Join an expedition on EDSM or maybe follow the route of an old one, Im currently doing the Dove Enigma expedition backwards from Colonia to the bubble, you get some interesting systems to visit as well as find your own.

The only annoying thing is when youre far out and an II or CG happens that you wanted to take part in.

If youre going to Colonia make sure you check out the Conflux mysteries on the way, Ill be there soon myself on XB.

One final tip. In GalMap learn to use the filters (star class mainly, civilisation etc) to find interesting systems. Turn off all stars and look for little white dots, zoom in and turn stars back on, its a planetary nebula. Turn off M stars for a more interesting route (check fuel stars are on route - be fine til past Colonia but in Void may be different matter). look for O stars, your ship looks amazing in the light in external view. Keep an eye out for NS and BH nearby. GalMap is way underused by majority of people and theres a ton of info there if you use it right.

In FSS check Gravity, Orbital Period and Rotational Period (all readable before Geo signs resolve usually with practice). High or very low G are great fun especially in SRV (around 1.4G SRV acts like GTA or normal driving games ie normal gravity/response, I love it). Fast Orbits mean quick changing sky. Rotational period the same, especially if you can land on it and watch the stars whizzing by. (0.1 = 2.4hrs = 144 minutes)

Sorry if you know all this. either way have a blast!

It’s for that reason I got a second account in the sales. £19 for a second character to search for Raxxla etc while Jorki is off doing whatever. I just use Jorki in this thread for convenience.

Don’t forget looking in Realistic View for black holes!

I went and looked into Persephone at your urging. I believe the simplest explanation for her reoccurring mentions is to hint to us that “Avalon” the mythical island shrouded in mist behaves like Persephone, meaning it goes to a dark place and re-emerges periodically.

Nocti and Lux separated mean night and day. I mean perhaps the camera lens could be a reference to technology as well. It did state it had superior vision to humans on the site. So again a reference to Kora (Persephone not in Hades) and her darker Queen of the Underworld persona.

In premonition the two characters are in Lobardelli’s Legacy in Persephone. All I could find for Lombardelli was a documentary by Monique Lombardelli titled People in Glass Houses: The Legacy of Joseph Eichler. Eichler went against discriminatory practices and made affordable modern homes for everyone. These homes incorporated a lot of glass walls. I’m not certain of my assessment on this one, feel free to check me on this. His largest contiguous development was In The Highlands of San Mateo, one of the home’s was named The X100, an experimental steel house.

Anyway Drew Carnegie is a player, if my memory serves me correct. Who speaks with “Felix Adhoc”. Someone who is connected to Universal Cartographics. Felix Adhoc, if he’s not a player...may be a reference to Felix’s Machines particularly The Adhoc Machine that was displayed in Athens. A work of art, here’s a description of it:The Ad-hoc Machine disassembles and recombines the components of an industrial CD pressing machine, transforming their function from data transfer to live sound creation...

It also appears vaguely familiar in shape to the Raxxla logo but only has 3 sides rather than 6.

This would also mean that Drew may have known more than he has lead us to believe. I began to suspect this when reading his description of the clubs desert course (The Club feasting on a symbolic Raxxla!? You evil man!) and the fact he used obfuscate only in scenes dealing with the club. (Obfuscated in the outer rim). I’m probably wrong.

Back to topic though. I believe the Persephone and Kora usage is trying to tell us that Raxxla has a period of unattainability. Perhaps represented by the 6 black portions of the logo. Hades Window sounds cooler though. Kora’s window could be the green regions.

As far as Jeffress is concerned, I wonder what his treasure hunts were distracting us from?

How do this theory sound?

I went and looked into Persephone at your urging. I believe the simplest explanation for her reoccurring mentions is to hint to us that “Avalon” the mythical island shrouded in mist behaves like Persephone, meaning it goes to a dark place and re-emerges periodically.

Nocti and Lux separated mean night and day. I mean perhaps the camera lens could be a reference to technology as well. It did state it had superior vision to humans on the site. So again a reference to Kora (Persephone not in Hades) and her darker Queen of the Underworld persona.

In premonition the two characters are in Lobardelli’s Legacy in Persephone. All I could find for Lombardelli was a documentary by Monique Lombardelli titled People in Glass Houses: The Legacy of Joseph Eichler. Eichler went against discriminatory practices and made affordable modern homes for everyone. These homes incorporated a lot of glass walls. I’m not certain of my assessment on this one, feel free to check me on this. His largest contiguous development was In The Highlands of San Mateo, one of the home’s was named The X100, an experimental steel house.

Anyway Drew Carnegie is a player, if my memory serves me correct. Who speaks with “Felix Adhoc”. Someone who is connected to Universal Cartographics. Felix Adhoc, if he’s not a player...may be a reference to Felix’s Machines particularly The Adhoc Machine that was displayed in Athens. A work of art, here’s a description of it:The Ad-hoc Machine disassembles and recombines the components of an industrial CD pressing machine, transforming their function from data transfer to live sound creation...

It also appears vaguely familiar in shape to the Raxxla logo but only has 3 sides rather than 6.

This would also mean that Drew may have known more than he has lead us to believe. I began to suspect this when reading his description of the clubs desert course (The Club feasting on a symbolic Raxxla!? You evil man!) and the fact he used obfuscate only in scenes dealing with the club. (Obfuscated in the outer rim). I’m probably wrong.

Back to topic though. I believe the Persephone and Kora usage is trying to tell us that Raxxla has a period of unattainability. Perhaps represented by the 6 black portions of the logo. Hades Window sounds cooler though. Kora’s window could be the green regions.

As far as Jeffress is concerned, I wonder what his treasure hunts were distracting us from?

How do this theory sound?

Careful, you don't want to get on the bad side of the ninja penguin- you never see him coming and he's got a very sharp axe! :)

This is a stretch on my part and I have little evidence to back it up but here goes.

Based on my belief that Raxxla is remnant Guardian AI it would seem that both the Guardian AI and The Club have something in common.

The Guardian AI realized that the majority of the Guardian Species was a “lost cause” and a dangerous thing to leave in existence. So they pretty much permitted them to destroyed themselves.

The Club has been secretly guiding humanity for a long time and only somewhat recently started working on Project Dynasty which seems to me like their way of saying “humanity is a lost cause” they’ll permit the Klaxxians to wipe humanities slate clean, and start fresh with what survives.

The Guardian AI should not “throw stones”, because they did something similar in the past to what the club is doing now.

This is pure conjecture on my part though.
Also as a side note: Kore means green (like the logo) in a language that most would not suspect as being related at all to the ongoing mystery.

I won’t go into detail about this language stuff just yet because then you’d all really think I’m completely mad but I’ve noticed a pattern that is strange and would add a third level of secrecy to Galnet. It’s worrying me to be completely honest.
As someone else mentioned though the pattern of dates may be critical. So far, whenever I try to get a time frame narrowed down the pattern holds for a bit and then falls to pieces. Perhaps the window when it’s not attainable is throwing it off. I’m not sure.

I think I need to either take a step back or strap in and plunge head first down the rabbit hole. So many articles to read through.

Just had a thought. Just how cool it is that none of any of this we talk about here seems to matter. Not much seems more important than anything else. It's just a ton of information and leads and connections and ideas and thoughts. Endless hypothesizing with no apparent result from any angle. Not outwardly anyways. What the hell are we dealing with!? Who the hell created this thing?! lol.

Guardians probably. Or wicked, twisted men. Possibly both. Perhaps the guardians race was the actual raxxlans and the guardians we know are just the remnants of their tech as a result of a war between those who chose to accept humans that found raxxla many ages ago and those who did not want to share raxxlan secrets with humans.

It’s really well hidden. What irks me though, is IF anything comes of all this, then the writers have been breaking their backs doing all this research and tying all these little nuggets of hints into these articles and a large portion of the community calls it “worthless fluff”. It’s only worthless to them because it doesn’t give them what they desire on a silver platter.

