I’m on PS4 and I have a couple billion I can dedicate to a carrier!
10-15 is the speculation on FB. I'm fully willing to start mining soon. If I can afford one in Dec I'll tell. Anyone on PS4 who wants to get a licence to land on it. Feel free to tell. I'll grant one.

Concerning Helix: I have visited several systems. All mapped, nothing remarkable. Currently on my way back to the bubble. Will visit Leesti and afterwards start mining in the hoped to survive this incredibly boring business.
I’m on PS4, got a couple billion I can dedicate to a carrier.

I can finally visit my favorite places I could never reach. I have lots of stuff on my bookmark lists I have meant to reach!! 8D

One place in particular it would interesting if we can reach. A weirdly unfinished place. I bet it's more than 500ly though.

I don't know how I saw 500ly and didn't think exploration limits being increased. I'm visiting everwhere now that I don't have to jump only 80 ly. It will make exploration absolutely worth it.

Don't get too excited until FDev confirm that you can jump into an unexplored system.

Oh right, that could be a way to limit it. Can only jump to charted space for safety reasons because of the way those huge frameshift drives work. Lack of precision, etc. And leave the charting to the ships inside.

Yeah, I think that's a reasonable way to stop FCs from being OP.

Even then, it'll end up that you can make your second trip to Beagle Point without ever leaving the carrier.

Scytale

Banned
They could let the carrier jump anywhere but make the requisite in fuel increment exponentially with distance until a ridiculous amount when reaching 500 Ly...
Kind of Lorentz gamma.

Last edited:
Ancient Greek references for the day ... The tale of Psamathe

It starts directly after Apollo slays Python at the Omphalos.

He goes to stay with the king of Argos and has his way with the kings daughter

She puts the baby in the wilderness to avoid the wrath of her father... Baby gets eaten by dogs. Dad kills daughter. Apollo sends Poena ( like a lamia in this case Drakon formed) as a punishment - it goes around killing newborn babies in the region.

A hero comes and slays the beast afterwich Apollo shoots plague arrows down... good times

Full story here:

https://www.theoi.com/Olympios/ApollonLoves.html#Psamathe

It has Omphalos, Apollo, Prinesses, Heros slaying dragons, Parents grief and lovers woe, even some Hecate connections though I didnt see any Sirens or that filthy Astrophel.

10-15 is the speculation on FB. I'm fully willing to start mining soon. If I can afford one in Dec I'll tell. Anyone on PS4 who wants to get a licence to land on it. Feel free to tell. I'll grant one.

Concerning Helix: I have visited several systems. All mapped, nothing remarkable. Currently on my way back to the bubble. Will visit Leesti and afterwards start mining in the hoped to survive this incredibly boring business.

It will prob be cheap day of, then like guardian modules they will spike to 10x the price by patch the next day.

Top Bottom