The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well, that's the choice CiG made - not everyone has to use a flight model like fdev. I'm more concerned that it seems a small slip while manoeuvring leads to such catastrophic ship loss, but it seems that happens a lot in SC with lifts / floors etc, so maybe players are used to it 🤷‍♀️

Well, that's the choice CiG made - not everyone has to use a flight model like fdev. I'm more concerned that it seems a small slip while manoeuvring leads to such catastrophic ship loss, but it seems that happens a lot in SC with lifts / floors etc, so maybe players are used to it 🤷‍♀️
The game looks so bad I can't see it being ready for another five years or so.

And doors! The most deadly objects in SC are doors.

There is something very wrong with the way the ship manouvers. It acts like a first person shooter with zero inertia.
Sure not just something almost everything is wrong with SC-FM and now with the hover-mode introduction even those few"pleasurable"things in flying are gone......

Yeah and to be honest it seems such a shame, initially it felt like a really promising project.

It was far more realistic and managable at the beginning too. Just money became the driving factor and priority too soon when it should ve been the game instead. And knowing what kind of person CRoberts is by now I question that the project ever had a chance....

It was far more realistic and managable at the beginning too. Just money became the driving factor and priority too soon when it should ve been the game instead. And knowing what kind of person CRoberts is by now I question that the project ever had a chance....
Of course it did. It's working as intended - the best money making scheme on the market.
It won't be a game, of course, but it fulfilled its purpose and is still going. Why would they change the way it works, now (for example by finishing it), that would be mad.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom