The Star Citizen Thread V10

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
.. "amass more wealth": is this a thing when your expenses surpass your earnings?

More like....."gonna keep this trainwreck going as long as I can cuz me, my bro and my wife all draw our monhtly checks to get filthy rich"

Now would be a good time to showcase the remarkable progress they’ve managed with SQ42. ;)

Now now, dont get impatient here. end of 2020 is basically around the corner, as long as this is going already I m sure the next year is going by in the blink of an eye :)

I would laugh so much if CIG sold off another 39% of the company that was paid for by crowdfunding.

And the twist will be...they are selling those 39% back to the backers in an idris-like auction ^^

I can't remember how long ago it was when I became a backer in Star Citizen (I think around 6 years or longer ago) but not sure and I can't believe that this game is still in Alpha stage. Will it finish in time before I eternally depart this world? I beg to question.. I'm not getting any younger.
Thank god I have Elite Dangerous and thoroughly enjoying this simulation..
If any Star Citizen staff member tracks this thread, can they honestly advise when the 'light at the end of the tunnel' can be seen?
Or alternatively give a refund because I sure cannot see this game being released in my life time.
Very disappointed.

Burning laser holes in graphite meshed triffid gameplay confirmed!

Perhaps they can combine the drink mixing to provide never-done-before sealed dome horticulture guild interactions? Hopefully they will add the Nali Healing Fruit from the last video as a DLC!

We've got ship interiors people!
Now you could earn them in game....or for a low,low price you can make your favourite ship look different!
Large plants,that will probably help things along at some point....
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PxQqD2ratU

The idea of having visible ship components and subcomponents that take damage and can be replaced is pretty cool.

But they really need to stop adding features and get the game out there because once people start playing that's when you get a better sense of the direction you want to go in. Turning all these features into satisfying gameplay won't be easy. It will take time and balancing.

The idea of having visible ship components and subcomponents that take damage and can be replaced is pretty cool.

But they really need to stop adding features and get the game out there because once people start playing that's when you get a better sense of the direction you want to go in. Turning all these features into satisfying gameplay won't be easy. It will take time and balancing.
I'd rather they just fixed the damned bugs now and then... 😐

can they honestly advise when the 'light at the end of the tunnel' can be seen

There is a light at the end, and its a train on collision course.

Listen to the faithful though. CIG can take as long as they want to get it right. They shouldn't release a half finished buggy game. Listen to the most faithful, there is no need for CIG to release a game at all! (Seriously, i'm not making this up!).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom