The Ronin's Trail – a route across The Abyss to Beagle Point for 35Ly+ Jump Ranges

This route is partially based on the popular Route 33, but is more direct and continues all the way to Beagle Point. The longest jump range for The Ronin's Trail I recall seeing was 34.7Ly, but I rounded up to 35Ly to be on the safe side.

See here for Route 33. → Forum Thread Link

I may eventually edit this post to include every system along the way, but for the time being, you should be able to auto-plot from one bookmarked location to the next, or previous, if you have a jump range of at least 35Ly.

Here are the bookmarked systems, listed in order as heading toward Beagle Point:

CHO THUA SF-W B29-0

PYROO EOHN MK-P C22-0

SYNEAYOI RW-E C11-0

CHUA DRYIAE FI-W B49-0

PUWEE VE-R D4-2

SYRIAE THAA SC-O B6-0

MYEIA THAA YC-D C12-0

MYEIA THAA ZD-R C18-0

BEAGLE POINT

Galaxy Map Image of Bookmarked Locations:

HB7NlR2.jpg

I named this route after my ship, The Ronin (a Vulture currently with a 35Ly jump range), but it could have just as easily been called Route 35, or The Snake Trail, due to its somewhat winding nature.

Pw7fwtb.jpg

Hope this helps some of you on your way, and happy trails, Commanders. o7

Last edited:
As my ship has a jump range of 35Ly, the route here might be capable of supporting lower ranges as well, but at this time I wouldn't recommend trying it and having to backtrack in the event you can't make it through.

My main goal in making this was to find a nice route I could auto-plot through that was more direct than Route 33 and would lead all the way to Beagle Point.

It's still a bit of a scenic route though, I suppose, and there are likely more direct routes out there, such as the Smuggler's Path. DW2 PSA Thread for the Route Here

I was also thinking some might like the general convenience of it, having the systems listed that can be auto-plotted between.

Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom