Finished with Circe. Nothing found. Nice place if you want to collect elements for engineering though. Lots of landeables and two with geological Sites (one has 40), though with one of those you'd prefer a Mountainbike over the SRV. Sweet for canyoning but not for driving a SRV.

Scytale

Banned
You guys still haven't found Raxxla yet? Oh well, see you in another six months or so.
Mmmh... Six months ? Imho, just wait for the FDevs to put back in the game some "part of it a tiny little bit obvious, so people know what they are doing."
Until then.. :cautious:
Edit: yeah.. well.. thx for the rep, Boss, but it is still your fault ! ;)
Btw, I can't remember you commenting the fact that the E/F missions giving factions kept moving from the core to the rim of the Bubble (all at ~180 Ly from the start). No intent pattern there in your opinion ?

Last edited:
Following a hypothesis. Decided to backtrack 134ly to a system I’d missed, a long way from anywhere civilised.

Entered system, honked, see a signal way down on left of scale, be still my beating heart!

Scanned all 50 bodies, degraded signal source at 212kls,
listen to it, possibly encrypted voice comms, mmm thinks I!

SC 212kls, drop into uss, to find...

A small data cache & some wreckage.....
🤬🤪😱

Mmmh... Six months ? Imho, just wait for the FDevs to put back in the game some "part of it a tiny little bit obvious, so people know what they are doing."
Until then.. :cautious:
Edit: yeah.. well.. thx for the rep, Boss, but it is still your fault ! ;)
Btw, I can't remember you commenting the fact that the E/F missions giving factions kept moving from the core to the rim of the Bubble (all at ~180 Ly from the start). No intent pattern there in your opinion ?

Don't think the missions were moving as such. They just weren't unique to Shinrarta Dezhra.

Scytale

Banned
Don't think the missions were moving as such. They just weren't unique to Shinrarta Dezhra.
Not considering SD here. TDW never was a mission giver.
Just looking at your excellent front page data makes appear that pattern.(example) https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/post-2571931
From Ticushpakhi to Varati to 49 Arietis to HIP 86063
Your own data.
https://www.monroecc.edu/faculty/pa...;xscalefactor=1;yscalefactor=1;zscalefactor=1
Now, if any math nerd sees some pattern or something odd here (everybody should, imho) and wants to do some vector geometry and extrapolate the next (co-planar !!!) vectors and points for fun, he could reveal some nice hexagonal figure and maybe make him think. :oops:
NDc9UNn.png
I am going back to build "sandcastles" in my Dual Universe space game.. ;)

Last edited:
Not considering SD here. TDW never was a mission giver.
Just looking at your excellent front page data makes appear that pattern.(example) https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/post-2571931
From Ticushpakhi to Varati to 49 Arietis to HIP 86063
Your own data.
https://www.monroecc.edu/faculty/pa...;xscalefactor=1;yscalefactor=1;zscalefactor=1
Now, if any math nerd sees some pattern or something odd here (everybody should, imho) and wants to do some vector geometry and extrapolate the next (co-planar !!!) vectors and points for fun, he could reveal some nice hexagonal figure and maybe make him think. :oops:
NDc9UNn.png
I am going back to build "sandcastles" in my Dual Universe space game.. ;)

Isn't it just the direction that Macros happened to be travelling in, whilst looking for TDW missions? If he'd gone in a different direction that data would 'point' that way instead.

Scytale

Banned
Isn't it just the direction that Macros happened to be travelling in, whilst looking for TDW missions? If he'd gone in a different direction that data would 'point' that way instead.
Travelling three months, thousands of Ly, across.. a plane in space ?
Anyway only him could say. I just plotted the data. Now, everybody is free to interpret it as he wants.
And, again, TDW never gave these missions. Because most were aimed at spying TDW ! (aside the "diplomatic" missions, ofc, sorry..)

Last edited:

Scytale

Banned
And nevertheless, among all the systems you visited, those involved in the missions draw that plane and regular figure (angles and distances) across the Bubble... :unsure:

Last edited:

Scytale

Banned
Who argues about a conclusion ? I said I just plotted the data. That's what appeared.
Period.
Forget about the "extrapolation' part and you'll be safe.
And if you want more points, just keep adding their coordinates on the plotter I posted and calculate the resulting vectors.

Last edited:
I'm re-reading "and here the wheel" & been having a bash at mis-jumping as described towards the start of the book (initiating the jump then pressing jump again just before the tunnel).
It's not worked but it might be because I visited the local brewery this weekend and my reflexes are a bit 'tired'- has anyone else tried this or am I barking up the wrong tree?
I've checked here but its not really answered if it is included in the game or just some artistic licence from a book written before the game was finalised.

I'm re-reading "and here the wheel" & been having a bash at mis-jumping as described towards the start of the book (initiating the jump then pressing jump again just before the tunnel).
It's not worked but it might be because I visited the local brewery this weekend and my reflexes are a bit 'tired'- has anyone else tried this or am I barking up the wrong tree?
I've checked here but its not really answered if it is included in the game or just some artistic licence from a book written before the game was finalised.
I been trying to find that on paperback but it's been out of stock on the frontier store

I seem to recall way back in the Kickstarter FDev stating that misjumps were NOT in the game and I’m certain the issue has come up before and others have stated that as truth (FWIW).

I hope you at least enjoyed a few pints!

Who argues about a conclusion ? I said I just plotted the data. That's what appeared.
Period.
Forget about the "extrapolation' part and you'll be safe.
And if you want more points, just keep adding their coordinates on the plotter I posted and calculate the resulting vectors.

Come on Scytale...
We argue about everything! That’s part of the fun in this thread! 😉

Top Bottom