Yes we can.
Theory based on unsupported belief and ancient mythologies versus Theory based on scientific reasoning with supporting evidence??
The latter may not be the whole truth, but it’s a whole lot more solid than the former!

True Believers will choose the former, rational folk will choose the latter.

Isn't most, if not all the Raxxla "evidence" based on hearsay, rumour and an utter lack of actual scientific reasoning with supporting evidence.

I haven't seen one piece of evidence. Conjecture yes but not evidence....

Isn't most, if not all the Raxxla "evidence" based on hearsay, rumour and an utter lack of actual scientific reasoning with supporting evidence.

View attachment 143483
Depends on what type of evidence you want. This is a game, manufactured by FD. For me the word of the CEO that Raxxla has been in-game since the Gamma release, confirmed by the Game Director, is sufficient. It may not be for others.

Both are correct. Our Galaxy is called the Milky Way. It's named after the band we see in the night sky. The name is older than our understanding of the Galaxy.

The Galaxy is in fact a bit older than the name, though. 😋

Thanks all.

this is kinda what I was thinking, that there is no 'scientific' answer, both are true so its not really a pointer at all, like everything else :) maybe that interview was just Fdev way of confirming it was in the game, in 'our' galaxy or game galaxy and maybe 'accessible' or discoverable rather than anything else specific.

View attachment 143483
Two FD employees hav testified to the in-game existence of Raxxla. That's as close you can get, without actually finding it. It's not scientific evidence, but it would hold up in a court of law. :)

There in no positive evidence of anything else. The thread is full of negative evidence though. Things are checked and ideas are proved to not hold water.
Disproving our own hypothesis is decent science.

Two FD employees hav testified to the in-game existence of Raxxla. That's as close you can get, without actually finding it. It's not scientific evidence, but it would hold up in a court of law. :)

There in no positive evidence of anything else. The thread is full of negative evidence though. Things are checked and ideas are proved to not hold water.
Disproving our own hypothesis is decent science.

Yeah that is basically like having god writing his last message to the galaxy in thirty foot high flaming letters.. shame there isnt a system called sun Zarss..

https://alienencyclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/God's_Final_Message_to_His_Creation

Last edited:
may as well earn your farthings - arx while you wait - exploration isnt broken, and 800k worth of data got me 100arx, so it seems quite lucrative (if thats really the term for 1yrs worth of grind for a ship kit..)

they seem to have borked the ability to have duplicated (& renamed!) EDLaunch.exe to be able to log in as either of my two commanders.
Was on my way to SD to change my mission krait for explorer phantom, but it sounds like the stored modules I wanted to install have also been borked.
ah well, time to start playing Far Cry 5 (last year's birthday present), or Star Citizen!

Think of the mess the fleet carriers patch will make.
What was this thread about?
-scoots to top of page-
Oh yeah. Space is majestic like heaven, sounds without bodies. Blah blah
An inverted pyramid of speculation resting on a pin of fact.

Found something odd yesterday. Barnacle forest that didn’t show on any scans, but there it was. And I swear the thargoid ship was trying to suck up my SRV.
The pilots federation which provides our maps and scanners has become the single dominant force in the galaxy, denying access to systems without explanation, hiding things from us.
I don’t think we are going to find it using scanners.
I think we are going to need to physically search the surface of each and every star planet moon and asteroid.

Is the sidewinder small enough to fit inside a thargoid? If it got sucked in? If it was cold enough? I could use a SLF with a heat sink? Open the pod bay doors Hal. -this isn’t making any sense. Must try to get some sleep.

That's still working for me..

Interesting. I can get one working, but when I use the second it either fails completely or pulls up the login menu then fails when I try to log in....
So, you've got two copies of the EDLaunch.exe in your games/EDLaunch folder, with different email details, and they both work? Have you duplicated any other files?

So, you've got two copies of the EDLaunch.exe in your games/EDLaunch folder, with different email details, and they both work? Have you duplicated any other files?

Yes, exactly. The original edlaunch.exe and a copy of it. The first has my login details for my main account, and the second one for my secondary account. The two launchers remember their respective login details, and it all works as before. No other files duplicated. Hopefully it keeps working for me!

Scytale

Banned
Depends on what type of evidence you want. This is a game, manufactured by FD. For me the word of the CEO that Raxxla has been in-game since the Gamma release, confirmed by the Game Director, is sufficient. It may not be for others.

The thing is... When they made these statements, people knew what they were doing, as some part of the Quest was a tiny little bit obvious.
It's past times. (The 'what a silly question'- thing only shows embarassment. Just look a their face !)
Who can pretend, now, that he knows what he is doing ( beside "questus interruptus" :oops: ) ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom