On February 17, 3304, the Momoirent System came under attack by a squadron of the Screaming Eagles piracy group. Over the course of several hours, Traders from all over the bubble found themselves at the mercy of these intrepid pirates. All seemed lost until the Saviour of Momoirent appeared and put right the space lanes of this besieged system. Who is this hero, you ask? Watch and find out...

[video=youtube_share;h5M5UFHK-QY]https://youtu.be/h5M5UFHK-QY[/video]

Thanks commander Sugarat! It was a blast doing both Piracy and putting this together. o7

Thanks Commander Chorda-- I need to Credit Commander Donald Duck for the creation of that logo.

And thanks Commander NascentChemist (seems like you might have some useful skills...)! Very much appreciated. I do have to admit, there's nothing I enjoy more in this game than this sort of stuff. o7

Last edited:
This was very good. I demand more. Also, I too have an imp Eagle Pirate ship. I like it a lot and am very proud of it.

The "Slippery Nipple" is quite a bit faster than your IEagle but you fly yours a little better.

Are the Screaming Eagles open to casual wing ups around juicy CG's?

This was very good. I demand more. Also, I too have an imp Eagle Pirate ship. I like it a lot and am very proud of it.

The "Slippery Nipple" is quite a bit faster than your IEagle but you fly yours a little better.

Are the Screaming Eagles open to casual wing ups around juicy CG's?

Always a pleasure to talk to another pirate. We're always happy to increase the numbers at CGs-- the more the merrier. I really should up the speed on my iEagle, especially since she's not likely to win against any half-way decent engineered ship (as displayed by ICBMongo encounter).

It's nice to see pirates befitting the title. Very nice video. I love the choice of music too. It makes a nice counter part with your narrative and gave a cinematic feel to the vid. You could run a whole story line with this. + rep!

Rooks o7

Top Bottom