I had recently been back to NGC 7822 just because how pretty it is and still close enough to the bubble to not miss any of my bgs work. Anyways, after looking at some of my pictures i realized, from the right perspective it could be something written in Braille. I wasnt there when i though this so i didnt get to look from all angle, just a thought.

Idk if braille is the same universally or not but if it is it would be a good way to include all languages

Any pickies??

Poseidon is Neptune. Idk if that is connected.

I wonder if lover's woe could refer to Penelope, Odysseus' wife, queen of Ithaca Odysseus was an Argonaut who was lost for ten years while returning from the trojan war in The Odyssey. There were siren songs in that tale. And Poseidon/neptune.

I think we chased this rabbit before or we might still be lost in its hole...

Still lost!!!
Could also be Orpheus who lost his wife Eurydice twice to death?
Or Persephone? Daughter of Zeus and mother of Zeus' son Dionysus, kidnapped by Hades to become queen of the underworld, so both parent’s grief and lover’s woe in one?
And how about Sirius (brightest star in the sky for first line) which in-game has a planet Lucifer for the second line- Lucifer was supposedly worshipped by witches, & was a siren/whisperer to Eve in the Garden of Eden.
😷

Any pickies??
Some of these are from last month some are from 2018. I dont think that matters...
PS_Messages_20200522_075420.jpg

PS_Messages_20200522_075442.jpg

PS_Messages_20200522_075424.jpg

^this one is from the back of it^
PS_Messages_20200522_075430.jpg

PS_Messages_20200522_075517.jpg

So have you had a go at translating it?? 🙂
Nope. The thought occurred after i was back and i wish i had thought of it while i was still out there. This could be something or not but its something to investigate even if just to disprove. Would be so cool if it is 😁

Also idk how i can determine which way is up

Edit: with all those black holes in the area there is an incredible amount of spiraling Stars visible in many systems

Last edited:
I'm not disagreeing it may not be in the bubble. That is based on lore based clues and the belief is shared by others (i.e. Drew who recapped this in the livestream, which is why I called it out in my livestream summary.).

However, isn't it also true before 3290's with the new FSD technology, FTL jumps took time. I.E. there are several historical statements stating that a jump of 'max range', which was 7 lys in a Cobra, could take week(s). If the time factor was still in play, Ryder didn't make it that far in months. Or is this no longer cannon?

the hyperspace lore is patchy and oft self contradictory. Also there are at least 3 different techs. of hyperspace.

Drew's view is based on the lore of Raxxla's first mention, but this assumes that at the time of 2296 in the codex that Raxxla had been found. Its not necessary for Raxxla to have been found for it to become a myth. Raxxla's existence may have been made known, perhaps from the Martian artifact or else from alien contact etc. Mankind needed only to know of its existence in order for the myth to be built. So this means that it need not be close to sol based on jump range arguments.

Nope. The thought occurred after i was back and i wish i had thought of it while i was still out there. This could be something or not but its something to investigate even if just to disprove. Would be so cool if it is 😁

Also idk how i can determine which way is up

Edit: with all those black holes in the area there is an incredible amount of spiraling Stars visible in many systems
well, you've got the pix there and the alphabet. Try some analysis - should only take half an hour to investigate, try looking at it right way up + upside down & also both left to right + right to left. If some of it makes sense then you're onto something! :)

the hyperspace lore is patchy and oft self contradictory. Also there are at least 3 different techs. of hyperspace.

Drew's view is based on the lore of Raxxla's first mention, but this assumes that at the time of 2296 in the codex that Raxxla had been found. Its not necessary for Raxxla to have been found for it to become a myth. Raxxla's existence may have been made known, perhaps from the Martian artifact or else from alien contact etc. Mankind needed only to know of its existence in order for the myth to be built. So this means that it need not be close to sol based on jump range arguments.

Drew's view is also contradicted by the discovery section of the codex, which we have to take as canon.

Below is my top candidate although it's too far for me to make the trip to check just now.

image.jpg

Note:

1. Top left shows this is from the codex
2. Location is in the errant marches, 36k light years from sol
3. Date of discovery is 2136 - 160 years before the first written mention of raxxla
4. Discoverer is thedarklord which matches the codex description of 'a sinister cabal (or sole tyrant)' discoverer

whether raxxla is there or not, it still conclusively disproves the raxxla being in a sol bubble based on tech limits/lore theory.

Drew's view is also contradicted by the discovery section of the codex, which we have to take as canon.

Below is my top candidate although it's too far for me to make the trip to check just now.

View attachment 174022

Note:

1. Top left shows this is from the codex
2. Location is in the errant marches, 36k light years from sol
3. Date of discovery is 2136 - 160 years before the first written mention of raxxla
4. Discoverer is thedarklord which matches the codex description of 'a sinister cabal (or sole tyrant)' discoverer

whether raxxla is there or not, it still conclusively disproves the raxxla being in a sol bubble based on tech limits/lore theory.
I'm in the Errant Mashes right now. I'll check it out....

Lol. Im in errant marshes, but the other end. I'm still 21k away away from it!!!! On my way, but might take a while before I report back.

May not be worth the trip after filthymick's discovery about the dates being wrong, but I leave that call to you.

It was probably just first found by a player called thedarklord.

Feels sloppy if the dates in the codex discovery section are off by 1200 years (Galnet says we're in 3306) but it looks like that's the case.

May not be worth the trip after filthymick's discovery about the dates being wrong, but I leave that call to you.

It was probably just first found by a player called thedarklord.

Feels sloppy if the dates in the codex discovery section are off by 1200 years (Galnet says we're in 3306) but it looks like that's the case.
Well I'm circumnavigating the rim - half raxxla hunting, half hoping UC are going to be kind enough to buy me a new FC :) so it's only about 4-5k ly off my intended course anyway, so may as well have a look, although I agree its probably not an NPC, but hey....gives me some purpose!

Last edited:
[...]
On contrary, when sup mas black hole eats mass it also generates around self so much energy, that it creates galactic waves of matter thickness with creates new stars en masse.
[...]
I'm not an expert in high-end physics, but I've learned that you cannot generate energy. It can only be transformed. So this is more a sort of question: Isn't it energy of the position that is transformed into kinetic energy, i.e. heat and then radiation. And since we know of this gravitational waves, I'd expect some energy to go into that too.
- Interesting enough that this leads to new stars... Looking forward to watching the vid
Edit: Fascinating how wise this old Heraklid guy was with his "panta rhei" idea! ... and good arguments for density waves leading to the birth of new stars.

Last edited:
Diadem seems to fit best as the jewel referred to in the alleged toast in my opinion. Referred to as the gem in the Queen's crown. Being in the coma berenices, she's not exactly a mother of galaxies but in this constellation there is the The Coma Cluster having more than 30000 galaxies. Also The Coma Cluster used to be called the lock, could a door that is also a key be a lock?

Top Bottom