Interesting projection of a Coriolis shape on the sky box, with all three Omphalos directions.
martineauj1-6u.jpg

Some offtop. Many time ago I read one book. It was the alternate story about the ancient heroes and the gods. But more about the heroes. Some of them was the members of the special teaching. They named theirself as "The Shinings" (it's my own translation). And they has special words to detect fellow members. When one of them want to check possiblity of the interlocutor be the Shining too, he should say special phrase. And the interlocutor must answer him using some special words. Common thing for any secret societies. But that Shinings has three "steps" or ranks. Those who was only first step members, should have answered using only first word of three, etc.

I have thought about our quest. What if we should hear the answers? But we can't ask questions. We can't to say something even. Only our doings says for us. What if we should do something special? Not a fight, not a trade, not an explore. And then we should hear the answer. Also the game was "released" in 2014. Five years ago! And Raxxla hunters was there since that date. So all questions was said. And all answers was unheared. If its even been there. This thoughts make me sad. So many people play the game. And no one didn't took even first step. First confirmed step!

Last edited:
I think I get the gist of that Google translate message..

The problem with assuming you have to do a Konami code type action to find it is that it would make finding it impossible, because the game will not give you any hints as to how to find it, as per fdev.

What you're thinking about only makes sense if clues and such are there to find for those looking,. When we have been told by fdev that no such clues exist nor will be given

The problem with assuming you have to do a Konami code type action to find it is that it would make finding it impossible, because the game will not give you any hints as to how to find it, as per fdev.

What you're thinking about only makes sense if clues and such are there to find for those looking,. When we have been told by fdev that no such clues exist nor will be given

They might not have been telling the truth at the time. Certainly since then we’ve been given the Codex which is clearly a set of clues, trouble is we haven’t successfully decoded them.

That's not exactly correct although I am on the side of there being no triggers but only signpostings, a wink and a nudge so to speak.

From the interview by djtruthsayer -

"Raxxla is in the Milky Way. This was confirmed during DJTruthsayer's lore interview with Michael Brookes.[9] Question: "Where is Raxxla?" Brookes: "Well it's in the Milky Way, but I can't tell you where it is. It's a journey that everyone has to travel for themselves." Question: "You have said that there will be no clues though?" Brookes: "That's true, but I think you have to make some of it a tiny bit obvious just so people know what they're doing. There's nothing to be revealed at this stage."[9]"

Watch the interview, the nuance is more easily understood when you listen to it.

The "there will be no clues" was by djtruthsayer. And how do you reconcile that with MB's subsequent line "That's true, but I think you have to make some of it a tiny bit obvious just so people know what they're doing."

Looks like a fixed typo..
i dont think it's fixed as far as i know. people are getting the same message with the "typo" in it currently. that is if we assume it is a typo ofcourse. 😄

When they fix the typo in the loading screen Ill start believing there may be subtle messages in the text elsewhere ;)

well, the thing is, even if that is in fact a typo, the correct spelling would then be "Pilots Federation". the fact remains that it is a separate hidden reputation, that doesn't seem to belong or to be linked to any minor faction in any system. wich makes me suspect that it might be the real pilots federation and not just some minor branch of the faction. and the fact that it's linked to only goid killing or rescue missions is quite interresting, and should at least be investigated. i dont think anyone is allied with that faction yet. :unsure:

Last edited:
That's not exactly correct although I am on the side of there being no triggers but only signpostings, a wink and a nudge so to speak.

"Raxxla is in the Milky Way. This was confirmed during DJTruthsayer's lore interview with Michael Brookes.[9] Question: "Where is Raxxla?" Brookes: "Well it's in the Milky Way, but I can't tell you where it is. It's a journey that everyone has to travel for themselves." Question: "You have said that there will be no clues though?" Brookes: "That's true, but I think you have to make some of it a tiny bit obvious just so people know what they're doing. There's nothing to be revealed at this stage."[9]"

Watch the interview, the nuance is more easily understood when you listen to it.

The "there will be no clues" was by djtruthsayer. And how do you reconcile that with MB's subsequent line "That's true, but I think you have to make some of it a tiny bit obvious just so people know what they're doing."

I think that means it is hiding in plain sight. Probably in a location everyone has to travel to during the course of the game. Or likely will travel to.

Who's to say when there will be. That makes it sound inaccessible.

Well it'd be pretty rude of DB if he had confirmed to DW it exists but left out that its currently unreachable. Same goes for MB. I don't believe this is so and anyone searching for Raxxla simply cannot believe this as well because you might as well just quit. Thousands of hours wasted collectively, it would be a PR nightmare. Hence the Gan Romero decision.

i dont think it's fixed as far as i know. people are getting the same message with the "typo" in it currently. that is if we assume it is a typo ofcourse. 😄

well, the thing is, even if that is in fact a typo, the correct spelling would then be "Pilots Federation". the fact remains that it is a separate hidden reputation, that doesn't seem to belong or to be linked to any minor faction in any system. wich makes me suspect that it might be the real pilots federation and not just some minor branch of the faction. and the fact that it's linked to only goid killing or rescue missions is quite interresting, and should at least be investigated. i dont think anyone is allied with that faction yet. :unsure:
Speaking of getting PF rep up, I have to take a short break from fighting ‘goids. They seem to have got their revenge on me, been bitten by a spider or some kind of bug. Feeling pretty crook and my arm is quite stiff and sore. Been in and out of the hospital for blood tests and stuff. I probably will stick to light duties if I do play at all, at least until I am feeling better. Might mess around and build my Type 10 into a Multi-crew focused turret platform for fighting Thargoid Scouts.

