General / Off-Topic The safest place

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well. Whichever way you spin it, humanity is in deep trouble already due to what happens in India, and if it collapses, the hole will be deeper . Telling them "Its all YOUR fault, IDIOTS!" does not change this. Also, does not help the smallest bit .
I never said it was all their fault and we had to blame them.

I said some people should be a little more discreet because I didn't like paragraphs 1 and 2 in the article.

I find them a little peremptory.

And it is quite normal to tell India that their behavior in recent weeks has been absolutely irresponsible.

😷

I hope you are looking in a mirror as you say that

:sick:
Why would I look at myself. I am not concerned, and I do not feel guilty because the authorities and tens of millions of people in India have been engaged in irresponsible and almost criminal behavior in recent weeks.

India's authorities should apologize to its own people for all the hundreds of thousands of unfortunate deaths in India and that suffer the consequences of millions of irresponsible people.

unnamed.jpg

😷

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah . Coming from a person living in an "advanced" european Country, the arguments are kindof rich .
There are behaviors that have nothing to do with living in an advanced country or not.

To gather by tens of millions without masks and barrier gestures and to say "We are not concerned by the virus, because during the festivities, the virus does not exist" is simply astounding and inexcusable on the part of the authorities.

😷

There are behaviors that have nothing to do with living in an advanced country or not.

To gather by tens of millions without masks and barrier gestures and to say "We are not concerned by the virus, because during the festivities, the virus does not exist" is simply astounding and inexcusable on the part of the authorities.

😷

Look man, you are simply derailing .

People are dieing there, in masses . India pays a high price for its religion and culture . Unknown whether many, or all of the people now suffering and dieing have been part of, or condoned the behaviour of millions of other people they had ZERO control over .

You, me, we simply don't know .

Judgement is a reflex . Compassion is a practice .

Last edited:
Look man, you are simply derailing .

People are dieing there, in masses . India pays a high price for its religion and culture . Unknown whether many, or all of the people now suffering and dieing have been part of, or condoned the behaviour of millions of other people they had ZERO control over .

You, me, we simply don't know .

Judgement is a reflex . Compassion is a practice .
This is what I said before,, a lot of people are suffering because of the irresponsible behavior of millions of people.

"India pays a high price for its religion and culture?"

I do not know in your country but in my predominantly Catholic country, Sunday masses have been banned and churches closed to the public at each wave of the virus.

The government has said no need to come together. When you have faith, you can temporarily practice your religion at home. God is everywhere.

And I did say the government in India is irresponsible.

"Judgement is a reflex . Compassion is a practice " ? The discernment is a quality.

Start by reading my posts correctly before saying that I am derailed because it is you who derail.

😷

This is what I said before,, a lot of people are suffering because of the irresponsible behavior of millions of people.

"India pays a high price for its religion and culture?"

I do not know in your country but in my predominantly Catholic country, Sunday masses have been banned and churches closed to the public at each wave of the virus.

The government has said no need to come together. When you have faith, you can temporarily practice your religion at home. God is everywhere.

And I did say the government in India is irresponsible.

"Judgement is a reflex . Compassion is a practice " ? The discernment is a quality.

Start by reading my posts correctly before saying that I am derailed because it is you who derail.

😷

Man...

India implodes .

One Person goes "THE GOVERNMENT IS TO BLAME ! AND IF NOT; IT IS THE PEOPLE ! LOOK AT ME AND MY COUNTRY; WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER !" ( no, you are not ) .

Another Person goes "Damnit. All those suffering and dieing people !"

🤷‍♂️

( no, you are not )
France : Deaths per Million : 1,579
India : Deaths per Million : 142

(source)

So yeah, the French government are certainly doing a great job. India has done an amazing job to keep their death rates down until now despite not having the resources of some richer countries (like France, picking a random example). It is a real shame when a country that was doing so well starts to fail, I'm glad to see the international community starting to come together to help.

Man...

India implodes .

One Person goes "THE GOVERNMENT IS TO BLAME ! AND IF NOT; IT IS THE PEOPLE ! LOOK AT ME AND MY COUNTRY; WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER !" ( no, you are not ) .

Another Person goes "Damnit. All those suffering and dieing people !"

🤷‍♂️
As said previously, in relation to the size of its population, India is not in a more difficult situation than the USA, Brazil or European countries which have much less inhabitants and proportionately as many contaminations and deaths.

😷

France : Deaths per Million : 1,579
India : Deaths per Million : 142

Yes, everybody knows this.

It is for this reason that the situation in India is not catastrophic compared to countries like the USA, Brazil or European countries.

So no real reason to consider India the biggest victim of the epidemic.

Especially since the behavior of the government and the population has been irresponsible in recent weeks.

😷

As said previously, in relation to the size of its population, India is not in a more difficult situation than the USA, Brazil or European countries which have much less inhabitants and proportionately as many contaminations and deaths.

😷

I am wondering, have you ever been to India ? Have you ever seen a village ( actual, living people ) on a mountain of Trash ? A leper ? People doing construction work barefeet, no helmets, too ?

"India is not in a more difficult situation than the USA[...]" is like "How good can ignorance get, really ?"

I am wondering, have you ever been to India ? Have you ever seen a village ( actual, living people ) on a mountain of Trash ? A leper ? People doing construction work barefeet, no helmets, too ?

"India is not in a more difficult situation than the USA[...]" is like "How good can ignorance get, really ?"
I know it all

It was predictable like Brazil, Mexico and so many other countries.

Governments are responsible for these situations.

No sharing of wealth, caste systems, no birth control etc ...

I am not responsible for all of this.

In our "developed" countries we also have a lot of Ghettos where millions of people live in unsanitary places.

For the moment in Africa they are enough preserved.

😷

People dieing on sidewalks or in TAxis in front of hospitals because "Sorry, no more Oxygen" is not catastrophic ?
Of course it is catastrophic.

In Western countries too, many people died on the floor in front of hospitals or on stretchers in the hallways.

I was talking about the situation in relation to the proportional population of each country, not in relation to the situation of each individual.

It has nothing to do with your reasoning. Don't interpret the things you read your way

😷

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom