Do you think you could link these?

Im a bit conscious of thread count now but here it is. (whoever gets post 10,000 just type 'i found it')

- everything from start to current

https://twitter.com/EliteDangerous - Twitter (1 pic & 1 audio so far)

https://www.instagram.com/elitedangerous/ - (8 of probably 9 images so far)

for goodness sake Raxxla let me catch up with Anton videos!

hf64.png

Just popping in, but Fiera, the Kaballah is known as the Tree of Life, iirc. And M. Brookes was wearing a Ysidril Tree t-shirt when he stated Raxxla is a journey. 2 different trees, but trees of knowledge and life nonetheless.

The Sephirot definitely have some relevance here, at least on a surface level. The “Tree of Life” motif has been shown to pop up with some frequency. I think that it’s reasonable to assume that it will be important.

Kabbalah writ large, however, is far from universal. If Brookes put in the years of study necessary to get Torah, Talmud, and Kabbalah down, then I would be very impressed. It’s not impossible, but it just seems like a lot of work for what probably isn’t that close to his “big picture” when it comes to the ED/Brookes mythos we’re dealing with.

Haven’t really found any Kabbalic references in eg system names, but names of Sephirot would be a good thing to look for. (Although British transliteration of Hebrew tends to be.. not the best, so it can be easy to miss).

Brookes and the ED team seem to be pretty dedicated syncretists, though. So who knows.

Last edited:
Checking back in....

Found and identified:
  • The Jewel that burns on the brow of the mother of galaxies
  • The whisperer in witchspace, the siren of the deepest void
  • Very educated guess on what Raxxla is / how to use "the doorway that is also the key"
Hopefully I'll be posting a picture of the 'doorway' and The Dark Wheel station in the next 1 or 2 days.

Interesting fact:
The name “Pamela” was invented by the sixteenth-century poet Sir Philip Sidney (of Astrophil & Stella fame), (amazing what knowledge crops up on TV’s Pointless quiz!). Pamela is possibly derived from the Greek words pan meaning all and meli meaning honey.

There is apparently a “Cobra Elite” series of books by Pamela Clare...🧐

Interesting fact:
The name “Pamela” was invented by the sixteenth-century poet Sir Philip Sidney (of Astrophil & Stella fame), (amazing what knowledge crops up on TV’s Pointless quiz!). Pamela is possibly derived from the Greek words pan meaning all and meli meaning honey.

Sir Philip Sidney invented the name Pamela for a pivotal character in his epic prose work, The Countess of Pembroke's Arcadia.

This Pamela you speak of seems to write racy 'romantic suspense novels'... :)

Last edited:
Interesting fact:

PAMELA pops up all the time, when I search for Dark Matter connections.

Winking Cat Tinfoil Incoming.

The scripted live stream yesterday mentioned Winking Cat in two ways. Once with the mention of Ethel Moonshot and then the Sagittarius Eye magazine on the desk was the one that had Winking Cat on the cover. This Winking Cat stuff happened over a year ago now.

I remember previously on another live stream one of the female employees stated that the Winking Cat article of Sagittarius Eye was her favorite one.

What are we missing regarding this Winking Cat stuff. There’s got to be something there.

Top Bottom