General / Off-Topic The safest place

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

I’m struggling to see a way this presents a massive problem here. Sure there might be a rise in deaths but I just can’t see how it can be anything like we have had so far. More like winter flu season at most.

However, the rate the India variant is spreading here means it’s almost certainly going to become the dominant strain in a lot of places. Europe is probably rife with it already despite Germany and France trying to stop it coming from here (if it is I hope it works). The U.K. sequences more of its tests than most other countries, it doesn’t necessarily we have more actual cases than a country that does less sequencing.

If the India variant spreads around countries with very little vaccine protection or other measures in place things could get really grim 🙁

Biden: We (the world) gets an definitive answer, free from any Lord Chump's influence.

U.F.Os. Whatever.

You brought it up. Cummings. 2 things.

1:- This is revenge.
2:- For all of the 'blaming' he is dishing out. His job was, the Prime Minister's Chief Advisor. Nothing more to say really.

I know you are itching to talk about one of these topics 😜 It’s funny really, it’s like a lie off contest; which known liar is telling the most porkies in the hope that they are more believable to the people they think are so stupid they don’t know when they are being lied to 😂

Meanwhile everyone with an IQ above that required to do up their own shoe laces (from the U.K. but only because we see it all the time) know they are both liars and neither can be trusted so it’s almost a non-issue (the lies) if you don’t work in the media somehow.

I’ve probably overstepped into the forbidden topic a bit here but I think almost everyone would agree with what I said no matter what your P leanings.

Last edited:
Talk about Strange Days.

Lead story on BBC:
"US President Joe Biden has ordered intelligence agencies to investigate the emergence of Covid-19, amid growing controversy about the virus's origins."

The UFO report is due by June first.

It's like we're living in a dystopian future...

And there isn't a punch line that can beat the actual world leaders we have. How csn you even make a joke that can beat the guy who beats the one that said "Inject Disinfectant" - I mean that one was at least trying to kill the virus.

How do we even survive this? I'm going to buy Ramen, lots of Ramen.

I can’t wait to see the report about UAP or UFOs.

It’s passed a lot of people by that US has admitted it is encountering objects that fly and can out-manoeuvre any of their fighter jets on an almost daily basis.

They have admitted UFOs or UAPs are definitely real and they don’t know what they are or how they fly.

Even if the US was testing technology it didn’t know it has against itself it would be pretty amazing https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_A-12

Doesn’t mean Aliens exist but 🤞😁

It does mean we live in a world of humans that are completely comfortable just disregarding empirical evidence, so they can mundanely try to get by/ahead.

To me, that is an Unforgiveable Cardinal Sin.

(And it underlies our politician/WHO/CDC failures. It is why Cardiologists continue to put in stents, it's why diets haven't been reformed to prevent metabolic diseases or cancers, it's why innocent people get jailed, it's the cause of the antivaccine movement etc. etc.)

So, while we have a virus doing the same as it has done before, as in doubling its cases in a week, we have aliens/UAPs, a soap opera drama and a repeat investigation which gave no evidence the first time.
Don't you ever get the feeling that they want you to look everywhere than at the really important stuff?

Last edited:
I know you are itching to talk about one of these topics 😜 It’s funny really, it’s like a lie off contest; which known liar is telling the most porkies in the hope that they are more believable to the people they think are so stupid they don’t know when they are being lied to 😂

Meanwhile everyone with an IQ above that required to do up their own shoe laces (from the U.K. but only because we see it all the time) know they are both liars and neither can be trusted so it’s almost a non-issue (the lies) if you don’t work in the media somehow.

I’ve probably overstepped into the forbidden topic a bit here but I think almost everyone would agree with what I said no matter what your P leanings.
Well, I notice that two parties, are conspicuous by their silence here. Interesting.

What can I say. Stupid, greedy and callous men. Who operate, without penality. Sad really, so many deaths. Such a waste and still taking the credit, for the vaccine roll out, without opposition.

The NHS has done an admirable and fantastic job, throughout this whole pandemic and they alone, (well apart from providing the cash) are fully responsible for the vaccine roll out.

To be honest: The press conference, was comical, at best; to be honest. A lesson on how to be very rude, careful what you say and offer your future plans, made on the hoof. Mumbling numbers and low percentages, I felt embarrassed, for the Doctor there.

Jabs:
Close to 40 million 1st jabs. 38.5mil, but lets round it up a bit.
OAZ 30% affective against the recorded Indian strain. Another one found locally, in the U.K.

Someone said, that in the U.K. those over 50, can get their 2nd jab, in 8 weeks, mine is in 12 and I am close to 60. Maybe I should phone them up and ask to jump the queue. I still feel like death warmed up, to be honest. Long weekend coming, so i will be sipping, to dull the feeling. I checked, alcohole is OK after jabs and to be honest, I would recommend it. :D

It does mean we live in a world of humans that are completely comfortable just disregarding empirical evidence, so they can mundanely try to get by/ahead.

To me, that is an Unforgiveable Cardinal Sin.

(And it underlies our politician/WHO/CDC failures. It is why Cardiologists continue to put in stents, it's why diets haven't been reformed to prevent metabolic diseases or cancers, it's why innocent people get jailed, it's the cause of the antivaccine movement etc. etc.)
I think diet is going to be the kicker for how the indian variant is going to hit those not yet vaxxed in the UK, something i haven't really seen them bring attention to...I hope i'm wrong.

I can’t wait to see the report about UAP or UFOs.

It’s passed a lot of people by that US has admitted it is encountering objects that fly and can out-manoeuvre any of their fighter jets on an almost daily basis.

They have admitted UFOs or UAPs are definitely real and they don’t know what they are or how they fly.