Well it'd be pretty rude of DB if he had confirmed to DW it exists but left out that its currently unreachable. Same goes for MB. I don't believe this is so and anyone searching for Raxxla simply cannot believe this as well because you might as well just quit. Thousands of hours wasted collectively, it would be a PR nightmare. Hence the Gan Romero decision.
Wasting my time is what im best at 😁

Ya I am pretty confident that much like the rest of the game it is tied to hoop-jumping. In the sense that the only way you could make it a journey that "everyone" has to travel themselves is that your personal codex has to know that you went to certain destinations and possibly did certain things. Maybe even checked off all your elites ... then and only then will the dark wheel contact you and give you the permit.... to their station... afterwhich ... more hoop jumping.

Edit: Drew has the right idea with his Lore Tour... maybe a "Tour of the Universe" is in order... I just realized that the luxury liner they took was named "Starfriend" ... Astrophil anyone ?

Last edited:
Ya I am pretty confident that much like the rest of the game it is tied to hoop-jumping. In the sense that the only way you could make it a journey that "everyone" has to travel themselves is that your personal codex has to know that you went to certain destinations and possibly did certain things. Maybe even checked off all your elites ... then and only then will the dark wheel contact you and give you the permit.... to their station... afterwhich ... more hoop jumping.

Edit: Drew has the right idea with his Lore Tour... maybe a "Tour of the Universe" is in order... I just realized that the luxury liner they took was named "Starfriend" ... Astrophil anyone ?
May be also worth expressing interest and keeping an eye on this;

Some of you may have already seen it but thought I would repost here in case anyone missed it.

Details are pretty scarce at the moment, and I am not saying it will lead to anything Raxxla related. It will nonetheless be cool and a great time for all us lore junkies.

Last edited:

Which luxury liner are you referring to?

Console needs more lore junkies, or at least more social lore junkies lol. I wanna join in but i feel id just be flying solo.

Don’t be discouraged commander! If there is no one else to physically fly with we will all be winged up in spirit o7

I imagine there will be a discord setup so we can all chat despite platform limitations, and probably a stream to watch and follow along with.

tinfoil time!
im starting to think that the word RAXXLA itself is going to be an essential key to finding raxxla. i'll tell you why:

first, i know that the dark wheel novella shouldn't be taken too seriously as facts, but then again, so many stuff from it is in the game. so who knows... when jason ryder was puting his son alex into the pod, and told him "Remember: raxxla!" he didnt tell him remember about raxxla, or remember where is raxxla, or what is raxxla. he just simply said : remember raxxla, the word itself. like if that word by itself holds enaugh meaning and information for his son. he trusted that, just with that word, his son would be able to do something with it. no further information needed. no further clues. just like how FD said about how there would be no more clues about it. as if all the clues are already there. but all we know about raxxla, is it's name!

this would also fit so well with "the key that is also the door" if the word raxxla itself is a key, that would lead to the door that is raxxla, then that would make raxxla the key and the door. as if we are looking for the door Raxxla, and to find it, we use the key word Raxxla. but what does raxxla the word mean exactly? how much can we extract from it? it certainly seems like a strange word. i will try to pursue in this direction for a while ... and see where it leads me. (hopefully not streight into a brick wall... but im used to it at this point might aswell)

tinfoil time!
im starting to think that the word RAXXLA itself is going to be an essential key to finding raxxla. i'll tell you why:

first, i know that the dark wheel novella shouldn't be taken too seriously as facts, but then again, so many stuff from it is in the game. so who knows... when jason ryder was puting his son alex into the pod, and told him "Remember: raxxla!" he didnt tell him remember about raxxla, or remember where is raxxla, or what is raxxla. he just simply said : remember raxxla, the word itself. like if that word by itself holds enaugh meaning and information for his son. he trusted that, just with that word, his son would be able to do something with it. no further information needed. no further clues. just like how FD said about how there would be no more clues about it. as if all the clues are already there. but all we know about raxxla, is it's name!

this would also fit so well with "the key that is also the door" if the word raxxla itself is a key, that would lead to the door that is raxxla, then that would make raxxla the key and the door. as if we are looking for the door Raxxla, and to find it, we use the key word Raxxla. but what does raxxla the word mean exactly? how much can we extract from it? it certainly seems like a strange word. i will try to pursue in this direction for a while ... and see where it leads me. (hopefully not streight into a brick wall... but im used to it at this point might aswell)
Haha funnily enough I was actually thinking this exact same thing today!

'Raxxla!' Jason said. 'Remember: Raxxla!' Then, as he pushed Alex back into the cramped escape pod, he shouted, 'Remember me, Alex! I wouldn't have wished this on you. Raxxla!'

Just not sure where to go with it? My first thought was it could be some kind of code, like each letter represents a different letter or number. I am no code breaker though, and have no idea if it would lead anywhere anyway. Crazy though we both had the same thought. Maybe we have just both spent too long in the rabbit hole wearing tin foil hats haha. Regardless - just like you said, brick walls are nothing new to me either ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:
Top Bottom