fernweh is in all translations and has thus been fingered as a code word or crypto key..
Yes, I've fingered it myself (don't wave your axe at me Pingu! :LOL: - @DrewCarnegie ) but wasn't sure about localisation. So everything else in the entry, including 'Princess Astrophel and the spiralling stars' is localized? I assume 'astrophel ' isnt?

As someone suggested a page earlier it might be helpful to get allied status with Eurybia Blue Mafia I flew out there last night to do just that. A thorough scan of Eurybia will also happen. Will report back.

@PeteACarter : Can jump back to Sol, when Eurybia is finished and scan Mars.

Concerning Sue, Cripple & Sneer Solicitors: WHoever came up with that name doesn't seem to be overly enthusiastic when it comes to lawyers or maybe it was a Morrissey fan with "Sorrow will come in the end" on Permaloop - who knows.

Getting cordial/friendly with Eurybia Blue Mafia is the requirement to get access to Liz Ryder, so lots of people have done it (me included), so if this were to be a lead then I think you’d have to go beyond that. Allied might do it but I’m a suspicious soul. “Chris & Sylvia's Paradise Hideout” there has always seemed a bit strangely named; might be a backer-named item, or might be something else? Maybe you need to do some Tip Off missions there???

Getting cordial/friendly with Eurybia Blue Mafia is the requirement to get access to Liz Ryder, so lots of people have done it (me included), so if this were to be a lead then I think you’d have to go beyond that. Allied might do it but I’m a suspicious soul. “Chris & Sylvia's Paradise Hideout” there has always seemed a bit strangely named; might be a backer-named item, or might be something else? Maybe you need to do some Tip Off missions there???

Still not a patch on "Glenn's House of Lambada" ;)

Ok, something weird happened to me, and im pursuing a lead...
instead of writing it all down again i leave u the link to my running post about my trips around the galaxy:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...utkast-diary-an-elite-dangerous-story.511886/

Sumarizing, i ran into a tip about a ship, and when i got there, it gave me random fragments that leads me to believe they were talking about raxxla.
So a im atm heading to what i hope is true and ill revendevous with a ship in SAGI A, and hopefully that will lead me to another tip... Or a dead end... Lets see...

This all came from doing a job for the dark wheel in Jameson, in this case taking a passenger...

Havent been this excited about a game event since february when i went on my 1st real exploration trip out. :)

I'm afraid I have trouble the the whole Astrophil sonnets connection - Astrophil (not Astrophel) is not a princess, but is in fact a bloke, and its not by any stretch of the imagination a 'children's story' and sprialling stars do not feature. Is this not just one of those unhappy google coincidences?

Despite being about tournaments and unrequited love, and having nothing to do with stars, planets or mysteries, it's DEFINITELY a clue!

Combine the whole thing with 'fernweh' and you'll get the full Dark Wheel orientation pack.

Despite being about tournaments and unrequited love, and having nothing to do with stars, planets or mysteries, it's DEFINITELY a clue!

Combine the whole thing with 'fernweh' and you'll get the full Dark Wheel orientation pack.
Funny you should say that. I was asking about localisation last night because I was planning to run the sonnets through a cypher :D

I'm afraid I have trouble the the whole Astrophil sonnets connection - Astrophil (not Astrophel) is not a princess, but is in fact a bloke, and its not by any stretch of the imagination a 'children's story' and sprialling stars do not feature. Is this not just one of those unhappy google coincidences?
Honestly? We just don't know. I'm not sure if there is a connection either ... this just popped into my Google news feed (based on past searches, I'm sure) and I thought I'd share.

Funny you should say that. I was asking about localisation last night because I was planning to run the sonnets through a cypher :D

German localization: "Fernweh"; "Prinzessin Astrophel und die Spiralsterne"

The part "Spiralsterne" is hard to interpret and even harder to tranlsate. Whereas I understand the english version "spiralling stars" as stars that actually are moving in a spiral, the German localization is to be understood more like "stars that are a spiral" or rather part of a spiral. Hope this is helpful.

The first edition of the sonnets was called, Astrophel and Stella.

German localization: "Fernweh"; "Prinzessin Astrophel und die Spiralsterne"

The part "Spiralsterne" is hard to interpret and even harder to tranlsate. Whereas I understand the english version "spiralling stars" as stars that actually are moving in a spiral, the German localization is to be understood more like "stars that are a spiral" or rather part of a spiral. Hope this is helpful.
Thanks. That really is helpful!

Top Bottom