I think the mission givers(NPC) thought they were on to Raxxla with the SAP8, crystal maps. In reality they seem to be very similar to Guardian technology.
From FD perspective the missions served a dual purpose of sparking interest in Raxxla and foreshadowing the Guardians. We will never know the full story, because the first Guardian ruin was discovered before the planed narrative had time to play out.
The E/F missions were cut when they no longer had a function in the narrative.

A journey can be anything. We always have to do them our self(unless mulicrew works). :)

I suspect the SAP8 containers provide crystal maps (Guardian tech?), possibly to Soontill which may or may not be a Guardian homeworld or Arkship destination.

Scytale

Banned
The E/F missions were cut when they no longer had a function in the narrative.
A journey can be anything. We always have to do them our self(unless mulicrew works). :)
So, the E/F missions would have been replaced by the Guardians narrative, which, since that, is what should lead us to Raxxla ? Interesting theory, mein Herr. :)
A pity that the Guardians plot seems to be on stanby too...Or am I missing something new ?

Ofc a journey can be anything. I assume we threaders of The Boss' forum are mostly interested in the Raxxla related one. The one that MB was talking about.

I suspect it is in a permit locked system, one of the six in the bubble. And I think TDW grant the permit once their test has been successfully completed.
Six ? Interesting. It matches with my "Six Bridges" Icon theory ! :unsure:
I would be surprised (or not) by the huge inconsistency if it turns out that TDW has access to Raxxla. o_O

Last edited:
New skins for those with eyes to see
u9UOye0.jpg

Numbers are important
JqHxFIB.jpg

So, the E/F missions would have been replaced by the Guardians narrative, which, since that, is what should lead us to Raxxla ? Interesting theory, mein Herr. :)
A pity that the Guardians plot seems to be on stanby too...Or am I missing something new ?

Ofc a journey can be anything. I assume we threaders of The Boss' forum are mostly interested in the Raxxla related one. The one that MB was talking about.

Six ? Interesting. It matches with my "Six Bridges" Icon theory ! :unsure:
I would be surprised (or not) by the huge inconsistency if it turns out that TDW has access to Raxxla. o_O

Inconsistency? Perhaps, but the codex entry heavily stresses myth/unsupported/unreliable....
And who else but TDW would have these permits? (Unless it’s PF themselves).🙂

P.s. what was the reference for your six bridges theory? I’m suffering hypothesis overload. Still stuck trying to decipher MB’s tattoo features! (Though I think it’s unrelated to Raxxla).

There are at least a lot of parallels. Guardian places checks most, if not all the Raxxla boxes.

• Ghost world, check
  • Alien construct, Yes and yes
  • Gateway to other Universes, if we count the Monolith network as another universe.
  • People on Raxxla already, check. The Club knew.
  • Realm of the Dead / underworld stuff, Check.
  • Crystalline tech and containment fields check.

The real Raxxla is probably not the standard stuff we have found to date, but I doubt it's totally unrelated.

New skins for those with eyes to see
u9UOye0.jpg

Numbers are important
JqHxFIB.jpg
Arx is the substratum, the element and the first principle of existing things. From Arx began the turning of the Zodiac Wheel, Aether, Chaos, and the silvery cosmic egg (Cuboctahedron), orbited by a snake. The Lucifer device ultimately was an attempt to recreate this omphalos, and the birth of the First-Born, in a glorious display of power and thought.

220px-Orphic-egg.png

Last edited:

Scytale

Banned
P.s. what was the reference for your six bridges theory? I’m suffering hypothesis overload. Still stuck trying to decipher MB’s tattoo features! (Though I think it’s unrelated to Raxxla).
Just a way to look at the Icon. Six green bridges/paths/ways to reach Raxxla. N,W,S,E, up and down,maybe. Depends on how you figure it out in 3D.
Did someone plot these six locked systems and look for the "center" of the figure they draw ?

How many kinds of different Guardian sites are there ?
Three types of ruins, at least three types of the bases with the device and the beacons in space. There are also variation within a single type. none of the look exactly the same, I think.

All of these sites are still functioning 1-2 million years after the Guardian wipe. I don't know if that means they were very well built of if the network has been maintained by the AI Constructs. The codex hints that the AI planed to survive the the wipe 'giving their own burgeoning society the best possible chance of survival'.

Scytale

Banned
Three types of ruins...
Mmmmh.. Three types with device and beacon in space...
The Icon might match a Guardian ruin of these. Central point being the device and curved lines the beacons or the emissions of the network... Circle being the force field dome.
Also the dashed lines, in both the Icon and the sites, and the general shape of the ruins of "beta-type "seem to match. Imho.
I assume you Canonn biscuit eaters investigated this option, yes ?

Last edited:
Mmmmh.. Three types with device and beacon in space...
The Icon might match a Guardian ruin of these. Central point being the device and curved lines the beacons or the emissions of the network... Circle being the force field dome.
Also the dashed lines, in both the Icon and the sites, and the general shape of the ruins seem to match. Imho.
I assume you Canonn biscuit eaters investigated this option, yes ?
It has been investigated in this thread(not by me).
As always it’s Impossible to conclude.

I suspect the SAP8 containers provide crystal maps (Guardian tech?), possibly to Soontill which may or may not be a Guardian homeworld or Arkship destination.

Interesting, I hadn't heard this view on it before, I wasn't around but do wonder about Soontil involvement..as well as 'The' Moon, Diso 1 (iirc) and Lave 2...not a clue on whether Guardian, Raxxlian or Futurestorylineian. Soontil hints at Thargoid but never actually says one or another to my knowledge.

Yeh, so about 7 NS jumps gives 14-20 arx (I do stop to repair at 93% engine and relog to check arx).

Theres a highly cynical part of me that keeps saying you're getting rewarded for using materials which you have to 'grind' if you don't enjoy the game.

The 'grind' by the way is how many times I have to click to transfer an item from storage to my ship vs just swopping them around within ship.

Guardian Ruins as well don't forget, I only visited one once and that was at oops-boost high speed so I didnt really get to see much before I woke up LY away and it was all a dream, are there more than 1 variation of ruin, are there 3 as well to go with the 3 ?

Just a way to look at the Icon. Six green bridges/paths/ways to reach Raxxla. N,W,S,E, up and down,maybe. Depends on how you figure it out in 3D.
Did someone plot these six locked systems and look for the "center" of the figure they draw ?
More neoplatonic bits... :)

From The Theology of Arithmetic by Iamblichus (Translated by Robin Waterfield):
"They also called it 'hurler of missiles', 'presider over crossroads' and 'measurer of time in twos'... 'presider over crossroads' perhaps from the nature of the goddess, but probably because the hexad is the first to acquire the three movements of the dimensions, and each movement is two-fold, being bounded on both side by boundaries;(1) measurer of time in twos' because of the distribution of all time, which is accomplished by a hexad of zodiacal signs over the Earth and another under the Earth, or because time, since it has three parts(2), is assimilated to the triad, and the hexad arises from two threes."

1. 'Crossroads' in Greek is literally 'the meeting of three ways.' The relation of the six movements to the three dimensions is as follows: forward and backward are in the dimension of length; up and down are in the dimension of depth; right and left are in the dimension of breadth.

2. Past, Present and Future.

Robin Waterfield. The Theology of Arithmetic: on the Mystical, Mathematical and Cosmological Symbolism of the First Ten Numbers: Attributed to Iamblicus. Phanes Press, 1988.

Last edited:
Top Bottom