Greetings Commanders,

We have identified an issue when trying to dock at the following stations:
  • Conway City, Ltt 4961
  • George Lucas, Leesti
  • Thomson Orbital, Lansbury
  • Cousin Ring, Tjindjin
  • Margulis Station, CD-44 10336
  • Nourse City, Esumindii
If you try to dock at these stations you will be disconnected to the main menu.

We have identified that the decal is causing the problem, so we have temporarily removed it while the team work on a fix for the issue.

We will let you know when this issue is resolved as soon as possible so you can go and collect your Scourge decal!

Thank you for your understanding.

edit: got it
JSON:
{
  "id": 128924334,
  "Name": "$agronomictreatment_name;",
  "Name_Localised": "Agronomic Treatment",
  "Category": "$MARKET_category_chemicals;",
  "Category_Localised": "Chemicals",
  "BuyPrice": 2737,
  "SellPrice": 2643,
  "MeanPrice": 3464,
  "StockBracket": 2,
  "DemandBracket": 0,
  "Stock": 2034399,
  "Demand": 1,
  "Consumer": false,
  "Producer": true,
  "Rare": false
}

Last edited:
It would be fun if the blight could be used to hinder factions or destabilize entire systems (BGS-ly speaking...). Just like biowaste was used for causing outbreaks, but maybe on a wider scale than biowaste...

Profit is ~ 5k/T for trade
Not quite the Cr 8k/ton I'd have liked to have seen in the Rockforth Fertilizer clearance GG, never mind the Cr 20k/ton some people were asking for, but still a respectable - not meta, but respectable - amount allowing a fairly hard-nosed trader to justify his participation on role-playing grounds.

Also, if I put a few hours in on this, and do two more LTD mining runs, I'll have the ten billion credits I feel will guarantee me that come December I'll have enough credits to buy a Fleet Carr... um ... never mind.

I've delivered 1400 tones of that new crap we're supposed to deliver on top of the other crap we've already delivered.
Got 0 ARX for that. To me, that is clear statement that what I was doing was not valid gameplay.
I theorized that you get ARX when you do something for the community (however you want to define that).
So killing a pirate gives you ARX when you do it, not when you cash it in.
On the other hand exploration date gets you ARX when you cash it in (and pass on the information) not when you do it.

By my own definition these trade CGs didn't help the community. 😬

I've delivered 1400 tones of that new crap we're supposed to deliver on top of the other crap we've already delivered.
Got 0 ARX for that. To me, that is clear statement that what I was doing was not valid gameplay.
Your point being?
get blown up by the station. That's valid gameplay.

I'm happy to be proven wrong with an article from FD next Tuesday on Galnet about how the Scythes pushed back and won.
I would welcome this, not because I'm "pro Scythe" but because it would make for a much better game if everything wasn't predetermined and predestined. For anything that can have two outcomes, Frontier should prepare two outcomes, just like those "choose your path" storybooks I had as a kid.

Top Bottom