The Scourge - Overview of Phases

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Hope I don't lose my credit's.....I traded 'in good faith'.......quickly, but 'in good faith'
I did the same. However, I would rather they were taken away as I don't feel I deserved them and also don't want to be labelled an exploiter! Another effect was I was promoted to Elite in Trade - that too I feel is undeserved. :(

The rich and powerful play their games, poisoning the crops of billions of people. And what is their punishment? Nothing! They have made their profits, the Corporates who eagerly bought this poison have pleased their shareholders, and we're left to clean it up! Toss it into the closest Star, I say! Burn it up!

But for the Corporates who caused this? We shall not forget, the lives ruined by them shall not be forgotten. War has come to Diso, let us evict the Corporates from there! Let us give them no quarter. Diso is only one battle, with thousands more to fight, but together we can change the whole Core.

End the profiteering, end the suffering, eat the rich!

The rich and powerful play their games, poisoning the crops of billions of people. And what is their punishment? Nothing! They have made their profits, the Corporates who eagerly bought this poison have pleased their shareholders, and we're left to clean it up! Toss it into the closest Star, I say! Burn it up!

But for the Corporates who caused this? We shall not forget, the lives ruined by them shall not be forgotten. War has come to Diso, let us evict the Corporates from there! Let us give them no quarter. Diso is only one battle, with thousands more to fight, but together we can change the whole Core.

End the profiteering, end the suffering, eat the rich!
Don't forget to toss all the people who work for the Corporates into the fire as well. Their children too. Let the pyres of their burning bodies warm and light the way for the righteous! ...

What drivel. I'm an independent pilot. There isn't enough profit in it for me to care. The ground huggers are on their own...

I wonder if they need coffins. I know where to get some cheap.

Do we get a heads up when an II is about to start or do they just drop out of the blue because I missed the start of the last one in witch head while out exploring but got back in time to help out and now another one starts while I'm out at Beagle Point, I know there was some stuff in galnet but did it actually say an II was incoming, if not how about a little heads up from FDev for those of us out in the black

Do we get a heads up when an II is about to start or do they just drop out of the blue because I missed the start of the last one in witch head while out exploring but got back in time to help out and now another one starts while I'm out at Beagle Point, I know there was some stuff in galnet but did it actually say an II was incoming, if not how about a little heads up from FDev for those of us out in the black
most people wanted it announced in-game, so it was. Since we've been told there a 'no fluff' articles any more everyone (correctly) worked out the CG was coming a month ago. One of the perils of exploring - find something good to make everyone jealous ;)

most people wanted it announced in-game, so it was. Since we've been told there a 'no fluff' articles any more everyone (correctly) worked out the CG was coming a month ago. One of the perils of exploring - find something good to make everyone jealous ;)
The only thing I've found so far is that 65,000lys is a lot longer than it seems and my ship needs a lick of paint

I'm buying Rockforth Fertilizer at 1cr & selling it for 945,100cr......for my 624T Cutter that's 589,741,776cr profito_O

That can't be right 1.2bn profit for a 2 trip trade?????
You could of kept quiet about this until after I had a chance to make some easy credits. :mad:

Will posted clues that this II would start after the september update... then there were multi patches to fix the bugs which meant the II could not run on those thursdays as the bugs efected multi systems that would likely be needed... Then there was galnet news posts in the game and out of game that indicated some thing was up...
There were also multi posts before that that the start of the IIs would be Thursdays...
And then there is the update due in december so no IIs could run in december with that update due then... so the II had to start before that patch so that only left a few thursdays for the II to start on...
So yea you kinda missed a bit of info... Fdev did say that there would be no spoilers after the first II as well..

Last edited:
Top Bottom