The present isn't a place either. :p
So, is the past. Which means it could have been patched out of the game! šŸ˜— Or retconned out of the lore!!

Didn't read all the posts after this... 8\

Just thought of something. Look at fiction that this game has references too. The meta answer to finding Raxxla. There is a voice over from a guy from doctor who. Maybe it follows the theme from doctor how and it represents the tardis or something. What happened to the tardis when it was lost?

Where did the tardis, or the doctor, or any of the characters go in doctor who that were real life locations in the game?

Maybe try things like star trek also or any fiction that could have fan service from it in the game.

Last edited:

Scytale

Banned
Come on Scytale...
We argue about everything! Thatā€™s part of the fun in this thread! šŸ˜‰
Yeah.. well, don't count on me to argue on simple vector math, Pa. ;)
Now the build up of any hypothesis based on facts (not saying conclusion) should be worth to be considered, imho.
You know, when the wise shows the moon, etc..

Yeah, just you..

implies perhaps to strong, but someone gave it to us.. 'A Friend' as it says -

I spent some time staring hard at the images in the backgrounds - there are some codes there, but they didnt amount to anything - sure I put them in this thread, but the thread search couldnt find it <sigh>

PL-W 12 229 - see the bottom left of page 10 (mirrored) - there's another number above it too..

Also checked all systems you see in the screenies - nothing interesting.

Never thought of how you would contact Sue,Cripple & Sneer - perhaps a visit to Mars is required..

Last edited:
Yeah, just you..

implies perhaps to strong, but someone gave it to us.. 'A Friend' as it says -

I spent some time staring hard at the images in the backgrounds - there are some codes there, but they didnt amount to anything - sure I put them in this thread, but the thread search couldnt find it <sigh>

PL-W 12 229 - see the bottom left of page 10 (mirrored) - there's another number above it too..

Also checked all systems you see in the screenies - nothing interesting.

Never though of how you would contact Sue,Cripple & Sneer - perhaps a visit to Mars is required..
I would say strongly implies, given the fact we are being tested and if we impress we might find out more.....

Neat. I'll give it a try when I'm through with Mercury.

Btw.: Lori Jameson?

Lori Jameson and Liz Ryder are almost certainly in some way related to their historical namesakes. FD seem to be deliberately vague about this. The most concrete example we have, is Bill Turner. He claims to be the illegitimate son of Mic Turner.
Details in Premonition implies that this is true.
It's even possible that his mother is Meridith Argent. She has enough money and influence to be a Powerplayer, but is only briefly mentioned in a few tourist beacons.

When it comes to The Dark Wheel, the Ryders is the family to keep an eye on. There is no indication that any of the Jamesons have been involved with TDW.
It's more likely that they are involved with the elusive Elite Federation of Pilots.

Lori Jameson and Liz Ryder are almost certainly in some way related to their historical namesakes. FD seem to be deliberately vague about this. The most concrete example we have, is Bill Turner. He claims to be the illegitimate son of Mic Turner.
It's even possible that his mother is Meridith Argent. She has enough money and influence to be a Powerplayer, but is only briefly mentioned in a few tourist beacons.

When it comes to The Dark Wheel, the Ryders is the family to keep an eye on. There is no indication that any of the Jamesons have been involved with TDW.
It's more likely that they are involved with the elusive Elite Federation of Pilots.

And donā€™t forget (from Premonition) Bill had the ā€œ...Something... Questā€ in his collection of spaceships; something a son, or other close relative, might well make an effort to obtain

As someone suggested a page earlier it might be helpful to get allied status with Eurybia Blue Mafia I flew out there last night to do just that. A thorough scan of Eurybia will also happen. Will report back.

@PeteACarter : Can jump back to Sol, when Eurybia is finished and scan Mars.

Concerning Sue, Cripple & Sneer Solicitors: WHoever came up with that name doesn't seem to be overly enthusiastic when it comes to lawyers or maybe it was a Morrissey fan with "Sorrow will come in the end" on Permaloop - who knows.

As someone suggested a page earlier it might be helpful to get allied status with Eurybia Blue Mafia I flew out there last night to do just that. A thorough scan of Eurybia will also happen. Will report back.

@PeteACarter : Can jump back to Sol, when Eurybia is finished and scan Mars.

Concerning Sue, Cripple & Sneer Solicitors: WHoever came up with that name doesn't seem to be overly enthusiastic when it comes to lawyers or maybe it was a Morrissey fan with "Sorrow will come in the end" on Permaloop - who knows.
I think it dates back to Elite or Frontier:Elite 2, when those solicitors dealt with our Grandfather's will.....so it's from the mind of DB I suspect. Great name!

Is anybody playing in a localized version? If so, could you confirm if the Raxxla codex entry has localized versions of the text 'fernweh' and 'princess astrophel and the spiralling stars' or if the text is the same as the English version?

Top Bottom