General / Off-Topic The Rabbit !

A work by Jeff Koons sold for $ 91.1 million.

This is a steel moulding representing an inflatable rabbit.

I recognize that through the steel I see the imitation of inflatable plastic. 🤪🥴

Sigh.... some see only the price tag, some only see that it needs cleaning, others see only metal scrap.

My dear Commanders, do you not see that it is a Bunny Rabbit?

Runny Babbits are the most divine and ethereal creatures on the planet.

Mr.Koons has excellent taste.

For shame!

Nah, bunnehs are destructive vermin.
Getting overrun by the descendants of the cast of Watership Down where I work. They ruin everything.

Regardless, there's a lot of thought and skill put into creating that statue. A rare thing in this modern art age of 'unmade bed' and 'artist smears themselves in faeces and rolls around on the canvas.' Very clever in replicating the Mylar balloon form out of solid steel.

I actually like it.

I have a pile of junk in my back yard.
Offers?

Are you famous, infamous, not a human, or afflicted with some severe physical or mental disability?

Yes? Find a good broker or gallery and peddle it to some pretentious snob.

No? Then your art it worth it's scrap value.

Regardless, there's a lot of thought and skill put into creating that statue. A rare thing in this modern art age of 'unmade bed' and 'artist smears themselves in faeces and rolls around on the canvas.' Very clever in replicating the Mylar balloon form out of solid steel.

I actually like it.

It does look like an inflatable rabbit and it's certainly beyond my ability to make.

I'd pay twice it's weight in steel for it.

Are you famous, infamous, not a human, or afflicted with some severe physical or mental disability?

Yes? Find a good broker or gallery and peddle it to some pretentious snob.

No? Then your art it worth it's scrap value.

It does look like an inflatable rabbit and it's certainly beyond my ability to make.

I'd pay twice it's weight in steel for it.
I...I think I can spin a bad life, working class, neglectful parents etc.

Damn, getting my together and making a good life for myself is gonna devalue my 'garbage in situ' work.

:unsure:

Sigh.... some see only the price tag, some only see that it needs cleaning, others see only metal scrap.

My dear Commanders, do you not see that it is a Bunny Rabbit?

Runny Babbits are the most divine and ethereal creatures on the planet.

Mr.Koons has excellent taste.

For shame!

They make good mobile targets for practice

Top Bottom