On a bit less scientific note, I had this day-dream about Ms. Fields again. She was walking inside a never-ending, artificial cityscape of a Coriolis spacestation for some reason, around the upper low-sec sector. Hiding her bright red hair among common spacejunkies and freebooters, to us she would seem just like another cyber-addict or a techpunk. Purple-haired heroes gathering in anarchy bars for another cycle of drinking Leestian evil juice all day and blowing up unwary traders all night. She wouldn't mind doing the same for a while, keeping it low and spending some credits from the last contract. In her business credits soon lost meaning, as one error could end it all quickly. Accumulated cybernetic memory from dozens of generations did help a little, creeping suspicion of a subconscious hivemind guiding her actions would ease in the bar. She had lost her ship, Viper III class fighter in assassination of some Federal military conglomerate executive, this happened sometimes, it could even be useful. This time the situation was less desirable, as if the holofac from last night was correct, The Blackmount are already taking over secure comms in the sector, and she needed some naive spacer to smuggle her out fast...

I think these sort of things happen to her fairly often.

On a bit less scientific note, I had this day-dream about Ms. Fields again. She was walking inside a never-ending, artificial cityscape of a Coriolis spacestation for some reason, around the upper low-sec sector. Hiding her bright red hair among common spacejunkies and freebooters, to us she would seem just like another cyber-addict or a techpunk. Purple-haired heroes gathering in anarchy bars for another cycle of drinking Leestian evil juice all day and blowing up unwary traders all night. She wouldn't mind doing the same for a while, keeping it low and spending some credits from the last contract. In her business credits soon lost meaning, as one error could end it all quickly. Accumulated cybernetic memory from dozens of generations did help a little, creeping suspicion of a subconscious hivemind guiding her actions would ease in the bar. She had lost her ship, Viper III class fighter in assassination of some Federal military conglomerate executive, this happened sometimes, it could even be useful. This time the situation was less desirable, as if the holofac from last night was correct, The Blackmount are already taking over secure comms in the sector, and she needed some naive spacer to smuggle her out fast...

I think these sort of things happen to her fairly often.
With daydreams like that I would forgo NetFlix...

Hmm ... I feel like i'm in wrong one. There is another in Acheron. Contains 1 M and like 30-40 Y/T. And matches to his post acutaly, he said fly top from deep void, There is sector "Abyss" which means deep void. But it seems i will have to use jumponium to get there alot.

Hmm ... I feel like i'm in wrong one. There is another in Acheron. Contains 1 M and like 30-40 Y/T. And matches to his post acutaly, he said fly top from deep void, There is sector "Abyss" which means deep void. But it seems i will have to use jumponium to get there alot.

And here begins the re-interpretation which happens a lot in hoaxes... maybe its this, maybe its that instead. Mathmoss instructions are still up in one of the videos and there doesn't seem to have any ambiguity. If its not there then perhaps there simply never was.

Jumped couple scoopables except Ms there... well, because on that "photoshoped" screenshot rings are shiny white with shadow which means it must be K /A/B/O/F somewhere close as main star (and if to trust that picture, then should not go that another small sector, as It has only 1 M star) ... Most are empties - stars only, others have 2-3-4 terra/water planets. Landable are mostly on dwarfs as main.
Somewhere right before that cluster had intresting system ... gas giant with 2 another smaller giants as minors + 2 terraformable minors. Never seen such before :)

Last edited:
If memory serves me right, pre-FSS ADS worked like that. You had to travel to the objects to have them scanned.
No ...point is star is inside cluster. And it seems he visited only this star. Actually he could visit some another too, cluster is about 160 x 200 ly sized.So 70ly ship could pass it in 2 touches, however, entry stars aren't visited too.

Neutron or Jumponium jump in? Youd need to visit every star within say 80 LY (40LY range + Jumponium) and every NS within 200LY to be sure.

And yes pre FSS you had to manually scan each body to get it tagged so I've found systems where the star isn't tagged but planets are....another false trail

Top Bottom