Mmmhh... A dull and uninteresting system. So most likely nobody will waste time exploring it thoroughly. :unsure:
(Han_Zen, you spent an entire day there ?)
Ha ha. I wasn’t playing for a day in Alpekka, I just stayed a while.
You have to stay the night, when you are lookin for a ghost planet. ;)

About DW station, there are 2 keywords "disused" (does it mean it is abandoned by original owners?) and "unnamed giant".
Not sure how can that happens. Humans name everything they own(no exceptions), i.e. while station was "used" it had to had name ...
Maybe codex means "uknown name for her". Then need to find abandoned system with giants. Or very old system with depleted resources which has low population those days.

Last edited:
Update: Operation Less Than Three

This is more of an FYI post for those interested in TDW 'invitation' way of finding Raxxla, so stop reading now if that's not your style.

Also note: I still haven't received an invitation from TDW, so obviously I'm still a hack!

Anyway, I'm still (as time permits) plugging away at OLTT in my unique way of only taking Founder or Elite missions directly from TDW on Jameson Memorial. I've noted that I'm still yet to receive a duplicate mission from TDW faction ally to one of their locations for the same goods as per this example data set below.

I'll end up visiting a single location, for a single faction target, for different goods - then when they run out of goods type missions 'In the name of Democracy' , I'll get missions for another faction.

I did seem to notice (although I haven't verified) that the missions 'dry up' for a faction when I become allied with them. Take that with a grain of salt at the moment, but I'll keep an eye on it. When that has occurred (twice that I recall), I then get missions to another random faction that I've never dealt with such as:

I have noted all the factions I'm receiving missions for are on Macros' list that he's allied with. So I'm approaching this as a get allied, and deliver all the stuff they ask for style engagement.

/ Ra

This is more of an FYI post for those interested in TDW 'invitation' way of finding Raxxla, so stop reading now if that's not your style.

Also note: I still haven't received an invitation from TDW, so obviously I'm still a hack!

Anyway, I'm still (as time permits) plugging away at OLTT in my unique way of only taking Founder or Elite missions directly from TDW on Jameson Memorial. I've noted that I'm still yet to receive a duplicate mission from TDW faction ally to one of their locations for the same goods as per this example data set below.

View attachment 141128

I'll end up visiting a single location, for a single faction target, for different goods - then when they run out of goods type missions 'In the name of Democracy' , I'll get missions for another faction.

View attachment 141129

I did seem to notice (although I haven't verified) that the missions 'dry up' for a faction when I become allied with them. Take that with a grain of salt at the moment, but I'll keep an eye on it. When that has occurred (twice that I recall), I then get missions to another random faction that I've never dealt with such as:

View attachment 141130

I have noted all the factions I'm receiving missions for are on Macros' list that he's allied with. So I'm approaching this as a get allied, and deliver all the stuff they ask for style engagement.

/ Ra

I noticed last night... Founder of Elite missions from Shin D. I thought I might of imagined it till now. I did complete one. I also noticed some new things in the NPC backgrounds... like LARGE skull earrings... and suppressed rifles. The odd thing about NPC detail was that both large skull earrings were from two diff gov factions as opposed to the single detail determined by government like the half Raxxla symbol on the foreheads of Anarchy NPC. I got all the permits, and tried to triangulate the Raxxla forehead tatts of those that gave permits, unsuccessfully. Anyway, glad you mentioned "founder of elite" faction ... here is some evidence for you.

Attachments

• earing.jpg
    earing.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 92
  • faction_data.jpg
    faction_data.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 96
  • skuilll2.jpg
    skuilll2.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 84

Attachments

• xxx.JPG
    xxx.JPG
    674.8 KB · Views: 67

View attachment 141128

View attachment 141129

View attachment 141130

/ Ra

Attachments

• f.JPG
    f.JPG
    377.3 KB · Views: 84
Hard Explo: any thoughts about that incoming 500 Ly jump range Carriers ? Mmmh , Boss ?
It depends if you need to travel 1000ly to get the "unique" material to make it work. I can imagine it will be available close to the bubble, but if you have taken your carrier out to The Abyss, is it going to get stranded there?

Scytale

Banned
It depends if you need to travel 1000ly to get the "unique" material to make it work. I can imagine it will be available close to the bubble, but if you have taken your carrier out to The Abyss, is it going to get stranded there?
Mmmh.. The Abyss has no longer been a problem since the Engineers patch. It even has green systems out in the very rim. But, right, all depends on what fuel they will need. I was thinking about iconic "almost reachable" systems... And, ofc, locked regions borders...
Well, the truth is I am looking for a good reason to restart playing and grinding tenths of billions to afford a full equipped Explo Carrier. :unsure:

Last edited:
Mmmh.. The Abyss has no longer been a problem since the Engineers patch. It even has green systems out in the very rim. But, right, all depends on what fuel they will need. I was thinking about iconic "almost reachable" systems... And, ofc, locked regions borders...
Well, the truth is I am looking for a good reason to restart playing and grinding tenths of billions to afford a full equipped Explo Carrier. :unsure:
I just watched the video again. Witch space is different, with lightening in it........and sirens? 🤔

Scytale

Banned
Cool !
What about The Cone ? (Cone Sector FN-J B9-0 ) ? Will it be reachable ? Still unlocked ? (Currently at work... can't check it.)
Mmmh.. The Gnosis, 551 Ly of jump range... I bet our Carriers will be too short ranged :mad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom