash"...
We know one of the mega ships was attacked by pirates and boarded...

So what if it is connected?! What if the megaships stories are part of the "puzzle" to find raxxla?!
That means we need to start gonna look for them too, and the ones with those crates with that symbol may just hold clues that can leads us to where we wanna get?
(clues like, the numbers or identification of the ships, or comms we "listen" to, but never noticed that together may just give us a system name)

remember in some cases those crews were doomed from start on purpose, they were to make something and them disapear misterioulsy in space... To hide what they knew...

Lets face it, we got a megaship with symbols that look like raxxla, we got a megaship that got attacked by pirates, boarded, maybe they were after the cargo, cargo that got stashed away somewhere and that is what that lady was after, and that may have clues about the location of the dark wheel station, that maybe was the intented destination of one of the megaships, or even the crew could had been original members of that organization, a early expediction to find it...

We also know that an explorer (old lady) discovered something and was to reveal what she found and dissapeared soon after, she did not remember exactly all she did or knew, who knows she went after the megaships, she found it all, figured the puzzle but was unable to pass on the info, and it was leaked to us as a clue to follow in that direction...

I know, i know, probrably way far fetched, but hey, it sure makes sense, at least to me.

PS- Also, the fact there is 8 containers on that megaship with the symbol... remember the fact that has been brought up that the dark wheel station may be in the 8th moon around a gas giant?! Coincidence?!

Last edited:
Actually mates that is interesting...
(putting tinfold hat on)
If u do remember the generation ships stories so far, and the raxxla mentioning in the story we all know... It kinda made a "blim" (light coming on) on my mind, bear with me:
This woman comes and needs a ship to go find some "pirate stash"...
We know one of the mega ships was attacked by pirates and boarded...
So what if it is connected?! What if the megaships stories are part of the "puzzle" to find raxxla?!
That means we need to start gonna look for them too, and the ones with those crates with that symbol may just hold clues that can leads us to where we wanna get?
(clues like, the numbers or identification of the ships, or comms we "listen" to, but never noticed that together may just give us a system name)
remember in some cases those crews were doomed from start on purpose, they were to make something and them disapear misterioulsy in space... To hide what they knew...
Lets face it, we got a megaship with symbols that look like raxxla, we got a megaship that got attacked by pirates, boarded, maybe they were after the cargo, cargo that got stashed away somewhere and that is what that lady was after, and that may have clues about the location of the dark wheel station, that maybe was the intented destination of one of the megaships, or even the crew could had been original members of that organization, a early expediction to find it...
We also know that an explorer (old lady) discovered something and was to reveal what she found and dissapeared soon after, she did not remember exactly all she did or knew, who knows she went after the megaships, she found it all, figured the puzzle but was unable to pass on the info, and it was leaked to us as a clue to follow in that direction...
I know, i know, probrably way far fetched, but hey, it sure makes sense, at least to me.
PS- Also, the fact there is 8 containers on that megaship with the symbol... remember the fact that has been brought up that the dark wheel station may be in the 8th moon around a gas giant?! Coincidence?!

forget about the the dark wheel, its mystery is solved (for all player, who have any Elite rank). At a minimum, their capabilities are inferior to the SuperPowers and the Federation of Pilots with their Club. We are interested in Raxxla and other things

Last edited:
Just noticed something for the Astrophel and Stella team...

Codex > Hub > Knowledge Base > Corporations > Universal Cartographics
Apparently a merger between "Omphalos Infotech" and another mapping co.

forget about the the dark wheel, its mystery is solved (for all player, who have any Elite rank). We are interested in Raxxla and other things

Solved?!

That i know the station is still unaccount for... And that is linked to the raxxla problem.

Ad that is another thing that makes me wonder... And if that station is not an abandoned station as some believe but actually one of the missing generation ships that currently sits off the 8th moon of a gas giant in some system close or around the bubble that hasnt been yet discovered and in it we will find the next big clue to were to go to find raxxla?

I in one hand am almost betting that raxxla, the thing we are looking for is some sort of guardian structure.

forget about the the dark wheel, its mystery is solved (for all player, who have any Elite rank). At a minimum, their capabilities are inferior to the SuperPowers and the Federation of Pilots with their Club. We are interested in Raxxla and other things
No it's not. The Dark Wheel minor faction exists in Founders, and even controls a dock or two but "The Dark Wheel" station still hasn't been found. See this thread for that fountain of tin foil speculation...

One thing about those cargo containers that have the symbol that would be good to check is if they are all on the same side or not, since if they are, who knows? Points to something?!...
And the numbering, is it all the same or diferent?...

Also i dwelled a little on the videos there are about that megaship and the ocuppants some of them left it and headed to planets, so who knows there is something to find in landing planets on that system where it is?...

Never know.

Last edited:
Solved?!

That i know the station is still unaccount for... And that is linked to the raxxla problem.
Ad that is another thing that makes me wonder... And if that station is not an abandoned station as some believe but actually one of the missing generation ships that currently sits off the 8th moon of a gas giant in some system close or around the bubble that hasnt been yet discovered and in it we will find the next big clue to were to go to find raxxla?
I in one hand am almost betting that raxxla, the thing we are looking for is some sort of guardian structure.

Look, you rely on the Codex. And the Codex leads to representatives in Shinrart Dezhra. This note is made for new players who do not go to the forums or do not read articles. So they have a desire to find this place, as said, reaching the level of the Elite. And they find it. There is no mention anywhere that the solution is at the station. The station could be present before the moment when the opportunity landing on the moon (Horizons). According to Lore, the Dark Wheel is also looking for Raxxla or already know what it is nothing more. but in any case you will not be allowed to these secrets, as you are an ordinary player and for the minor faction you are a mercenary. In the mechanics of the game - this is a minor fraction with a good interesting history and lore, with special tasks.

Raxxla appeared in one of the versions of the first elite, long before Elite Dangerous appeared. But no one has ever seen her/he/it, those articles that I found on the network were invented, fakes. First we need to understand what it is .... it is an organization, it is a religion, it is a game mechanic or a part of code, it is a species, the name of Bar, this can be seen in the game or not. As long as we do not have an understanding, it is very difficult to find the answer ... we do not know what we are looking for.

But the dark wheel ... become their ally, carry out their tasks, feel yourself a discoverer of something that is not available to the ordinary player (usually their special tasks pass near interesting objects, which theoretically a player can get. Perhaps, when enough tasks are completed, they will issue a pass, for example in Witchs Reach). Of the unusual, I have never met their ships in space. There are ships of the Federation of pilots and other organizations in system, but I have never met the ships of the Dark Wheel

Last edited:
No it's not. The Dark Wheel minor faction exists in Founders, and even controls a dock or two but "The Dark Wheel" station still hasn't been found. See this thread for that fountain of tin foil speculation...
Now they are present in two systems and they have at least 48 followers, and 2 stations

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    507.3 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
So where is everybody actually looking these days. I'm talking systems or even galactic sectors / regions, not stanzas in poetry.

So where is everybody actually looking these days. I'm talking systems or even galactic sectors / regions, not stanzas in poetry.

A lot of things, recently found a new signal from the center of the galaxy; here guys solve riddles with Raxxla and the Dark Wheel. The guys from the sectors with aliens are waiting for the developer to open the admission to the closed system; finding abandoned old points of interest. One group return from a long expedition. And in the bubble, we are still losing the war with the Thargoids.

A lot of things, recently found a new signal from the center of the galaxy; here guys solve riddles with Raxxla and the Dark Wheel. The guys from the sectors with aliens are waiting for the developer to open the admission to the closed system; finding abandoned old points of interest. One group return from a long expedition. And in the bubble, we are still losing the war with the Thargoids.
I'm interested in the bold part, but more in the "solution" and where people are actually looking for Raaxla / The Dark Wheel. I'm assuming at least a few folks in this thread go out in their spaceships and "look around". I found a place of interest, and while it's still an interesting oddity (likely due to a bug in the BGS), I no longer think Raxxla is there.

I'm looking in the Smootoae Sector, but I dont expect to find much other than the rest of the DW2 fleet.

Although, I share your sentiment. This thread has gone a bit wonky with all the mythology and theory crafting. I get it, but it just seems so far from the hunt.

I'm interested in the bold part, but more in the "solution" and where people are actually looking for Raaxla / The Dark Wheel. I'm assuming at least a few folks in this thread go out in their spaceships and "look around". I found a place of interest, and while it's still an interesting oddity (likely due to a bug in the BGS), I no longer think Raxxla is there.

It exists, but we do not know what it is ... hence the misunderstanding and lack of mativization. We have nothing to catch. so we continue to explore everything in and around the habitable bubble

Last edited:
Top Bottom