Even after the revelation that a cabal was manipulating literally EVERYTHING, the masses still carry on doing their bidding no questions asked for the credits. Blindly completing whatever mission will give them the most return with little regard for the consequences.

I hope we can solve it for the writers and devs that put so much time into it. To show the naysayers and doubters that it was laid out in front of them the whole time, if they paid attention.
Time will tell.

Guardians probably.

So I did a little research on the name Ram Tah. It turns out to tie back into my ideas about Jason Ryder's Quest being found in the Argo Navis constellation through the story of Jason and Argonauts and their quest for the golden fleece. The Guardian Bubble permit locked Wolf Rayet, Gamma Velorum being in the constellations sail and being the only locked star in the constellation ties this story parallel to the Guardians.
"In Greek mythology, the Golden Fleece is the fleece of the golden-woolled, winged ram, Chrysomallos, which was held in Colchis." - Wiki
"In Greek Mythology, the symbol of the ram is based on the Chrysomallus, the flying ram that rescued Phrixus and Helle, the children of the Boeotian king Athamas and provided the Golden Fleece."
Remember Boeotia in Aganippe and the Demeter connection to Alexander/Ryder the great and Jason/Ryder and the Argonauts.
So Ram ties to Argo Navis, thus to the Guardians.

What about Tah?
The only things I can find are that Tah auto google translates to Czech and it means Move.
However according to the wiki, it states that it's and alternative English name of the Arabic letter Ṭāʾ ط
Which translates in Phoenician to mean Wheel.
The Phoenicians were told to be from Atlantis.

Further evidence in my eyes about the quest for the golden fleece and the Ryder family's quest.
The goal seems to me to be about making actual Guardian Contact by recreating their stories someway. But how?

Last edited:
This is a stretch on my part and I have little evidence to back it up but here goes.

Based on my belief that Raxxla is remnant Guardian AI it would seem that both the Guardian AI and The Club have something in common.

The Guardian AI realized that the majority of the Guardian Species was a “lost cause” and a dangerous thing to leave in existence. So they pretty much permitted them to destroyed themselves.

The Club has been secretly guiding humanity for a long time and only somewhat recently started working on Project Dynasty which seems to me like their way of saying “humanity is a lost cause” they’ll permit the Klaxxians to wipe humanities slate clean, and start fresh with what survives.

The Guardian AI should not “throw stones”, because they did something similar in the past to what the club is doing now.

This is pure conjecture on my part though.
Also as a side note: Kore means green (like the logo) in a language that most would not suspect as being related at all to the ongoing mystery.

I won’t go into detail about this language stuff just yet because then you’d all really think I’m completely mad but I’ve noticed a pattern that is strange and would add a third level of secrecy to Galnet. It’s worrying me to be completely honest.
As someone else mentioned though the pattern of dates may be critical. So far, whenever I try to get a time frame narrowed down the pattern holds for a bit and then falls to pieces. Perhaps the window when it’s not attainable is throwing it off. I’m not sure.

I think I need to either take a step back or strap in and plunge head first down the rabbit hole. So many articles to read through.

Except the Guardian AI didn’t “permit the the Guardians to destroy themselves”, they actively did the killing!
I know because I finally got around to reading the rest of the Codex entries yesterday, in an attempt to find some information that might assist in solving “The parent's grief, the lover's woe, and the yearning of our vagabond hearts”; I didn’t, very unfortunately, but

I did note that the logo in the centre of the emblem for the dark wheel is the same as that for the Colonia entry, and the codex itself- a triangle above a pair of wings! So does “the journey we all must make” involve a trip out to Jaques Station? The dates are suspiciously close - think the MB interview was 14 May 2016 and Jaques (mis)jumped around the 12th.... It’s almost as if the route to find Raxxla might have been retconned to replace the deleted EF missions 🧐

Last edited:
Top Bottom