General / Off-Topic The safest place

LeoBartlet69

Formerly '[MEOW]LeoBartlet'
Not planning on writing an essay for you Leo. There's plenty of info floating around and you know as well as I do that you don't want to discuss it, you just want to see who I'm quoting and go straight to attacking them like your Dr. Shiva "hair dryer" angle. I'd go so far as to say there's so much stuff floating around that paints the Gates' as ominous characters that the burden in all honesty should be placed on proving that they aren't bad actors. Like I said before I'm happy to have a discussion, but that involves both parties acting in good faith and since you literally never act that way rationale discussion and the exchange of ideas is impossible.
Don't forget he also invented the email at 14.

BTW you missed this post from earlier today....

The "stupidity" is in anyone actually thinking that's what was promoted. He spoke out of turn and provided the perfect sound bite for you guys to run with, I'll grant you that, but anyone who interpreted that as him suggesting people drink disinfectant is just plain goofy.
The problem is that when someone is in a position of very high global responsibility, it’s stupid to make this kind of suggestion and unworthy of the function, even to joke.

----------------------------

😷

Don't forget he also invented the email at 14.
I don't really have an opinion about that, but feel free to prove that he didn't I guess if it makes you feel better. And while you're at it let me know when you dig up something substantive about the blow dryer curing covid thing, because at this point I'm going to chalk that up to the same "gotchya!" game you guys played with the whole disinfectant comment.

Edit to respond to your edit: if New Zealand or Australia or anywhere else "eliminated" it like it's being promoted it's because of their testing criteria, not the virus itself. At this point I don't believe any of the stats surrounding covid infections or mortality rates, period. Whatever valid data there is is buried under a storm of bull excrement.

Last edited:

LeoBartlet69

I don't really have an opinion about that, but feel free to prove that he didn't I guess if it makes you feel better. And while you're at it let me know when you dig up something substantive about the blow dryer curing covid thing, because at this point I'm going to chalk that up to the same "gotchya!" game you guys played with the whole disinfectant comment.
Will do Jason just as soon as you inform me of your source that Bill Gates Snr was a top eugenicist and that it totally wasn't Alex Jones, 8chan or some other alt-right nut.

Lancet study on Hydroxychloroquine across 671 hospitals worldwide, and a population of >96000 patients ( including control group) who got treated within 48 hrs of diagnosis:

Results in short:
  • no benefit
  • increased deaths
  • increased cardiac problems
(Compared to controls.)

This is in agreement with the VA study. Significantly large cohort involved.
Strong evidence against using HOCQ for this purpose, at this dosage. It is hard to justify continuing to try something when the death rate goes up all over the world in many centres, confirmed by 2 studies now.

If it did work, by now we should be able to identify a real benefit vs the controls, but that has not materialized. This is disappointing, as we could really use a break in the fight.
This makes the prophylaxis trial look suspect. If it increases mortality, and some of that group gets the disease(say asymptomatically), is that study going to kill some of them?

(It is still undoubtably better than injecting disinfectant, and NO, I shall never let that one go. It is important to remember how colossally stupid the source of that is, and why it should be permanently discredited in order to save lives. )
It more and more becomes safe to say, people who promote the use of HCQ are responsible for people dieing .

LeoBartlet69

And while you're digging up op intel on Dr. Shiva's Blow Dryergate provide the links where I've ever said that Gates Sr is a "top eugenicist" and any quotes or direct references of Alex Jones.
See, once again we have the "denigrate him and marginalize him" tactic. Really? What's so hard to believe, or even unreasonable, about being suspicious of some mega powerful multi billionaire who's dad was into eugenics and he himself is an advocate of population control being at the epicenter of a plan to not only rush produce a vaccine that's never been produced before, but ram it down the entire Earth's human population of around 8 billion people in record time? The real question shouldn't be why I'm skeptical but why you aren't.

Heck, this isn't me making stuff up, this from Bill Gate's own mouth. Anyone who even marginally follows what he does or says knows this, and it's hardly conspiracy theory.
You didn't say he was a top eugenicists but what you did say was that he was into eugenics and that Bill Gates is an advocate of population control.

A fairly quick google using the keywords Bill Gates Snr and Eugenics produced the following article from rolling stone where Alex Jones said....

So, who is running the New World Order’s mass eugenics mission? It’s the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, of course. Jones has long believed that the foundation isn’t a philanthropic organization aimed at improving the health and education of children around the globe, rather it’s an evil entity vying for global domination. “I know who Bill Gates is,” Jones asserted, adding that the billionaire software developer’s father was a “top eugenicist,” because Bill Gates Sr. served on the board of Planned Parenthood. Jones goes on to says that IBM – for whom he says Gates is just a “front” – was set up as a eugenics trust with “the expressed mission of creating a world-wide race-based system and funded Adolf Hitler.”

It's ok you've never heard of him or read any of his work it just so happens you like the same conspiracy theories. All I have asked for is the source of your views on Snr and Jnr but you keep deflecting.

LeoBartlet69

Edit to respond to your edit: if New Zealand or Australia or anywhere else "eliminated" it like it's being promoted it's because of their testing criteria, not the virus itself. At this point I don't believe any of the stats surrounding covid infections or mortality rates, period. Whatever valid data there is is buried under a storm of bull excrement.
quelle surprise

At this point I don't believe any of the stats surrounding covid infections or mortality rates, period. Whatever valid data there is is buried under a storm of bull excrement.

It's difficult (if not impossible) to argue with strong believers who place their own faith above any science or distrust science in general. There's not much difference to religious zealots in this regard.

You didn't say he was a top eugenicists but what you did say was that he was into eugenics and that Bill Gates is an advocate of population control.

A fairly quick google using the keywords Bill Gates Snr and Eugenics produced the following article from rolling stone where Alex Jones said....

It's ok you've never heard of him or read any of his work it just so happens you like the same conspiracy theories. All I have asked for is the source of your views on Snr and Jnr but you keep deflecting.
So...a fail on both then?

It's difficult (if not impossible) to argue with strong believers who place their own faith above any science or distrust science in general. There's not much difference to religious zealots in this regard.
As far as I can tell it's not "science" that I'm disagreeing with but rather the dissemination of information. And ironically "religious zealots" is almost exactly how I personally view most people who aren't necessarily scientists themselves but are so often found pontificating on various forums and discussion groups about scientific subjects. These people are the most close minded folks I've ever encountered. And interestingly as we've seen so clearly on the current pandemic issue is that what is held up as "science" can't even stand up to rationale discussion without the censorship filters slamming down.

Last edited:
So all data regarding Covid is propaganda?
Propaganda = stuff I don't want to hear.*

Source: am an independent thinker; US civil war round two, secret China genocide program, Bill Gates eugenics, NY hospital crisis actor style. You know, truth yo, I did my research*!

* No actual research done or any history with, experience with or education in anything relevant. But I did watch a Infowars vid so get schooled y'all!

Yes>might take a while, but I can see things slowly heading that way at some point>say what?>yes>more or less>apparently more than you

Haven't you gotten anything better than attempting to marginalize me with the tired and worn out from overuse tactic of belittling & mis-characterization? Let me know when you have something with some meat on the bone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom