Operation SAR (Sell All Rares): Sell all rares in Shinrarta Dezhra, SOL & Tau Ceti.

Rares: http://zoy.rf.gd/rares/
Rhuagh original outfitting. Now refitted as storage.
SystemStationRareAmountSoldComment
Shinrarta DezhraJameson MemorialThe Waters of Shintara18

Save me some Lavian brandy! For medicinal needs!!
I’m a little asthmatic so already chesty after logburner flue leak a couple of weeks ago & now pollen season starting. I expect to be chesty until around September, if Covid doesn’t get me first. If so stand back when they light up the crematorium-my retirement plan was to self-preserve in alcohol, & I’ve been retired 3 years! 🤪

Edit: I could also rub it into my arthritic thumbs. 👍
I’m BH deadly & elite eagles, cobras, couriers & asps in a nearby system & popping back to Jameson every so often to restock on ammo. My hands hurt, but currently up to 50% Dangerous. Only around 2400 offenders to go!
Sigh, thought I’d done all this 36 years ago!

Last edited:
Save me some Lavian brandy! For medicinal needs!!
I’m a little asthmatic so already chesty after logburner flue leak a couple of weeks ago & now pollen season starting. I expect to be chesty until around September, if Covid doesn’t get me first. If so stand back when they light up the crematorium-my retirement plan was to self-preserve in alcohol, & I’ve been retired 3 years! 🤪

Edit: I could also rub it into my arthritic thumbs. 👍
I’m BH deadly & elite eagles, cobras, couriers & asps in a nearby system & popping back to Jameson every so often to restock on ammo. My hands hurt, but currently up to 50% Dangerous. Only around 2400 offenders to go!
Sigh, thought I’d done all this 36 years ago!
Will save a Lavian brandy for you, CMDR. Stay safe :)

I think it was EdzUp who mentioned that he played tag with criminals in a High Res and let the local security finish them off, thus saving on the wear and tear on fingers.
One fast ship with long range lasers should do the trick.

Last edited:
Will save a Lavian brandy for you, CMDR. Stay safe :)

I think it was EdzUp who mentioned that he played tag with criminals in a High Res and let the local security finish them off, thus saving on the wear and tear on fingers.
One fast ship with long range lasers should do the trick.

will try!
Up to 56% Dangerous. Saw a Reddit post saying highest rank rate for combat was at an Anarchy in Outbreak-fly to checkpoint & massacre all the elite local police vipers. But seems a bit non-pc to me. Might try it, after your High Res suggestion. Think you have to let police soften them up then finish them off to get the kill. Got a nicely engineered Corvette, not all that fast but very robust!

Maybe I'm not up to date, but I just found a "Founder or Elite" prequisite Mission in Jameson Memorial (SD). No special text to it from what I can tell, but is this known?

20200322192048_1.jpg

Edit: Apparently there are "Elite" type missions and "Founder and Elite" type missions. What's special about the latter? Do we know? :unsure:

Last edited:
Either all elites are founder and elite or probably an older or segregated lower value founder/elite to give easier elite level mission for founders. Notice it has only 1.3m reward. Or that is an idea at least.
"only" it was a 7.6 ly jump for 88t to a planetary base. And I wasn't even interdicted by NPCs, so pretty easy work.
but as I said I may not be up to date. i was out in the void for a year (went out with DW2 and just returned last week)

will try!
Up to 56% Dangerous. Saw a Reddit post saying highest rank rate for combat was at an Anarchy in Outbreak-fly to checkpoint & massacre all the elite local police vipers. But seems a bit non-pc to me. Might try it, after your High Res suggestion. Think you have to let police soften them up then finish them off to get the kill. Got a nicely engineered Corvette, not all that fast but very robust!
Funny you should mention the Federal Corvette, here's some PVE builds I tested: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/page-785#post-8320359

I do enjoy the sound of those multi-cannons...

Last edited:
Either all elites are founder and elite or probably an older or segregated lower value founder/elite to give easier elite level mission for founders. Notice it has only 1.3m reward. Or that is an idea at least.
Can someone who is only a FOUNDER and not ELITE check if he/she can accept the "Founder and Elite" missions, or if it is a logical AND condition?
Because that would mean that those missions are pretty elitist.

Edit:
Nevermind, it's OR. I need more coffee...o_O

Last edited:
Funny you should mention the Federal Corvette, here's some PVE builds I tested: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/page-785#post-8320359

I do enjoy the sound of those multi-cannons...

Thanks Macros, will read with interest later over coffee, after self-isolated walk in park with copawlot!
Here’s my current build https://coriolis.io/outfit/federal_corvette?code=A0putpFklndzsxf57o7o0v0s0s12120404040404040404B05t3i1K1O1K1Km92d2b2b1F3x.Iw18ZVA=.CwBhGYQRi6fq5jOec9kzGGQ=.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.EweloBhBmSQNwJYAcCmAnEICME8ikKA=&bn=Deep Menace PVE vette buiild3
I like the 4A MC, they do the job nicely. I also tried two 4A LR PA plasma slug to circumvent the need for ammo replenishment, but they aren’t much use for the smaller ships which I need to massacre to get good kill rate in an attempt to get combat elite before I die of boredom (or virus), I miss them more often than not; just thought I’d better do this part of the “personal journey” !
But the thumbs are complaining!!

Founder - someone who donated an amount to the kickstarter and got access to the Founders World (SD) as a result. This is what is referred to in the system description as more secretive method, not known if there is a current backdoor to SD as the text implies, its written in current tense not past tense, but that could be an oversight. So yes, probably able to accept the mission although may be out of their league if aimed at Elite levels (think it lowers the enemy anyway even at Elite level missions, Ive had Dangerous and Deadly enemies from Elite missions)

Combat - Compromised Nav Beacons are usually 2nd best to AX scout massacres. Get a much better rate of small Dangerous and above level ships. Im useless with large ships v small ships with PA, switched to Cobra mk iii with 2 PA and different matter altogether, much easier to hit so probably some game levelling at play (convergence zone for weapons for a start, some loadouts cant converge at all let alone if the ship is a small)

I recommend using a High Capacity Corrosive Shell MC in one of the small slots. This will soften the hull and take it down faster. Also a long range laser to get their interest or just to tag them.

I recommend using a High Capacity Corrosive Shell MC in one of the small slots. This will soften the hull and take it down faster. Also a long range laser to get their interest or just to tag them.

Yes, my two turreted class 1 burst are both LR, as is the class 3. I sometimes tag the long range targets and get them to attack me, when I welcome them with the close-in barrage.
I’ve spent the afternoon engineering two class 4 efficient overcharged beams; seems a bit slower on kill rate than the two class 4 MC with corrosive & incendiary, but only spent 15 minutes at the CNB where I’ve been hunting. While hanging out with Broo I got him to change one of the turrets to phasing since Scramble Spectrum doesn't stack. I did try an anarchy outbreak checkpoint on the way back. Hit one elite security viper & had 5 more open up on me- a bit too hot for my aged reflexes!

Top Bottom