The Scourge - Overview of Phases

Sorry but I don't understand... I'm here with the generation ship in front of me.. I've scanned all log uplinks and read the complete story... but now how can I interact with them? I've 200 tons of food supplies in my cargo hold. How can I transfer this to them? There's no other interaction available....
Is this the usual half baked content?
I also have Recon, Hatch breaker, Fuel transfer limpets... but nothing is a valid target.

Last edited:
Sorry but I don't understand... I'm here with the generation ship in front of me.. I've scanned all log uplinks and read the complete story... but now how can I interact with them? I've 200 tons of food supplies in my cargo hold. How can I transfer this to them? There's no other interaction available....
Is this the usual half baked content?
I also have Recon, Hatch breaker, Fuel transfer limpets... but nothing is a valid target.
Current expectations is that there will be a CG for delivery to LOCAL station who will then supply the mega ship via there out of game shuttle and cargo tug ships...

Last edited:
Wonder when Blight (and for that matter, Pirate Attack) are going to get a colour on the Galaxy Map state filter? Kinda tired of not being able to select them because they're not even in a none state :/

Will Flanagan

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders,

As some of you have pointed out, there are discrepancies with The Scourge decal that is displayed on the store, and the one that is applied on a ship in-game. We can confirm that the decal that is currently being applied to the ship is in fact the correct version. The one listed in this thread (and in store) is an older design of the decal.

We will be correcting this in a future update and have updated the image in the OP to avoid any further confusion.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom