The 'area of space, not black but radiant... glowing like heaven' is a good description of the Galactic Core.
The material quoted from Gan Romero's 'dream journal' is strikingly reminiscent of Halsey's experience whilst in cryosleep in her escape pod. Could they both have seen Raxxla? It would be great if the DBX that Gan Romero is flying was something we could find in-game. Keep your eyes peeled if you're doing a Sgr A* run!

Pretty sure someone would of seen something during Distance World 2 and the Community Goal, there were a lot of individuals in that area.

The 'area of space, not black but radiant... glowing like heaven' is a good description of the Galactic Core.
The material quoted from Gan Romero's 'dream journal' is strikingly reminiscent of Halsey's experience whilst in cryosleep in her escape pod. Could they both have seen Raxxla? It would be great if the DBX that Gan Romero is flying was something we could find in-game. Keep your eyes peeled if you're doing a Sgr A* run!

Interesting theory ... and possibly related to Jasmina Halsey's Architects. Wasn't there also something about strange sounds coming from the direction of Sagittarius A*? My memory eludes me.

There was another guy a while back in this thread who said he "checked" all systems with words relevant to a master mason. I can't seem to find that post though.

It certainly can't hurt to check again, given that any location is as likely as any other right now.

I would disagree that there are game elements that ONLY make sense to a mason. There is an ordinary meaning to the term rift (and abyss). In fact, there's a whole RPG called "Rifts" that's centered around portals to other universes. If DB has locked some pieces of the Raxxla puzzle away behind membership in a secret society, that's not even remotely within the ballpark of "[I made the trail to Raxxla] a little bit obvious so you would know you're on the right track".

Well. That was me. Good idea. Those words btw would also make sense to someone who knows the bible, especially Solomons temple. There is an awful lot of Boas installations btw. (right hand column at the front entrance of the temple).

Edit: To clarify my words from earlier on: There is only one system that has a name which can only be understood by a master. Everything else is second degree stuff that even a well studied apprentice might guess at. (Including Gan Romeros dream - concerning that my best guess would be visiting the heart of darkness. Sag A?)

Last edited:
Interesting theory ... and possibly related to Jasmina Halsey's Architects. Wasn't there also something about strange sounds coming from the direction of Sagittarius A*? My memory eludes me.

The vector of Halsey's last jump was approximately towards the core. A bit to the side of Colonia.

Maybe it is.....

“Our analysts have recovered a few fragments of these recordings, which appear to have been part of a dream journal. In them, Romero makes repeated mention of seeing ‘an area of space, not black but radiant…glowing like heaven,’ and being called by ‘voices that didn’t come from anything with a body’.”

Could this be alluding to Lagrange Clouds and the Notable Stellar Phenomena such as the anomalies!

To quote MB maybe we should listen to them?

It's well worth paying attention to the Romero story. He was living in Vega.

Vega is one of the best candidates for Princess Astrophel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cowherd_and_the_Weaver_Girl

Perhaps something can bee seen or heard, only in that system? Some spiraling stars or something?

I like this train of thought. I'd considered this some time ago but never followed it up as there wasn't any link to the Codex...could be something.

Cant engage with these at present as investigating a number of locations referenced in Astrophel and Stella.

Where is that quote from?
Three options:
1. From the deepest abyss within the Akasha.
2. Underneath the first laid stone of the Great Pyramid at RosTau written in proto-hieroglyphs.
3. From the poetic subconscious mind of the Arch Emperor among emperors.

It is also a dynamic state: Because if I tell you, Raxxla will already be something completely alien again.

We are manifesting Raxxla as we go.... it is the road that is forming it.

"This code is meta-morphing as we read it."

Last edited:
You could also do that bit from the Neverending Story where the book has a paragraph about a reader sitting at their desk reading the book.

Just a simple thought on a path to Raxxla.

"RA" may be, in Egyption mythology, the "Sun".
"XX" may be a "find for X" a distance traveled.
"LA" may be the first two letters of "LAve".

So, I'm plotting a path from the sun to lave, and plan to travel that path and scan everything along the way.

Probably nothing, but it should be a fun and short trip. The theory is no less valid than anything else I've heard.

I've tried RA = RA system (System available in original Elite and Elite Dangerous).

from RA system towards Lave system 20LY?
from RA system towards Alpha Centauri 20 and 50 LY (roman numerals for 70 would be LXX and for 30, XXX)
from RA system towards Sagi A 20 LY?

From original (now not available) Dark Wheel Missions...
"A Certain celestial body. Place that (its name?) isn't a place, door that (its name?) is also the key (to find?). The myth."

I give you the magic square of Raxxla !
May it bring you luck on your journeys into the darkness...

Last edited:
The First Rule of Raxxla Hunting is nobody knows what is or isn't related to Raxxla. ;)

I thought that was the second rule, the first being that we don’t talk about it?
Have I been following the wrong rule set all this time?
Well I’m flabbergasted
In fact my gast has never been so flabbered!
😆

But we’ve had threads closed down in the past because they were deemed to have gone off-topic, so until some evidence suggests this stolen dbx is relevant to the Raxxla Quest I prefer to keep them separated. I suspect the Raxxla mystery is a fairly stand-alone puzzle that may only loosely be linked to anything else in ED.

I thought that was the second rule, the first being that we don’t talk about it?
Have I been following the wrong rule set all this time?
Well I’m flabbergasted
In fact my gast has never been so flabbered!
😆

But we’ve had threads closed down in the past because they were deemed to have gone off-topic, so until some evidence suggests this stolen dbx is relevant to the Raxxla Quest I prefer to keep them separated. I suspect the Raxxla mystery is a fairly stand-alone puzzle that may only loosely be linked to anything else in ED.
Maybe the first rule is "Always talk about Raxxla" because we seem to be fairly good at doing that ... and linking anything and everything to the hunt.

We are manifesting Raxxla as we go.... it is the road that is forming it.

nobody knows what is or isn't related to Raxxla.

flabbered!

Strange, is it not? that of the myriads who
Before us pass'd the door of Darkness through,
Not one returns to tell us of the Road,
Which to discover we must travel too.

The Revelations of Devout and Learn'd
Who rose before us, and as Prophets burn'd,
Are all but Stories, which, awoke from Sleep,
They told their comrades, and to Sleep return'd.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7_Baqn3hqM

This is a huge area of the galaxy, with absolutely tons of stars...
Don't necessarily have to search the whole area.

'The region of pure light and fire; the highest heaven, where the pure element of fire was supposed by the ancients to exist: the same as the ether, the ninth heaven according to ancient astronomy.'
‘an area of space, not black but radiant…glowing like heaven,’ and being called by ‘voices that didn’t come from anything with a body’.”'

Just search a nebula that matches this. Perhaps EORM PHYLOI AA-A H13?

Last edited:
On a side note.. I tried to hike (supercruise) it out to the ring nebula as there is no way to jump into it (a place that isnt a place) ... But got bored at about two Huttons in... Dont think i have enough fuel anyway.

Ha ha.

I just supercruised 0.72 ly in CD-34 9020, to get 'down' to the Old Worlds plane(48.75). Jumped to Lave, to pass the center of Lave, Leesti and Diso.

Might do a full ly up from Quator and jump to Reorte, to see if that works better. :D

Top Bottom