Even if the US was testing technology it didn’t know it has against itself it would be pretty amazing https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_A-12

I heard somewhere. That about 50% are considered terrestrial: Something about the electrical signals they transmit etc.. The Brits have had an edge on 'listening to things' for decades. The other 50%, they don't wish to talk about, they don't seem to be considered terrestrial, which could be interesting.

We are way off topic here, Robin's fault and but he is having a hard time, with this Covid thing. So maybe, they'll cut us some slack. Plus it gives up something to mention, considering, the last 24 hours are off limits.

Last edited:
So, while we have a virus doing the same as it has done before, as in doubling its cases in a week, we have aliens/UAPs, a soap opera drama and a repeat investigation which gave no evidence the first time.
Don't you ever get the feeling that they want you to look everywhere than at the really important stuff?
I think that 'they' want us to look anywhere, other than at the important stuff.

Nice Moon last night here. I wonder if you can blame such things for an increase in infections? Well yes you can. How many people were out, in groups, looking up at the moon? Lunacy at it finest. :D

I think diet is going to be the kicker for how the indian variant is going to hit those not yet vaxxed in the UK, something i haven't really seen them bring attention to...I hope i'm wrong.
Robin, did a thing on what you can eat etc., a while ago, here or the other thread. Worth reading.

Me: Toast, beans, eggs, lots of fruit juice. All in the same glass, washed down with alcohol.

Can you elaborate?

I think that 'they' want us to look anywhere, other than at the important stuff.

Nice Moon last night here. I wonder if you can blame such things for an increase in infections? Well yes you can. How many people were out, in groups, looking up at the moon? Lunacy at it finest. :D

Yes, we had a spectacular Moon down here too.

I rolled out a small barbell with 100 lbs, cranked out some easy deadlifts to warm up, no problems. Then bent over to just move a little tiny dumbell out of the way and instantly pinched a disc. So good it didn't happen while holding that load.

Can you elaborate?

Yes, we had a spectacular Moon down here too.

I rolled out a small barbell with 100 lbs, cranked out some easy deadlifts to warm up, no problems. Then bent over to just move a little tiny dumbell out of the way and instantly pinched a disc. So good it didn't happen while holding that load.
That sounds like a lot of effort, to me.

We had a legit fireball visible over all counties around 10pm Wednesday, an omen perhaps?
Or Alien ship burning up in atmosphere...choose what to believe...
was a meteor apparently, landed off the coast of Donegal.

We, well some, do not have the healthiest of diets over here. Sugar, fatty foods are common, so with india in mind which has a similar problem yet much worse, it might be a problem here.
Dunno much about the rest of the UK. Scotland may still be deep frying Mars Bars for all i know.

I heard somewhere. That about 50% are considered terrestrial: Something about the electrical signals they transmit etc.. The Brits have had an edge on 'listening to things' for decades. The other 50%, they don't wish to talk about, they don't seem to be considered terrestrial, which could be interesting.

We are way off topic here, Robin's fault and but he is having a hard time, with this Covid thing. So maybe, they'll cut us some slack. Plus it gives up something to mention, considering, the last 24 hours are off limits.
There's a pretty well established history of denying the existence of the current generation of spy planes. More likely than aliens.

B1.167 now in Melbourne, Australia:

Air Travel strikes again.
Meanwhile:

Trinidad and Tobago's air travel industry is set to get a major boost with the announcement of the addition of a new route to Amsterdam.

We're really jelly, and want to get that one too.

B1.167 now in Melbourne, Australia:

Air Travel strikes again.
Meanwhile:

We're really jelly, and want to get that one too.
And in N.I., the Executive have decided to remove the need to self isolate after inter-UK flights.
Next, they will be inviting the virus around for a cup of tea and a sandwitch...we were doing so well.

We had a legit fireball visible over all counties around 10pm Wednesday, an omen perhaps?
Or Alien ship burning up in atmosphere...choose what to believe...
was a meteor apparently, landed off the coast of Donegal.

We, well some, do not have the healthiest of diets over here. Sugar, fatty foods are common, so with india in mind which has a similar problem yet much worse, it might be a problem here.
Dunno much about the rest of the UK. Scotland may still be deep frying Mars Bars for all i know.
I think that was a warning to the new leadership. Fire and Brimstone, being something that they understand.

Yep, not that we can discuss it but it will surely take the focus off Covoid and the after-effects of it.
That's if we can keep on top of things.
I just can't see the sense in making ourselves more vulnerable while others are taking precautions.
So, we wait...

Belgium's got one of its virologists hiding in a safe house, and a massive manhunt on for a generalised threat posed by a man who lost his marbles.

This is going on to lesser/varying degrees all over the place.

Some people just cannot cope with simple reality at all. The lesion is where we discussed previously, and you can see every predicted hallmark over and over in these unfortunate people: racism, gun collection, propensity to violence, poor grasp of stochastic threat, crippling fear of vaccines, denial of the epidemic, antisocial behaviour, etc.

It's affecting the antiviral initiatives everywhere. In the USA a woman was recently jailed for driving through a vaccination tent, with people within it. In France, entities have offered cash incentives to disinform about the Pfizer vaccine.

Last edited:
Belgium's got one of its virologists hiding in a safe house, and a massive manhunt on for a generalised threat posed by a man who lost his marbles.

This is going on to lesser/varying degrees all over the place.

Some people just cannot cope with simple reality at all. The lesion is where we discussed previously, and you can see every predicted hallmark over and over in these unfortunate people: racism, gun collection, propensity to violence, poor grasp of stochastic threat, crippling fear of vaccines, antisocial behaviour, etc.
Living in a post facts society where the conspiracy theories and deliberate stoking of anti-immigrant fears and racism frequently comes from the top probably isn't helping the poor souls.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom