General / Off-Topic The safest place

LeoBartlet69

Formerly '[MEOW]LeoBartlet'
Yes it does. Bill gates is just a rich AF dude that’s decided not to be an arsehole with his money. He could have horded it, started his own space program. Run for president, all sorts of things. Instead he is blowing all his money on saving people from disease.

I’m struggling to find him a bad person for that; Even though he was at least partly to blame for Windows ME!

Indeed and you can look at almost any government or organization and find shady stuff in their past although Jason is foisting the sins of the father on Bill Jnr and has not show his working that either Bill Snr or Bill Jnr were/are eugenicists.

So, who is running the New World Order’s mass eugenics mission? It’s the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, of course. Jones has long believed that the foundation isn’t a philanthropic organization aimed at improving the health and education of children around the globe, rather it’s an evil entity vying for global domination. “I know who Bill Gates is,” Jones asserted, adding that the billionaire software developer’s father was a “top eugenicist,” because Bill Gates Sr. served on the board of Planned Parenthood. Jones goes on to says that IBM – for whom he says Gates is just a “front” – was set up as a eugenics trust with “the expressed mission of creating a world-wide race-based system and funded Adolf Hitler.”
Was Alex Jones your source for this Jason?

Yes it does. Bill gates is just a rich AF dude that’s decided not to be an arsehole with his money. He could have horded it, started his own space program. Run for president, all sorts of things. Instead he is blowing all his money on saving people from disease.

I’m struggling to find him a bad person for that; Even though he was at least partly to blame for Windows ME!
From where I'm sitting it looks sort of like he's been running human experiments on peasant's while he builds up for something a little more...global. So no, not really quite the saint we're expected to view him as. And you're confusing "political" with "ethical." The bottom line is that you have look past his own self serving press releases if you want to become a bit more informed. As I've said before, at the very least you (the people, not you personally) should be slightly suspicious if not outright concerned.

LeoBartlet69

From where I'm sitting it looks sort of like he's been running human experiments on peasant's while he builds up for something a little more...global. So no, not really quite the saint we're expected to view him as. And you're confusing "political" with "ethical." The bottom line is that you have look past his own self serving press releases if you want to become a bit more informed. As I've said before, at the very least you (the people, not you personally) should be slightly suspicious if not outright concerned.
Are you just concerned with Bill Gates or are you concerned with any source of a potential vaccine? For example the US government.

Are you just concerned with Bill Gates or are you concerned with any source of a potential vaccine? For example the US government.
Solid question.

At this point I'm extremely concerned with what looks like: a rush at record pace by aforementioned 100+ drug companies to create a vaccine who will be indemnified against litigation over side-effects>manufacture it regardless of testing or efficacy>some form of either militarized compulsory program to administer or more likely a "soft" mandated approach where you won't be able to function in society without it.

In this regard I've taken a rather large step away from America's current leadership which most people on this thread know full well I'm generally pretty supportive of. I tend to focus on Bill Gates because he's feted by the left so much and he seems to be at the epicenter of almost all the news surrounding the issue. I'm fully aware that this issue is "bigger" than he and Melinda.

LeoBartlet69

Solid question.

At this point I'm extremely concerned with what looks like: a rush at record pace by aforementioned 100+ drug companies to create a vaccine who will be indemnified against litigation over side-effects>manufacture it regardless of testing or efficacy>some form of either militarized compulsory program to administer or more likely a "soft" mandated approach where you won't be able to function in society without it.

In this regard I've taken a rather large step away from America's current leadership which most people on this thread know full well I'm generally pretty supportive of. I tend to focus on Bill Gates because he's feted by the left so much and he seems to be at the epicenter of almost all the news surrounding the issue. I'm fully aware that this issue is "bigger" than he and Melinda.
Lucky for you America has abdicated any and all leadership roles so I wouldn't worry too much about being forced to take Bill or anyone else's evil serum.

Personally for me in Scotland I'll take it because im not an idiot and protecting my family and others is of greater importance than entertaining daft ideas that evil billionaires want to eugenic me or whatever the hell the alt-right accuse them of on any given day.

Lucky for you America has abdicated any and all leadership roles so I wouldn't worry too much about being forced to take Bill or anyone else's evil serum.

Personally for me in Scotland I'll take it because im not an idiot and protecting my family and others is of greater importance than entertaining daft ideas that evil billionaires want to eugenic me or whatever the hell the alt-right accuse them of on any given day.
Let's not go into the flippant denigrating of America that seems to be all too common here, shall we? You asked what I thought was a serious question which I took at face value and gave a serious answer to. Yet here you are insulting my country un-necessarily and following that up with insulting me directly. Yes, there is a feeling of almost inevitability concerning mandated covid vaccines here in my country; this makes me very concerned.

And I'm not an "idiot" either, Leo. Plenty of people take issue with my opinions and world viewpoint, but I'm fairly confident that no one seriously reads my posts and thinks "He's an idiot who can barely function he's so dumb!" That constant attack and marginalization of me is just another tool in the arsenal of those who can't out argue me or shake me from my convictions and are, dare I say it, afraid of what i have to say at some level. As far as protecting my family is concerned..I have children, and you'd best believe that "protecting my family" is the prime motive force in every action I take, including posting on various forums to this issue.

Edit: you keep bringing up Alex Jones and I missed that last one: I've never listened to or read a word the man has said. Maybe I should though, since admitting that is making me feel a bit ignorant now that you mention it.

All he did was steal an computer operating system and make out like he invented it. That made him very, very rich.

Solid question.

Funny thing. In Norway, similar conserns to those you have are usually flaggedby the far left. To them Bill Gates (and similar types like Trump) represent international capitalism. They are the the exploiters of the working class. Their main foe is the EU. A sybmbol of unlimited capitalism.🙂

LeoBartlet69

Let's not go into the flippant denigrating of America that seems to be all too common here, shall we? You asked what I thought was a serious question which I took at face value and gave a serious answer to. Yet here you are insulting my country un-necessarily and following that up with insulting me directly. Yes, there is a feeling of almost inevitability concerning mandated covid vaccines here in my country; this makes me very concerned.
Denigrating your government Jason not your country.

And I'm not an "idiot" either, Leo. Plenty of people take issue with my opinions and world viewpoint, but I'm fairly confident that no one seriously reads my posts and thinks "He's an idiot who can barely function he's so dumb!" That constant attack and marginalization of me is just another tool in the arsenal of those who can't out argue me or shake me from my convictions and are, dare I say it, afraid of what i have to say at some level. As far as protecting my family is concerned..I have children, and you'd best believe that "protecting my family" is the prime motive force in every action I take, including posting on various forums to this issue.
You've not provided any arguments Jason you've simply regurgitated alt-right talking points regarding Bill Gates Snr and as Alex Jones put it his being a top eugenicist.

LeoBartlet69

Funny thing. In Norway, similar conserns to those you have are usually flaggedby the far left. To them Bill Gates (and similar types like Trump) represent international capitalism. They are the the exploiters of the working class. Their main foe is the EU. A sybmbol of unlimited capitalism.🙂
I was just saying to a mate earlier on there is a lot of similarities between the far left and alt right.

Summed up in one short video....

Denigrating your government Jason not your country.

You've not provided any arguments Jason you've simply regurgitated alt-right talking points regarding Bill Gates Snr and as Alex Jones put it his being a top eugenicist.
Weak, Leo. Very very weak. Let me know when you have something with some meat on the bone. At this point you're not trying to have a conversation with me, but rather just baiting with various insults.

LeoBartlet69

Weak, Leo. Very very weak. Let me know when you have something with some meat on the bone. At this point you're not trying to have a conversation with me, but rather just baiting with various insults.
Was Alex Jones your source regarding Bill Gates Snr being a top eugenicist?

Was Alex Jones your source regarding Bill Gates Snr being a top eugenicist?
As I said above, I've never listened to or read a word this man has said. Now, take a break Leo. It's clear you're just baiting me, so give it a rest. I'm happy to debate, but that's not what you're doing here and it's gotten quite old.

Are you allowed to date anywhere? Is that just on hold until there's a cure? Everyone who wasn't in a monogamous, committed "living together" relationship is just out of luck and rolling celibate until something changes I guess.

Edit: of course, that would rest on the premise that people are all strictly honoring their quarantines and not just posturing whilst expecting everyone else to go without, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
🇹🇹
Just twiddling my thumbs waiting for that stubborn last case we have here to get better. We'll all breathe easier once the last one disappears. Sorry: there's nothing else to update. :)
Reopening is coming along quietly.
Yeah, we're unlikely to completely "technically" eliminate it in Aus because we keep getting imports returnees from countries that don't know how to manage a health crisis.

Top Bottom