The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile...the protest over using turtles (it's really a tortoise...but colonial speak here) as a food substitute disguised as crusty pies on ArcCorps goes on relentless...I have a new one in 3.7.1 PTU...I have named him Bob and given him a new home.
g3TRruR.png

GLV4Hi3.png

Last edited:
Between that bug and this one:

Duplicate ship components appear in the VMA and when equipped often do not function.

I'm guessing 3.7.1 is gonna be another wipe when it goes live since the current database is jacked up.

Which is a pain because there are now weapons/shields etc that can only be bought in game. But I don't want to grind out the credits to get them now. My emergent content delivery will not be as efficient as it could be and that is a shame.

I was promised P2W!

I've been bamboozled.
You need someone like me to hand out credits then... 1.5m aUEC in 3.7 and counting...not to mention the FR-76's and 86's, Attritions and stuff I've bought already. Buy a 🐛 ;)

You need someone like me to hand out credits then... 1.5m aUEC in 3.7 and counting...not to mention the FR-76's and 86's, Attritions and stuff I've bought already. Buy a 🐛 ;)

If you start with 100K, you can double your money in 4 trades with a 600i, so 40 cargo. You can make significantly more with the CAT. Heck, even an andromeda can pull 50K per trip, once you find the routes.

Trick is finding the route.

You need someone like me to hand out credits then... 1.5m aUEC in 3.7 and counting...not to mention the FR-76's and 86's, Attritions and stuff I've bought already. Buy a 🐛;)

I do have a Cat, but I'm in a bugged state right now.

Had a crime stat, got killed by either the cops or hurston security. No crime stat in the UI, can take good guy missions, but.....

None of the major ports or R&R's will let me land. Cops and stations still shoot at me.

Havent tried getting killed by a bounty hunter or doing SPK though.

If you start with 100K, you can double your money in 4 trades with a 600i, so 40 cargo. You can make significantly more with the CAT. Heck, even an andromeda can pull 50K per trip, once you find the routes.

Trick is finding the route.
Finding the trade routes or places to sell your gear...and more to boot... is no more difficult than it is in ED... 3rd party trade calculators :)

Galactic Logistics

Well they'e definitely added more POIs and exploration locations as part of their road map to date. Have you been to this new location at Lier II as yet? If so, is the game play performance reasonable like shown in this review?

I haven't been yet, but I'll take a look this evening if it's available and let you know.
If the game will let me, lol - I've tried three times to get to ArcCorp now and every single time the game has done something that makes it impossible. xD

I haven't been yet, but I'll take a look this evening if it's available and let you know.
If the game will let me, lol - I've tried three times to get to ArcCorp now and every single time the game has done something that makes it impossible. xD

Hah, my one and only attempt at getting to a planet and it wouldn't let me.

Hah, my one and only attempt at getting to a planet and it wouldn't let me.
It's weird, other planets are fine - fly down, do my missions, leave. All good.
But ArcCorp?
First attempt: Faceplanted Area18.
Second attempt: Jumped into Quantum the second security told me to stop for a scan. This gave me a CrimeStat of 1, and thus landing restrictions were in effect.
Third attempt: As I arrive at ArcCorp none of my interaction controls worked (this seemed to be a server thing, everyone in chat was mentioning it).

The 'verse doesn't want me at ArcCorp.. WHAT IS IT HIDING?! 🤔

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom