The Scourge - Overview of Phases

I've been at 4 different stations from the list and can't find any rockforth fertilizer in the markets there. Am I doing something wrong?

I've been at 4 different stations from the list and can't find any rockforth fertilizer in the markets there. Am I doing something wrong?
Not every listed station actually has supply. I'm currently hauling from Watson Station Orerve. Both Shifnalport and Sharon lee Free Market had no supply when I was there.

The T9 is still 79M in Ray Enterprise in GQ Virginis - while being 59 in Lave. Yet Galnet said it was gonna get discounted in ALL starports. Maybe all starports of affected systems? 🤔
Is it sure? Its 67M in Jameson.

Edit: Confirmed, its 59M in Lave. (Thx for cmdr LordTyvin!)

Last edited:
Who needs to deliver it to the CG if it pays worse than selling it to other people who know that it's bad. Brilliant. Altough i think 400 credits/ton is a bit too much. Let's get it down to 2 credits per ton so that the top 10 commanders can work hard for that 10mil reward at the end of the CG, AND can generate some profit.

Well last time I purchased fertilizer at Riedquat (does that name resemble Paraquat for a reason? :unsure:) yesterday, it was in abundant supply at Marshall Dock, not as stated in Will's list .... so if you don't find any there, go to Marshall would be my advice.

Well last time I purchased fertilizer at Riedquat (does that name resemble Paraquat for a reason? :unsure:) yesterday, it was in abundant supply at Marshall Dock, not as stated in Will's list .... so if you don't find any there, go to Marshall would be my advice.
Yeah, you would just annoy them more then, since there's none there 😝 Tell then Orerve, I've given up as no-one knows how to read older posts :)

Top Bottom