Do you realize there is a system called hecate. I just got it in a tourist trip mission. It has multiple water or earth like worlds or something and tourist beacons. I think we need to go over all the tourist beacons and do tourist missions and then look at the clues. That is the other place there are written word clues.

Hecate may have been the one with the lovers destination where people propose. If a person doesn't accept it could be the lovers woe etc. It matches up. I think the hints for the clue are located in all the tourist beacons. It's just a journey to get them all and find the clues. They interestingly enough added the raxxla clues and the ability to see previously scanned tourist beacon and other data in the same patch. I don't think it's a coincidence.

FYI, I think this game was made after braben went on a long holiday and then decided to put it in a game.

Hecate? I'm sure it means nothing, but twice lately I've seen put forward as potentially relevant names that appear in A Midsummer Night's Dream (Oberon being the other one).

(EDIT: Of course, Hecate also appears in a section of Macbeth that is widely believed to have been added later and not actually part of the play. Clearly all a big conspiracy! Or not.)

Last edited:
I've been watching this thread for a while now, I believe Raxxla is within 10kly of the bubble (if they found it with Elite 1 tech then it must be within 10k). If you do the math that means there is a surface area of 391kly to cover

Hecate? I'm sure it means nothing, but twice lately I've seen put forward as potentially relevant names that appear in A Midsummer Night's Dream (Oberon being the other one).

(EDIT: Of course, Hecate also appears in a section of Macbeth that is widely believed to have been added later and not actually part of the play. Clearly all a big conspiracy! Or not.)
If you liked Midsummer Night's Dream, have a look at a list of the moons of Uranus ;)

I've been watching this thread for a while now, I believe Raxxla is within 10kly of the bubble (if they found it with Elite 1 tech then it must be within 10k). If you do the math that means there is a surface area of 391kly to cover

10kly of the current bubble, or the bubble back then?

It's expanding, right, as super powers increase their reach?

10kly of the current bubble, or the bubble back then?

It's expanding, right, as super powers increase their reach?
Would have to be back then.

EDIT: Perhaps within 10kly of Lave. Keep in mind that 391kly is bigger than the diameter of the galaxy...

More Hecate fun

So Hecate being a triple deity... you know who else is? Saraswati - a river goddess sometimes associated with the cosmic river (milky way) and of course the reason Im mentioning her is the Megaship Sarasati which was part of the curiously named Equinox Project.... just find that interesting

Back to Hecate.. and the celestial crossroads... which seem to be a part of the Greater Eleusinian Mysteries celebrated around the equinox where initiates would have a vigil and possibly see the zodiacal light (dust along the ecliptic) pointing up to the milky way at the crossroads ... the crossroads are possibly also related to Ceres/Demeter through the Persephone myth.... Im paraphrasing from that paper on PLATO’S X & HEKATE’S CROSSROADS – Astronomical Links to the Mysteries of Eleusis.

The constellation known as 'The Field" is important in the Babylonian harvest festival ( .. held on the equinox "Before the sunrise the priests looked for the sacred star group IKU (“Field”). During the day the Epic of Creation Enuma Elish would be recited. "

Could The Field have been reinterpreted as a crossroads / portal ? Incidentally The Field is now part of Pegasus and is also known as the Great Square and yup Alpha Andromedae is part of it.

I am pretty sold on Hecate ( ya some of this has been gone over before.)

Yup - The strophalos or circle of hecate is very similar to the inner part of the raxxla logo. ( circle with three arcs)

A door that is also a key.... Hecate is a goddess of gateways/ transitions and key bearer....

From the bits and pieces of the Chaldean Oracles it depicts Hecate as something of a conduit between realms...

This gets into Neoplatonism and Starts me on the song of the spheres and sirens ...
Check this paper out: "Sirens: From the Deadly Song to the Music of the Spheres. Homeric Readings and Platonic Interpretations"

To tie things up we go to the Myth of Er from Platos Republic where he describes the gates of hell. (and talks about Lady Fate, which to be honest I thought Id hear more of)

Here is an interesting paper talking about "PLATO’S X & HEKATE’S CROSSROADS ASTRONOMICAL LINKS TO THE MYSTERIES OF ELEUSIS

well atleast its giving me some new ideas on where to look...

and More Hecate Fun. Hecate was a Blood Eating Goddess. From the Hecate system we get the permit to the Terra Mater system.
In Terra Mater you get the rare good Blood Bores.
"When added to the user's circulatory system, it allows a human to exert themselves far beyond their normal capabilities."
To bore blood is to open a bore in the skin to extract or inject blood.

Portal has more meanings than a door or gate.
"of, relating to, or being a portal vein or a portal system."

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/9swf1r Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/9swf1r/oh_look_tinfoil/

One of these crosses is near shinatra... Just saying. Did we already post this in here?

Did anyone notice that there are now no thargoid attacked systems... I call shenanigans. Or did they finally get thier lifetimes supply of orange sherbet icecream!?
I forgot if I posted this on here but I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that thargoids are trying to protect Raxxla. They could have attacked inside the bubble from the start. But they didn’t. And they don’t really attack one place, then attack some random place after. It’s always moving along next to the previous attack’s. If Raxxla is a rogue body, it would make sense.

More Hecate fun

So Hecate being a triple deity... you know who else is? Saraswati - a river goddess sometimes associated with the cosmic river (milky way) and of course the reason Im mentioning her is the Megaship Sarasati which was part of the curiously named Equinox Project.... just find that interesting

Back to Hecate.. and the celestial crossroads... which seem to be a part of the Greater Eleusinian Mysteries celebrated around the equinox where initiates would have a vigil and possibly see the zodiacal light (dust along the ecliptic) pointing up to the milky way at the crossroads ... the crossroads are possibly also related to Ceres/Demeter through the Persephone myth.... Im paraphrasing from that paper on PLATO’S X & HEKATE’S CROSSROADS – Astronomical Links to the Mysteries of Eleusis.

The constellation known as 'The Field" is important in the Babylonian harvest festival ( .. held on the equinox "Before the sunrise the priests looked for the sacred star group IKU (“Field”). During the day the Epic of Creation Enuma Elish would be recited. "

Could The Field have been reinterpreted as a crossroads / portal ? Incidentally The Field is now part of Pegasus and is also known as the Great Square and yup Alpha Andromedae is part of it.

It's easy to get the feeling that the triple deity concept is somehow central in the Raxxla mystery. The concept is old and predates all the known religions.
Here is a good list and explanation: https://amredeemed.com/sunday-decep...agan-religions-trinity-historical-polytheism/

In general the triple goddess can be seen a the weavers of faith. Those that control our destiny. If there is a common, prehistoric source for all these varieties that could bee seen as extraterrestrial, it would be an interesting connection to Raxxla.

The problem would be getting the guardian stuff to settle between the two nodes without the use of an SRV. I think you'd have to be pretty adept at dumping cargo to get it into those goal posts. Maybe its wide enough for a SLF to squeeze in there?
Not necessarily. what if you just have to charge it with laser fire, like the guardian relic in space?

I'm realising something. There are also 3 governments. They are basically like hecate controlling everyones destiny. This could be intentional. Plus there is this:

HecateSelene (the Moon in heaven)Artemis (the Huntress on earth)Persephone (the Destroyer in the underworld)

I know persephone is in empire space. Is there a selene and artemis in fed and alliance spaces? Possibly artemis in fed and selene in alliance.

Might mean something. Or give away the point. Is there an alignment of specific god traits in each empires planets or systems? maybe it tells us something. Plus there is still the oddity of keeping track of fed station numbers. I think there is something to that. We need to find what is and isn't represented and what they mean.

Has James Thomson been considered? He wrote an ode, called ODE, where he talks of a lovers woe.
He wrote another poem called Epitaph on Miss Stanley where he wrote about a parent's grief.
His famous work, Seasons, he wrote about a Vagabond....

I'm realising something. There are also 3 governments. They are basically like hecate controlling everyones destiny. This could be intentional. Plus there is this:

I know persephone is in empire space. Is there a selene and artemis in fed and alliance spaces? Possibly artemis in fed and selene in alliance.

Might mean something. Or give away the point. Is there an alignment of specific god traits in each empires planets or systems? maybe it tells us something. Plus there is still the oddity of keeping track of fed station numbers. I think there is something to that. We need to find what is and isn't represented and what they mean.
Artemis is an empire system....but also a generation ship.
Selene Jean is an Aliance engineer.

A plant, an engineer and a generation ship....interesting trio.....

Top Bottom